PDA

View Full Version : Taunts

bmc85uk
06-27-2010, 05:39 AM
For those crazy weirdo bears out there that actually like to tank, holding aggro without damage seems pretty impossible, how about a shorter refresh on taunt (and a proportionately shorter armour buff) say around 10-12 sec, then with a shield and less dps, it might be possible to hold aggro.

Thoughts?

King Richie
06-27-2010, 06:32 AM
Or when taunt is activated by a bear .. All damage Threat is canceled for the remainder of threats effect so that even if an archer or mage is making more damage they will not run away from the tank ... this is NEEDED SO BAD .. or there is no point to a tank .. come on STS you have to give the tanks a way to tank !!

Izbar
06-27-2010, 10:10 AM
It's hard to cause there is no way to see threat so dps just blast away and then ur running around chasing what is apparently the scardest and fastest freaking bird alive!!!! Some times I wonder if people pop speed pots b4 they pull. But yeah tanks need some new toys and I need Omen!!!!!!! Aka threat meter:P just my thought

TrogZ
06-27-2010, 10:28 AM
*Holds Hands Up In The Air* PRAISE Juh-HEEZE-USSSSS CAN I GET A HOT TUB????

Royce
06-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Great idea. I was also thinking with additional skill points coming when the level cap is raised again, it's about time we get some new skills. There is hardly any decision to make any more, and you can pretty much have all the skills you want. Some additional tanking skills for warriors would be nice, and maybe a fear skill of some kind for enchantresses to repel aggro when things get out of control. Also maybe a stealth skill for archers that reduces their pull when DPSing.

bmc85uk
06-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Save fear for a fourth crowd control/pet class :D

But yeah skills are gonna run out soon, I vote skill trees :)

Izbar
06-27-2010, 12:26 PM
I would Prefer more of a skill tomato plant but that's just preference.

Elfche
06-27-2010, 01:08 PM
is anyone talking about skills? skills?? omg omg omg... oh damn its just a suggestion :(