PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update | 12/01/16 | New Arcane Armor

Justg
11-29-2016, 03:21 PM
(updated from Community Preview thread)

Hey folks, hope you had a great Harvest holiday! The event will be on a four day cooldown.

Here is what we have on tap for you this week:

New Arcane Armor

The Undying Orb

- Drops from Massive Twilight Crates
- While in your inventory provides a passive health regeneration (capped at level 66)
- The Undying Orb does function in PvE and PvP content
- Tradeable and Stashable

Quoted from description:

While this orb is in your possession, it actively regenerates up to 1.5% of your maximum health every 2 seconds while in combat and up to 4% of your maximum health every 2 seconds out of combat. This effect does not stack if you have an equipped Undying Armor

The amount healed by the orb decays as your level continues beyond level 61, eventually resulting in no regeneration at level 66.

Can be fused with a Lifeless Undying Plate Armor Husk into The Undying Plate, a Lifeless Undying Hauberk into The Undying Hauberk, or a Lifeless Undying Mail Husk into The Undying Mail

The Lifeless Undying Husk Armor (Mythic)

Has a chance to drops from Voriyana in Mausoleum 4 and a better chance to drop from Voriyana in Mausoleum 5. One for each class.

Crafting the Undying Armor

Once you own the Orb or the Husk you will see the recipe to craft the Undying Armor from the components available:

The Undying Armor (Arcane)

Getting back the Orb

The Undying Armor can be broken down back into an Undying Orb, but the Lifeless Husk Armor will be destroyed in the process.

Players will be able to effectively buy another version from other players, but break down the armor and get the Orb to make it for their class if desired.

Additional Bug Fixes/ Tweaks

+ Fixed grammar issue in Becoming Acolyte quest
+ Thunk One-Eye leash range has been adjusted
+ Increased spawn rate of Dimensional Portal after Elite Pakuna is killed
+ Password recovery now requires a valid email address

Âcxi
11-30-2016, 02:27 PM
Nice!Finally we gettin an arcane armor.So no plat sale?

Oakmaiden
11-30-2016, 02:29 PM
Woot .... Looks interesting...

Chocolaty
11-30-2016, 02:30 PM
Omg!!! Finally!!!

Kairihearts
11-30-2016, 02:30 PM
This is very nice but wheres plat sale @justG

Ravager
11-30-2016, 02:31 PM
If there is an option to break down the Undying Armor and back into the Undying Orb, please add a confirmation button or a cancel button. I accidentally did this with the Cyroworm Amulet and support did not help me.

Anyona
11-30-2016, 02:33 PM
Nice! Could you please reply to pm Gary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
11-30-2016, 02:36 PM
Close enuf??

Alwarez
11-30-2016, 02:41 PM
This will make players run mausoleum till the end instead of leaving at floor 3.

Good job STS.

extrapayah
11-30-2016, 02:41 PM
If there is an option to break down the Undying Armor and back into the Undying Orb, please add a confirmation button or a cancel button. I accidentally did this with the Cyroworm Amulet and support did not help me.

yes please, cancel button for crafting...

resurrected
11-30-2016, 02:44 PM
Just hope it wont become available only to plat players, its indeed pvp changer.
Ill be glad if you can check message box gary

Fsuryo
11-30-2016, 02:44 PM
This will make players run mausoleum till the end instead of leaving at floor 3.

Good job STS.
Sih

/11

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

extrapayah
11-30-2016, 02:49 PM
also any cooldown info on harvest event? and where can we get the new mythic armor? (not the orb)

Back
11-30-2016, 02:50 PM
Just hope it wont become available only to plat players, its indeed pvp changer.
Ill be glad if you can check message box gary

It is indeed a pvp changer, although good ol' Samael does the same in paper. I think it'll be a collaboration on both plat players and farmers to craft this. Plat players provide the orbs and farmers provide the armor, win win for both parties but the orb is useful even without crafting and the Mythic armor has some bad stats compared to the Balanced armor, so I doubt mythic armor prices will be high, depends on drop and still early to judge.

PS Give me a cookie man

also any cooldown info on harvest event? and where can we get the new mythic armor? (not the orb)

Drops from Voriyana

Kakashis
11-30-2016, 03:00 PM
Hmmm interesting stuff. Hope we can complete the banished set amulet sooner than later especially when arcane armor doesn't even work with it.

extrapayah
11-30-2016, 03:01 PM
ah missed the sentence, pardon me...

anyway, it seems like mage's mythic armor stat is a bit strange, no? 956 armor? and the only crit based?

resurrected
11-30-2016, 03:04 PM
It is indeed a pvp changer, although good ol' Samael does the same in paper. I think it'll be a collaboration on both plat players and farmers to craft this. Plat players provide the orbs and farmers provide the armor, win win for both parties but the orb is useful even without crafting and the Mythic armor has some bad stats compared to the Balanced armor, so I doubt mythic armor prices will be high, depends on drop and still early to judge.

PS Give me a cookie man

Drops from Voriyana

Question is if orb works in low level pve and PvP then it gonna affect twink more than endgame. 1.5% regen and 4% if in combat every 2 seconds won't really do big difference in endgame PvP from what i see.
P.S
Grab before i eat 'em all!

IGNRare
11-30-2016, 03:05 PM
Another amazing update... thanks to Gary and the whole StS team.

Ravager
11-30-2016, 03:05 PM
Is this armor going to be bound? Otherwise, I don't see the point of breaking down the arcane armor (losing husk, 25k gold, 5 balanced bars).

Edit: Nevermind. Based on this quote the arcane armor is tradeable:

Players will be able to effectively buy another version from other players, but break down the armor and get the Orb to make it for their class if desired.

crudmudgeon
11-30-2016, 03:09 PM
Lol finally increase spawn rate for rainbow bridge. Thx :x

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

resurrected
11-30-2016, 03:10 PM
Is this armor going to be bound? Otherwise, I don't see the point of breaking down the arcane armor (losing husk, 25k gold, 5 balanced bars).

Edit: Nevermind. Based on this quote the arcane armor is tradeable:

Armor is tradeable and stashable
(See pics)

Potato is me
11-30-2016, 03:10 PM

it is probably meant for the future, when the armor becomes outdated, costs like 2.5m when orbs are worth 2.2m (Example)

Carapace
11-30-2016, 03:12 PM
The mythic component of the armor is for its rarity, stat wise it is comparable to Legendary but you really want it to craft the Arcane Armor - ths is its role.

resurrected
11-30-2016, 03:12 PM
That armor looks like ironman badass edition [emoji14]

Ravager
11-30-2016, 03:13 PM
it is probably meant for the future, when the armor becomes outdated, costs like 2.5m when orbs are worth 2.2m (Example)

Ah I see the possibilities now. If they come out with better armor or twinks prefer the orb and they want to keep the hp regen option.

IGNRare
11-30-2016, 03:24 PM
Question; Do orb effects stack? 2 orbs=twice as fast regen?

kingAnkh
11-30-2016, 03:26 PM
When the helm comes out we will be able to wear a complete arcane set. We should be able to get an op proc or effect around us when we're fully arcane equipped.

Infectivity
11-30-2016, 03:28 PM
Will there be a platinum sale? Before or after the winter event? I really want to know. Plis sts make it rain -40% plat sale :)

mrm
11-30-2016, 03:30 PM
can the mythic be rer roled off of a legendry drop? from that bos?

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-30-2016, 03:33 PM
Question; Do orb effects stack? 2 orbs=twice as fast regen?

Orbs do not stack, the effect can only happen once. Also the Arcane Armor and Orb will not stack. You'll receive the buff of the Arcane Armor only.

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-30-2016, 03:34 PM
ah missed the sentence, pardon me...

anyway, it seems like mage's mythic armor stat is a bit strange, no? 956 armor? and the only crit based?

Good catch! There was an issue with the Sorcerer armor. We'll get the picture updated, but here's the new stats:

INT: 66
STR: 36
Damage: 9.75
Armor: 1896

Kydianz
11-30-2016, 03:40 PM
Can this orb be use at any lvl ? Or only for 61+

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

Dex Putra
11-30-2016, 03:47 PM
great GJ

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Back
11-30-2016, 03:55 PM
Question is if orb works in low level pve and PvP then it gonna affect twink more than endgame. 1.5% regen and 4% if in combat every 2 seconds won't really do big difference in endgame PvP from what i see.
P.S
Grab before i eat 'em all!

Low level pve is not a problem, they can 1 shot mobs anyway but low level PvP will be broken if the orb has no level requirement

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-30-2016, 03:57 PM
Low level pve is not a problem, they can 1 shot mobs anyway but low level PvP will be broken if the orb has no level requirement

No level requirement for the Orb, but remember because it is % health based, low level players who have less health will heal for less.

Back
11-30-2016, 03:57 PM
Good catch! There was an issue with the Sorcerer armor. We'll get the picture updated, but here's the new stats:

INT: 66
STR: 36
Damage: 9.75
Armor: 1896

It's still low compared to Balanced Armor but I guess it's fair for the token farmers to kept it this way.

Good Job :eagerness:

resurrected
11-30-2016, 03:58 PM
Yes i know about pve. Just included both xD

Carapace
11-30-2016, 04:03 PM
can the mythic be rer roled off of a legendry drop? from that bos?

In short yes mythics can be rerolled, but as outlined months ago the way reroll works with Mythic and Arcane is that if you land a Legendary on your initial roll, it will then reroll the entire loot table again and give you the higher of the two rolls.

Specifically related to these mythic armors their chance is fixed, and if you hit the jackpot will be granted in addition to regular loot so reroll will NOT apply for farming the Mythic Lifeless Husks. The reason we are doing this is to create the necessary incentive for fighting Voriyana on level 5 of the Mausoleum because her odds are roughly 3x-5x better than killing her on Floor 4.

Back
11-30-2016, 04:06 PM
In short yes mythics can be rerolled, but as outlined months ago the way reroll works with Mythic and Arcane is that if you land a Legendary on your initial roll, it will then reroll the entire loot table again and give you the higher of the two rolls.

Specifically related to these mythic armors their chance is fixed, and if you hit the jackpot will be granted in addition to regular loot so reroll will NOT apply for farming the Mythic Lifeless Husks. The reason we are doing this is to create the necessary incentive for fighting Voriyana on level 5 of the Mausoleum because her odds are roughly 5x better than killing her on Floor 4.

So, it means that the Mythic Lifeless Husks are on a different loot table and we can loot it along with another item from Voriyana?

Ferision
11-30-2016, 04:06 PM
Will the Undying Armors also have a capped level similar to the Undying Orb?

resurrected
11-30-2016, 04:08 PM
So, it means that the Mythic Lifeless Husks are on a different loot table and we can loot it along with another item from Voriyana?
Seems like they made it same way as planar pendant recipe from arena.

Kairihearts
11-30-2016, 04:16 PM
No response on when plat sale is?

Im guessing in a few weeks

Nice work on the armour :)

resurrected
11-30-2016, 04:20 PM
No response on when plat sale is?

Im guessing in a few weeks

Nice work on the armour :)
Maybe they hold it for tomorrow's update or it will come in separate thread Friday! ( same as sneak peaks )

Vrazicak
11-30-2016, 04:24 PM
5 balanced bars gg! xD

Mdy
11-30-2016, 04:45 PM
Great update :peaceful:

Meowtho
11-30-2016, 04:50 PM
i dont like the way how it looks like but i really really appreciate that guys i waited for this a long time and i cant wait for arcane helm and belt! love you
and imo, it should be pink or rainbows colours haha but who cares its arcane armor!
ps. guys we need more colourful gears and vanities, dont make everything dark and pale pleaaaseee, love u, now i have a good reason to farm mausoleum [emoji14]
and one question... do i need lepre to loot this armor? and if i am rogue am i able to loot armor for war or mage?

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

scarysmerf
11-30-2016, 05:11 PM
Awesome I brought this idea up for arcane armor a long time ago but at the time people that it was too crazy but looks like it's real now I can't wait to get one :)

thekragle
11-30-2016, 05:49 PM
Interesting stuff, me likey a lot. You guys breathed some life into Maus 4 and twilight crates, and for that thx! :)

Carapace
11-30-2016, 05:52 PM
Will the Undying Armors also have a capped level similar to the Undying Orb?

The regeneration on the Arcane Armor will remain on the armor and not be limited by level. The design behind this is that having the Orb in your inventory would be a benefit greater than the armor if it would last forever, but by fusing it with the armor you are locking in the stats for the orbs effect for an equipment slot. Will it be viable for 66? More than likely, but using it beyond level 66 you may have to decide if you want to sacrifice stats in order to retain that health regen.

This doesn't guarantee of course that it will always be this way, as circumstances change and we cannot see the future. It's certainly possible we may taper the regeneration many levels from now due to it's power like we did with the Rendtail Ring, but it will always retain some form of regeneration.

Meowtho
11-30-2016, 06:02 PM
i wish it look like that but the original look is also great :3 http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/caa0766ff4ffacb80eddaa6098e1e677.jpg

DarrenPR
11-30-2016, 06:26 PM
Hmm... I'm a bit disappointed. Not because there's arcane armor, but because I spent a lot of time getting lightbearer elite, ankhs, money, and wasted balanced tokens buying and storing coffers on Alts anticipating the mythic armor in the shop (which is still not buyable btw) only to find out something better is getting released before I even have the chance to buy the thing I spent so much time and wasted tokens for. If anything this is reinforcing the idea, for me anyway, that I shouldn't spend my time playing but instead just waiting. Not ideal to me.

TheBoon
11-30-2016, 06:35 PM
holy what the wow !!!! :O finally !!!! all of the mausoleum runners work will now paid off !!! and lickily i hold on my balanced bar! i was about to sell my one for like 250-310k lol ! thanks a lot for this !!!

Meowtho
11-30-2016, 06:35 PM
Hmm... I'm a bit disappointed. Not because there's arcane armor, but because I spent a lot of time getting lightbearer elite, ankhs, money, and wasted balanced tokens buying and storing coffers on Alts anticipating the mythic armor in the shop (which is still not buyable btw) only to find out something better is getting released before I even have the chance to buy the thing I spent so much time and wasted tokens for. If anything this is reinforcing the idea, for me anyway, that I shouldn't spend my time playing but instead just waiting. Not ideal to me.
well balanced bars are needed

Back
11-30-2016, 06:37 PM
I was wondering if the orb's heal effect will stack with Samael's passive healing

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Carapace
11-30-2016, 06:52 PM

You're forgetting about the Voice of the Order Set ;)

Carapace
11-30-2016, 06:52 PM
I was wondering if the orb's heal effect will stack with Samael's passive healing

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

yes

#11isthenew1

Kairihearts
11-30-2016, 06:58 PM
Maybe they hold it for tomorrow's update or it will come in separate thread Friday! ( same as sneak peaks )

Yesss hopefullyyy :)

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-30-2016, 07:15 PM

Also don't forget that obtaining this armor is not necessarily going to be easy. You're going to have to venture down into the Mausoleum floors 4 and 5 which are difficult in order to find Voriyana and hopefully obtain the rare armor. Having better gear (The Mythic armor) is going to save you on potions, ankhs, and time while you're trying to obtain that Arcane armor. I would very much agree to you if starting this Thursday everyone suddenly was wearing the Arcane armor, but don't forget every player is going to have a journey to reach that armor.

Potato is me
11-30-2016, 07:19 PM
i wish it look like that but the original look is also great :3 http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/caa0766ff4ffacb80eddaa6098e1e677.jpg

that puddle below the warrior tho... is he... nvm XD

Meowtho
11-30-2016, 07:22 PM
that puddle below the warrior tho... is he... nvm XD
hahaha my inspiration was arcane pendant ok?XDD

leoakre
11-30-2016, 07:51 PM
Hey folks, hope you had a great Harvest holiday! Here is what we have on tap for you this week:

New Arcane Armor

The Undying Orb

- Drops from Massive Twilight Crates
- While in your inventory provides a passive health regeneration (capped at level 66)
- The Undying Orb does function in PvE and PvP content
- Tradeable and Stashable

Quoted from description:

While this orb is in your possession, it actively regenerates up to 1.5% of your maximum health every 2 seconds while in combat and up to 4% of your maximum health every 2 seconds out of combat. This effect does not stack if you have an equipped Undying Armor

The amount healed by the orb decays as your level continues beyond level 61, eventually resulting in no regeneration at level 66.

Can be fused with a Lifeless Undying Plate Armor Husk into The Undying Plate, a Lifeless Undying Hauberk into The Undying Hauberk, or a Lifeless Undying Mail Husk into The Undying Mail

The Lifeless Undying Husk Armor (Mythic)

Has a chance to drops from Voriyana in Mausoleum 4 and a better chance to drop from Voriyana in Mausoleum 5. One for each class.

Crafting the Undying Armor

Once you own the Orb or the Husk you will see the recipe to craft the Undying Armor from the components available:

The Undying Armor (Arcane)

Getting back the Orb

The Undying Armor can be broken down back into an Undying Orb, but the Lifeless Husk Armor will be destroyed in the process.

Additional Bug Fixes/ Tweaks

+ Fixed grammar issue in Becoming Acolyte quest
+ Thunk One-Eye leash range has been adjusted
+ Increased spawn rate of Dimensional Portal after Elite Pakuna is killed
+ Password recovery now requires a valid email address

Last edited by Carapace; Today at 03:03 PM.
| | | | | | | |

Oh my, Justg getting edited by Carapace now....here I thought Justg was the pro-editor !!

xD

will0
11-30-2016, 08:11 PM
I wonder why mage armor always lower than rogue but the other stats are same i.e INT / DEX / Crit

Meowtho
11-30-2016, 08:19 PM
I wonder why mage armor always lower than rogue but the other stats are same i.e INT / DEX / Crit

i wonder why mage has arcane shield and warr has juggernaut

will0
11-30-2016, 08:29 PM

I wonder why rogue has "buff" razor shield

Meowtho
11-30-2016, 08:30 PM
I wonder why rogue has "buff" razor shield
man as mage u lose like max 50 armor man 50.... but u still have skill which gives u 40% of reduction, what else u want? yeah razor woohoo +20% dodge nice

will0
11-30-2016, 08:32 PM
man as mage u lose like max 50 armor man 50.... but u still have skill which gives u 40% of reduction, what else u want? yeah razor woohoo +20% dodge nice

i am talking about armor stats not skills, all 3 class have shield skills. If you don't want to use razor that your preference.

Meowtho
11-30-2016, 08:36 PM
i am talking about armor stats not skills, all 3 class have shield skills. If you don't want to use razor that your preference.
me too, n u dont understand me, whats the difference between these both armors? 50 armor? it wont help u alot but arcane shield will, thats why rogues gain a little bit more armor because we are papers
and yes rogs have shield but not as good as mages shield
it isnt even 50 armor its 24

Runel Joseph Ruiz
11-30-2016, 09:13 PM
Quick question here does the armor mythic on lootable as of today on voriyana? Or should we wait till tom's update? And also does this arcane armor gives cool aura or effect just like the arcane one? Anyway thanks for this awesome update, 2 weeks was worth the wait.

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then i took an Arrow in the knee."

Umaruxxx
11-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Around 5-6 million gold :v

Fsuryo
11-30-2016, 11:18 PM

We have arcane shield.

Stop right there. Unnecessary.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Luciano Lobo
12-01-2016, 01:01 AM
What's the point now for farming the mythic armor with tokens? I suggest people to only farm balanced bars and use legendary armor until have all the components for the undying armor. Selling the bars will also give you profit. You guys always sabotage yourselfs with their greediness. And correct that description, the quoted part says 1.5% health regen and the pic says 2%. Please be clear. Does it have any kind of aura/glow effect combined with vanities?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

supersyan
12-01-2016, 01:16 AM
Now why would anyone farm mythic armor now if there's better armor even its incredibly rare. The token mythic set upgradable to voice order set?

Btw thanks for letting us know before token mythic buyable else it would be chaos.

supersyan
12-01-2016, 01:47 AM
Around 5-6 million gold :v

more like 20-30m

Zynzyn
12-01-2016, 02:20 AM
Great update sts!! Excited about the new stuff <3. Will the orb's health regen stack with health recovery from pets like Samael?

Midievalmodel
12-01-2016, 02:33 AM
Now why would anyone farm mythic armor now if there's better armor even its incredibly rare. The token mythic set upgradable to voice order set?

Btw thanks for letting us know before token mythic buyable else it would be chaos.

perhaps 80 percent of the population wont be able to obtain this arcane armor which will be expensive and the armor ingredient will be difficult to farm which if you can't afford to buy from another farmer will take you many many months to loot it. So mythic vendor armor is their only option and becomes pretty useful.

resurrected
12-01-2016, 02:51 AM
Great update sts!! Excited about the new stuff <3. Will the orb's health regen stack with health recovery from pets like Samael?
It does stack with Sam. Confirmed by dev few comments back

supersyan
12-01-2016, 02:57 AM
perhaps 80 percent of the population wont be able to obtain this arcane armor which will be expensive and the armor ingredient will be difficult to farm which if you can't afford to buy from another farmer will take you many many months to loot it. So mythic vendor armor is their only option and becomes pretty useful.

It makes sense if token mythic upgradable to set cause we could try farm floor 5 with it. buying two separate set for farming floors doesn't make sense. Looks like long term goal

VROOMIGoRealFast
12-01-2016, 03:57 AM
What's the point now for farming the mythic armor with tokens? I suggest people to only farm balanced bars and use legendary armor until have all the components for the undying armor. Selling the bars will also give you profit. You guys always sabotage yourselfs with their greediness. And correct that description, the quoted part says 1.5% health regen and the pic says 2%. Please be clear. Does it have any kind of aura/glow effect combined with vanities?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The orb is 1.5%, while the arcane armor is 2%. The descriptions and post look correct.

Siraj
12-01-2016, 03:58 AM
Nice update!! Happy farming everyone!!!

ForgottenWarrior
12-01-2016, 04:43 AM
Having the orb is kinda useless for any mage or rogue in lower twink brackets even warriors have a little benifit from it, it is op if combine with sameal like 400hp ps in end game.

Faliziaga
12-01-2016, 05:32 AM
Could you please consider this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?324214-More-equipment-loadouts)? We definitely need more equipment loadouts.

Captainrock
12-01-2016, 06:26 AM
Ahh no gauntlet event this week :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

extrapayah
12-01-2016, 06:54 AM
anyway, since the orb is meant to be shareable between characters, what about making it active even when we have it on stash? :P, save our time from transferring

Develm
12-01-2016, 07:01 AM
Awesome but i have only twink acc now:(

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Faliziaga
12-01-2016, 07:52 AM
anyway, since the orb is meant to be shareable between characters, what about making it active even when we have it on stash? :P, save our time from transferring

+1 for pragmatism

Theredpvp
12-01-2016, 08:15 AM
Finally STS added arcane armor :banana:

Richardlord
12-01-2016, 08:38 AM

Lolz, although I guess every second counts if you farm as a "business."

Gatoviolador
12-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Good job but why we dont have chance when mages or mobs cursed we? We just farm deaths... My kdr now is bad :(

Iliketolol
12-01-2016, 10:49 AM
Hype train!

DarrenPR
12-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Good job but why we dont have chance when mages or mobs cursed we? We just farm deaths... My kdr now is bad :(

Yeah, on paper, the health regeneration doesn't look fantastic for the new content. From what I've seen, the general cause of death isn't a slow loss of health that something like this orb would help. Instead, it is going from 100% health to 0 in a single frame either from curse retroactively killing you from a DoT attack that is still active from 5 seconds ago or from an attack you've already done that gets counted even though curse happened after. It's either that or the mob's aimed shot, which in the deeper floors can take down even a well geared tank in a single shot. The arcane armor, however, has good stats. The downside to it existing, though, as other people and myself have mentioned, if you're capable of getting the arcane armor it makes the mythic one from the balanced token vendor undesirable. You simply lost balanced tokens at a 2:1 ratio at a minimum for all tokens past 1k because the cap for tokens is set so low, making those tokens you farmed even more of a waste IMO.

Archerios
12-01-2016, 11:27 AM
It's good for warrior I guess.Well basically IMO it's a tank armor.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

saphirae
12-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Finally i adored this rank system and work as hell for gear and also stashed coffers.

You released gear we can't buy yet cause community goal, and now you releasing new arcane armor?

Hm, arcane armor yes, but now?

octavos
12-01-2016, 12:25 PM
i like the update..but its gonna get covered with a vanity anyway...js..so make this into a vanity for added effect.

just looking at expedition camp..the majority of players use a form of vanity anyway XD

Hype train!
ola bro long time no see :)

Futurereal
12-01-2016, 01:05 PM
I've never understood why you come up with a community goal instead of an individual goal? Players must wait for the community for the next stage like why no individual goal? Then you do not have people who are complaining about the mythic armor that players can get from the vendor (Which seems not worth it imo). It might have been better if you can upgrade the mythic armor from the vendor into arcane, but unfortunately it will not happen since new mythic will already drop from mausoleum 4, 5 perhaps an option, nvm feeling excited about using the arcane armour soon.

Perceval
12-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Awesome content addition guys :) we'll be at stage 4 in no time.

If i may ask, what is the reward for completing stage 4? Just curious since there is no stage 5.

ketoh
12-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Awesome content addition guys :) we'll be at stage 4 in no time.

If i may ask, what is the reward for completing stage 4? Just curious since there is no stage 5.

The prize car 😂

Spell
12-01-2016, 02:36 PM
Yeah, on paper, the health regeneration doesn't look fantastic for the new content. From what I've seen, the general cause of death isn't a slow loss of health that something like this orb would help. Instead, it is going from 100% health to 0 in a single frame either from curse retroactively killing you from a DoT attack that is still active from 5 seconds ago or from an attack you've already done that gets counted even though curse happened after. It's either that or the mob's aimed shot, which in the deeper floors can take down even a well geared tank in a single shot. The arcane armor, however, has good stats. The downside to it existing, though, as other people and myself have mentioned, if you're capable of getting the arcane armor it makes the mythic one from the balanced token vendor undesirable. You simply lost balanced tokens at a 2:1 ratio at a minimum for all tokens past 1k because the cap for tokens is set so low, making those tokens you farmed even more of a waste IMO.

Imo this orb should keep the same health regen but also grant a % chance to block all dmg for 3secs upon taking damage.after all it is called "undying orb"

But who knows maybe sts has sumtin real cool planned for the future that will make the healing more noticeable/worth it for mages nd rogues.

BloodVamp
12-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Omg !! Very good! Just The Incrible Orb to What to price sale he?
And to is hard drop clother maus 4? [emoji1] [emoji111]

Enviado do meu LG-E445 através de Tapatalk

msustro
12-01-2016, 02:48 PM
I think the thread title should be 12/01/16 update instead of 13/01/16

runagain
12-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Mhm isn't there a mistake with mage armor? At the pic it only shows 956 armor .-. it's 2k less than Warrior and 1k less than Rogue armor.. Np anyway.. It's an Awesome expansion! It finally triggered me again to play PvE. Great job Sts, Love it ^-^

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

resurrected
12-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Mhm isn't there a mistake with mage armor? At the pic it only shows 956 armor .-. it's 2k less than Warrior and 1k less than Rogue armor.. Np anyway.. It's an Awesome expansion! It finally triggered me again to play PvE. Great job Sts, Love it ^-^

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk
Vroom said in picture is mistake :)

runagain
12-01-2016, 02:52 PM
Vroom said in picture is mistake :)
Oh, okayy thx :P, I haven't Read other comments yet Haha.. ty ^-^

resurrected
12-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Oh, okayy thx :P, I haven't Read other comments yet Haha.. ty ^-^
Geen probleem [emoji14]

SkipperSkinner
12-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Can we expect a helm with this? I'm not complaining but we could use a new arc ring... But there is time for that!

Elleabridges
12-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Level 66? Is new level cap coming soon?

resurrected
12-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Probably in around 4 months

SkipperSkinner
I also like that this will motivate more people to go endgame and reach mausoleums 4 & 5

runagain
Nawh the regen will stay till lv66, above lv66 it will be disabled

Jairnicius
12-01-2016, 03:14 PM
I think it is a nightmare... first we need lots of time for ranks at Chancel... and now need farm .... chap lvl66? .-.

Develm
12-01-2016, 03:19 PM
I didnt understand about password recovery

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

LastArlorian
12-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Grr. Can't wait xD

wpi
12-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Would have been better if u had released it after winter event :/

Keeese
12-01-2016, 03:24 PM
I will have one today thank you STS
Guild- SHOWTIME
IGN-KEEESE

WOOT

vfreakhun
12-01-2016, 03:36 PM
...how long does the update take?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G903F eszközömről

resurrected
12-01-2016, 03:37 PM
...how long does the update take?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G903F eszközömről
They said 30 minutes
Its been already hour and few mins

Justg
12-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Game is up.

octavos
12-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Game is up.

and were down again lol

Sorayai
12-01-2016, 04:51 PM
and were down again lol
Without warning lel?

Drewacez
12-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Lol on the middle of a mos 4 run than boom! Server down. Good job

Carapace
12-01-2016, 04:55 PM
There appears to have been a server crash, we're looking into it

yongdude
12-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Craaaaasssh! RIP i was on maso 4 too =_=

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Archerios
12-01-2016, 04:56 PM
What date is today? 1st April?

Sombraxkillz
12-01-2016, 06:54 PM
Thx! Wheres the plat sale tho :(?

Royner Lee
12-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Actually i thibk there shuldnt be plat sale...Just think bout it if plat sale come the market will surely crash and the game will be unbalanced once again.It will be like the eggstravazanga event the prices will all drop like crazy and the rich will get even richer while the poor will get poorer...

Fredystern
12-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Hmm, seo talk about arcane armor when we are in 41 cap and it happen in 61 cap, close enough 😂

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

will0
12-01-2016, 11:37 PM
Actually i thibk there shuldnt be plat sale...Just think bout it if plat sale come the market will surely crash and the game will be unbalanced once again.It will be like the eggstravazanga event the prices will all drop like crazy and the rich will get even richer while the poor will get poorer...

i dont agree with what you say ... every event "may" crash economy. Plat sales has been part of this game seems less frequent this year.

This is a paid game plus free content for people whom don't want to pay they can still play so it is not exclusive.

Royner Lee
12-02-2016, 02:17 AM
Yeah i know its part of the game.I dont really know but its up to sts to decide whether there shuld be plat sale.If they decide to have plat sale shuldnt it be during christmas or something?Christmas present plat 40% off?XD

nerfrcup
12-02-2016, 01:48 PM
when is the plat saleeeeee pls help me :D

Iuxor
12-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Well... I'm late to this party.. After scrolling through several pages, I've taken note of this. (once again)

1.)Not enough "Welcome Back STS squad!" comments.
2.)An abundance of complaints about minor issues(props to those with genuine criticism)...
3.)A massive amount of people feel the STS team should revolve around their own personal wants and desires. When, Im certain the majority of THESE people aren't funding STS wages.
The Studio has introduced and developed an amazing game/platform. They engineered and designed quality items, which has founded a flourishing economical market. They have corrected and catered to so many people, and often players are quick to blame STS for issues that are actually player initiated, and driven.

Hope the whole team had a pleasant Thanksgiving break.
Thank you.

Waho7
12-03-2016, 06:05 AM
When gauntlet 8 and winter event

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Richardlord
12-03-2016, 08:08 AM
BTW, just wondering if the dev are ever going to get around to the promised antignome event that they said was coming after they ran the antignome thief. No offense meant, just hoping there would be a lower level event that is not just for max levelers...

shadowronn
12-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Please fix jord staff glitch too
Thanks

oneazeli
12-04-2016, 04:25 AM
WHY!! Nerf the ORB at 66??? Effect should last forever in my opinion. For one, people will spend plat to open the crates, and then the expansion which you say will last 6 months( of which I guess around 2 have already passed) so, whats the point of removing its effectiveness at 66? The effect should last forever. Nerf the drop rate if you must, but make it last forever ! That way people will be happy. Else by the time these premium loot comes in the hands of f2p players, it will be more of a priceless artifact and no more ! Then again STS will have a ORB-zavier event, then, to make it available to the masses. For once, I believe the drop rate either should be decent OR the effect should last forever. Not worth it for just % levels in my opinion.

Carapace
12-05-2016, 01:45 PM
WHY!! Nerf the ORB at 66??? Effect should last forever in my opinion. For one, people will spend plat to open the crates, and then the expansion which you say will last 6 months( of which I guess around 2 have already passed) so, whats the point of removing its effectiveness at 66? The effect should last forever. Nerf the drop rate if you must, but make it last forever ! That way people will be happy. Else by the time these premium loot comes in the hands of f2p players, it will be more of a priceless artifact and no more ! Then again STS will have a ORB-zavier event, then, to make it available to the masses. For once, I believe the drop rate either should be decent OR the effect should last forever. Not worth it for just % levels in my opinion.

We had a problem with previous items that scaled, like the Arcane Ring for example. It's for the integrity of the game, and also to be clear up front. It's worth noting that the regen does last forever on the armor as part of its current design. This is because the stats of the armor will remain 61 so the trade-off is apparent.

Queenmando
12-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Orb hard to get *-*

extrapayah
12-06-2016, 02:50 AM
anyway, the lifeless armor makes all class looks skinnier, with bone-like arms @_@

Qnoy
12-08-2016, 02:11 AM
(updated from Community Preview thread)

i want her hair style @.@.. and her dress as vanity

cjoshua06
12-08-2016, 06:27 PM
So theres a new cap when is it?