PDA

View Full Version : Level 31 Reward!

krazii
09-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Hey Sam/Devs,

Hey, I saw your post in another thread about new content in a few weeks and I am wondering if this will include a new level cap? If so, is there any chance of a lvl 31 vanity reward prior to the release of the new content? Perhaps a patch similar to the SG one but with a 31 on it?

Silentarrow
09-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Hey Sam/Devs,

Hey, I saw your post in another thread about new content in a few weeks and I am wondering if this will include a new level cap? If so, is there any chance of a lvl 31 vanity reward prior to the release o
f the new content? Perhaps a patch similar to the SG one but with a 31 on it?

I doubt there will be one for level 31, I'm guessing that there will be one for 36 though!

Carth
09-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Like Silentarrow said, I doubt there will be a reward for hitting 31 since the update has been out for awhile. I also don't think we will have a reward for getting to 36 either but the developers are more than welcomed to prove me wrong *Wink wink* :D

sickside
09-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Hey Sam/Devs,

Hey, I saw your post in another thread about new content in a few weeks link to other thread? Just curious

Cahaun
09-27-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm trying to get to the lvl cap every time it is raised. So far I am getting to the current lvl cap with my engineer.

krazii
09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Like Silentarrow said, I doubt there will be a reward for hitting 31 since the update has been out for awhile. I also don't think we will have a reward for getting to 36 either but the developers are more than welcomed to prove me wrong *Wink wink* :D

Why so much doubt :( Asking for it can't hurt!

bronislav84
09-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Yes it can. The people who got the crown in PL can -maybe- be justified in keeping it from others since there was enough time, but Slouch has not even been out a month yet. Either give more time for more people to get to the elite cap, or don't offer a vanity. For there to be a vanity there needs to be enough time for EVERYBODY, not just the elixir spammers.

SuperNas
09-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Hey Sam/Devs,

Hey, I saw your post in another thread about new content in a few weeks link to other thread? Just curious

Plzzz.

BodMaster
09-27-2011, 07:12 PM
It doesn't hurt as the expected/worked out pattern for raising was tripled for some reason. When worked out for 31 it should have only been around 11k to cap though this was nearly tripled.

Unsure if it was just so that it took us a little longer before we reached Cap or if the xp raises per level were under calculated. Either way if this continued and tripled next Cap 36 it would be 102,120 xp (34,040x3) which is pretty ridiculous at this level IMO. (just a little higher than Cap 61 in PL)

Hopefully falls back into the a similar xp gain per level as previous or close to Beta leveling Cap raises.

That said... ha :D

Im sure the Devs have something already brewed up and will inform us when needed or at realease (Those sneak peaks always help :p) or another feature that we have all been waiting for and wanting! xD

Cahaun
09-27-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm 10% there! Without premium elixers so I can be the example of a normal person who doesn't buy them.

krazii
09-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Plzzz.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37911-PvP-Incoming&p=427901#post427901

CanonicalKoi
09-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Oooh! Thanks for posting the link, Krazii! Talk about a teaser, though. :D

Acyer
09-28-2011, 06:39 AM
Guys has it really came to the point that at every cap you deserve a vanity? I say no they didnt start giving cap vanitys in pl till 56. Matter of fact there is 6 vanitys ingame now you can get free and dont need 31. I can see if sl didnt have x4 elixer pots ingame but with them 3 days at most is needed to get 31. Im not 31 yet im like 10k-34k im enjoying my time to 31 not rushing. But back on topic no i vote no on any type of cap vanity unless xp needed is like 85k+

Zaltiar
09-28-2011, 06:56 AM
Guys has it really came to the point that at every cap you deserve a vanity? I say no they didnt start giving cap vanitys in pl till 56. Matter of fact there is 6 vanitys ingame now you can get free and dont need 31. I can see if sl didnt have x4 elixer pots ingame but with them 3 days at most is needed to get 31. Im not 31 yet im like 10k-34k im enjoying my time to 31 not rushing. But back on topic no i vote no on any type of cap vanity unless xp needed is like 85k+

+1, seems like everyones asking for prizes for doing something these days. The game is still new, why not wait a while longer. Then we can truly appreciate what vanities are for. we dont want vanities for every new cap raise :\

Heyyoucooll
09-28-2011, 07:05 AM
Yes it can. The people who got the crown in PL can -maybe- be justified in keeping it from others since there was enough time, but Slouch has not even been out a month yet. Either give more time for more people to get to the elite cap, or don't offer a vanity. For there to be a vanity there needs to be enough time for EVERYBODY, not just the elixir spammers.

I made 31 without using stimpacks and i dont play all the time i go to school go to work and chill with friends so everyone should already have enough time

bronislav84
09-28-2011, 07:15 AM
Barely a month? You're kidding, right Navy? I'm sorry, but I respectfully refuse to believe it.

Acyer
09-28-2011, 07:41 AM
I made 31 without using stimpacks and i dont play all the time i go to school go to work and chill with friends so everyone should already have enough time

Didnt know stimpacks helped xp.........

BodMaster
09-28-2011, 08:13 AM
Did anyone read my above post? Im okay with not having one for 31 but tripling the expected/worked out cap is pretty bad IMO, also if this happened in the 36 Cap that I keep hearing about (Thanks Sam, going to be alot of posts on this now :p but srsly thanks for heads up New content then PvP to follow :D) triples it will reach over 100k which issssssss craaaaaazzzzzzzyyyy!!! :O

Im enjoying taking my time and leveling run by run, not rushing and hitting Cap a few hours after update haha like last Cap, though looking after 3 class seems that I will wait until new update before leveling or trying to level any of the 3. :)

krazii
09-28-2011, 08:22 AM

Yes, SL is being developed very differently and the exp required from 30 to 31 is a beast and is very similar to the grind in PL to 56 or 61. Something to mark that achievement would be a nice gesture on STS behalf. If you don't want it, you don't have to take it, but there's a lot of use that would.

Acyer
09-28-2011, 08:43 AM
Yes, SL is being developed very differently and the exp required from 30 to 31 is a beast and is very similar to the grind in PL to 56 or 61. Something to mark that achievement would be a nice gesture on STS behalf. If you don't want it, you don't have to take it, but there's a lot of use that would.

Im sure when the game gets lets say a year old or even 6 month's maybe then but 34k is not a beast with x4 elixers. Maybe if u dont use lixers it may be a challenge but i have only used free and should hit cap in a week and a half. And im not on alot. I think the devs should work on more content, pvp then a vanity. Not trying to flame or anything just sayin.

BodMaster
09-28-2011, 10:28 AM
I think the devs should work on more content, pvp then a vanity.

PvP is still a ways out, as the team is pretty focused with adding additional PvE content. We're working up the next 5 levels of PvE content for Star Legends now, which you can expect to see in the live game in the coming weeks.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37911-PvP-Incoming

Looks like its already being worked on buddy.

Acyer
09-28-2011, 11:29 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37911-PvP-Incoming

Looks like its already being worked on buddy.

Yeah i seen. Cant wait bro.

Heyyoucooll
09-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Didnt know stimpacks helped xp.........

Elixirs or whtever they r called on this game

Cahaun
09-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Well Sam said the new content is coming in a few weeks so I better pick up the pace! :)

Gazroast
09-29-2011, 03:55 PM

I don't spam elixirs, but giving out a prize for doing a crazy amount of work; a rare tradable item, as an in-game pay off for people that donate to keep the game running in the first place, and play all-the-frickin-time, is NOT a bad thing. Make it super cool and super rare. This is just a good business idea for STS, as it would encourage people to spend a few extra dollars to get those items, and make them and thier share-holders some more $$$.

You're right, first in first served inst always the fairest option - IE. players who only just started playing, no matter how much they pay will probably not be able to get the Lvl. 36+ level cap before the next big update so they would miss out forever.

I myself started late and am trying to become mega rich, but its a lot harder to work your way up late than if you were a beta tester for example.
But not everyone is born equal right?
You just have to draw a line in the sand some where.
:calm: