PDA

View Full Version : Tokens sack!

RYYUKK
11-29-2016, 06:11 PM
As someone else said devs must try give a deal for Tokens sack, i been losing 55% of my tokens buying silver coffers, is it fair?
Since Devs wont incres balance tokens capacity, we are pushed to spend it for something worthable , like coffers and we still losing 50/55% of em.
Sacks cant affect the game, or help to no-farmer people because the points sack will be only allow to elite lightbearer players, unlike people would be allow to buy tokens and points for their alts.

Free feedback , hope any dev can check this and share their opinion , thanks.

Abuze
11-30-2016, 01:41 AM
+1
Balanced token sack is needed. To not let it have any negative influence on the token items the sack can be character bound and a certain rank required to buy them, I'd say lightbearer sounds good? Right now most people are saving up tokens through buying coffins but as mentioned by RYYUKK farmers loose over 50% of their tokens this way

Fearrr
11-30-2016, 02:55 AM
+2 I think it's a good idea. Would be nice to hear a Dev's opinion on this, if something like this would be okay.

runagain
11-30-2016, 05:08 AM
As someone else said devs must try give a deal for Tokens sack, i been losing 55% of my tokens buying silver coffers, is it fair?
Since Devs wont incres balance tokens capacity, we are pushed to spend it for something worthable , like coffers and we still losing 50/55% of em.
Sacks cant affect the game, or help to no-farmer people because the points sack will be only allow to elite lightbearer players, unlike people would be allow to buy tokens and points for their alts.

Free feedback , hope any dev can check this and share their opinion , thanks.
-1 F2P... Pay to Win will rule again.. put some effort into it.. or buy coffers from auc :).. Idk but when u become a higher Tier, you'll get more tokens a run (Mausoleum).. You need 110k pts anyway nd I'm 100% sure.. once You reached that you'll got that amount of tokens You need.. No need to make sacks nor something else like that.. I Will just Make Cash players rule again.. simple Right?

Abuze
11-30-2016, 10:49 AM
-1 F2P... Pay to Win will rule again.. put some effort into it.. or buy coffers from auc :).. Idk but when u become a higher Tier, you'll get more tokens a run (Mausoleum).. You need 110k pts anyway nd I'm 100% sure.. once You reached that you'll got that amount of tokens You need.. No need to make sacks nor something else like that.. I Will just Make Cash players rule again.. simple Right?

Pay to win won't rule again because just like the mythic items from vendor the token would have rank requirement as well. And the token sack can be made account bound or character bound.

runagain
11-30-2016, 11:32 AM
Pay to win won't rule again because just like the mythic items from vendor the token would have rank requirement as well. And the token sack can be made account bound or character bound.
Still... Everything should Be untradeable :) Let ppl work for it ^-^

xtian02
12-04-2016, 07:21 PM
+1 for this

Sakurahb
12-04-2016, 10:20 PM
The damage is already done to many players, I had to buy coffers myself and I really HATE doing this.
I know a few friends who had to buy it too so what should have happened is the amount of tokens that we could keep being increased.
I am not against those sacks being added it's just that it will bring even more frustration to who had to buy coffers .

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

Avaree
12-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Coffers hold more value than token sacks!

Abuze
12-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Lol? You made me check if this isn't April's fools day :p. Please tell how coffins hold more value? Because of the CHANCE at a pink or balanced scale? Meanwhile you loose over 50% of your token profit.

RYYUKK
12-05-2016, 10:43 AM

U must be kidding, if u think a common items are valuable :)

Avaree
12-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Lol? You made me check if this isn't April's fools day :p. Please tell how coffins hold more value? Because of the CHANCE at a pink or balanced scale? Meanwhile you loose over 50% of your token profit.
U must be kidding, if u think a common items are valuable :)

Some of the communty complains there is nothing of value, look at glint and cry coins sacks, items able to be bought with those coins, (before the glint/cry coin sacks were available)supported farming those maps.
If the dev implemented token sacks, why would there be a need to farm? It will be glint era all over again.

This is why coffers will hold more value than coin sacks, not whats in them :)

Devs did a great job on how we are able to spend our tokens to get a token.
No to balanced coin sacks.

BabVna
12-05-2016, 08:50 PM
+1, tokens get wasted or price of bars not even returning Ankh prices

Abuze
12-06-2016, 07:30 AM
Some of the communty complains there is nothing of value, look at glint and cry coins sacks, items able to be bought with those coins, (before the glint/cry coin sacks were available)supported farming those maps.
If the dev implemented token sacks, why would there be a need to farm? It will be glint era all over again.

This is why coffers will hold more value than coin sacks, not whats in them :)

Devs did a great job on how we are able to spend our tokens to get a token.
No to balanced coin sacks.

Glint and cry sack? You really took the worst as example. You can get 1 or 2 glintstone coin each time you open a crystar buff. With a certain crafting method you can gain infinite glintstone coins. Cryostar sack price dropped since the antignome event, a lot of people farmed elite underhul so there was way more on stock than needed. There is nothing worth to buy with either glint or cryo sack. But balanced token sack on the other hand would be really useful. Not only would farmers not loose over 50% token profit but as said multiple times, for the the balanced sack to not affect token items prices the sack can be made 1. Character/Account bound. 2. A certain rank requirement to purchase it. There really is no downside to balanced token sack at all.

RYYUKK
12-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Well said :)

Avaree
12-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Glint and cry sack? You really took the worst as example. You can get 1 or 2 glintstone coin each time you open a crystar buff. With a certain crafting method you can gain infinite glintstone coins. Cryostar sack price dropped since the antignome event, a lot of people farmed elite underhul so there was way more on stock than needed. There is nothing worth to buy with either glint or cryo sack. But balanced token sack on the other hand would be really useful. Not only would farmers not loose over 50% token profit but as said multiple times, for the the balanced sack to not affect token items prices the sack can be made 1. Character/Account bound. 2. A certain rank requirement to purchase it. There really is no downside to balanced token sack at all.

Another way to exploit the game. Take advantage of receivable items (coins) from crafting elixs and mass opening them. Boring.

If the tokens are char/account bound, I agree, there is no downside to them. Also, the last two campaign elixs gave tags or coins. I bet we see the exalted elix give a token back too. (unless the infinite glint coins from cry elixs ruined this)

Remember not all items are released yet. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375652-Community-Preview-10-5-16-Arlorian-Twilight-Expansion

Abuze
12-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Another way to exploit the game. Take advantage of receivable items (coins) from crafting elixs and mass opening them. Boring.

If the tokens are char/account bound, I agree, there is no downside to them. Also, the last two campaign elixs gave tags or coins. I bet we see the exalted elix give a token back too. (unless the infinite glint coins from cry elixs ruined this)

Remember not all items are released yet. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375652-Community-Preview-10-5-16-Arlorian-Twilight-Expansion

That's not an "exploit". Just simple game mechanics. Even if exalted elixs gave balanced a token or two the cost to actually make the elix would still cost more :)

runagain
12-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Just leave it how it's atm :) It's Fine like this... Items will Keep their value.. if they drop to fast y'all will complain aswell.. so why would u loot more? What u want next? '5x pts event'? Just Keep it like this.. don't change to much, karma will setup eventually... If No believe me u'll see ^-^

Nd btw.. +1 to Avaree

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

cjoshua06
12-06-2016, 06:32 PM
+1 to this thread

runagain
12-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Mhm...

Maybe 100 untradeable tokens sacks will be good ya... But they gotta stay untradeable IMO, otherwise ya... Ppl will Just buy nd won't Farm anymore.. [emoji14]

But nvm I got ur point .-. maybe 2 tokens per coffer instead of one will be good aswell.. but much inventory space :/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Avaree
12-06-2016, 07:27 PM
Lol what? Nobody is asking for any of this "First easier way to get more tokens in way of sacks next y'all want more token drop nd after More pts a mob"... Ryuukk, Abuze, and me are all Elite LightBearer Rank. Only suggesting a more efficient way to store the tokens we and the community farm instead of losing 50% profit from having to do so through coffers........

I too, am lightbearer elite. I am completely fine with the token system as is. However, IF balance token sacks are implemented, I hope the devs implement the sacks as char/account bound :)

RYYUKK
12-07-2016, 02:35 AM
It's the next thingy y'all want... First easier way to get more tokens in way of sacks next y'all want more token drop nd after More pts a mob .. [emoji14]

Ps. Ya I can Just it a little bit Rip :D

Where in my post u see im trying to get easier tokens? Man i farm for em' i dont even complain about..
I mean look the coffers cost, 4k for 7 tokens, people will stack at lightbearer rank and start buying coffers, because are super cheap, and the real farmers like us , keep losing tokens, 50% of them because sts wont incress tokens capacity.
Also it will help the people with alts! Or u think they gonna farm again for their alts?

Randirs
12-07-2016, 02:49 AM
-1 no need for that

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk