PDA

View Full Version : What does Your PL name mean/stand for!!!!

Paar
09-27-2011, 04:52 PM
My name Paaraseva is a randomly generated name that sts gave me cuz I didnt know how to make my own name! Lol!

How bout You!?

kas3closed
09-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Mines is nauifafy also a random sts name lol and im too cheap to pay the 50 plat to change it lol so i will make a random meaning it means demigod of frosted flakes:cool:

maneatingtree
09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Mine i made myself and it just makes sense

Zerious
09-27-2011, 05:00 PM
I started PL with the names "Wolfbrother" and "Wolfprodigy". Then my first twink was Wolfsaura, a lvl 21 pure dex bird (this was right after the 19 intbear generation) and I made a few twink friends on him. We decided that we'd make a clan called "Zeriously" (which is name my voodoo's name). Well I was stoked, so I created my wand pally "Zeriouswolf" (which transitioned my name of Wolf, to Zerious.) I also remade Wolfsaura, by deleting him and creating AvianWolf. everyone knew me for my wand pally, and called me Zerious (I had gotten really good after imperialelf started teaching me some of his tricks :wink:) so I stuck with it. I eventually changed AvianWolf to Zeriousbird, Wolfprodigy to Zeriousmage, and my first char is now my favorite twink of all time: Zeriousbear. Zeriouswolf still exists to this day.

Hankomachos
09-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Nikomachos is Latin for warrior and my real first name is hank so I took off the niko and added Hank. LOL. :D

apocketlegend
09-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Cowboys are my favorite football. Team Oklahoma state cowboys! VIP is me being a VIP donor to the Oklahoma posse(extreme cowboy doners)

Lillypink
09-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Well as in my name instead of making it as pink lilly I changed it to lillypink well if u ask y I'm not a girly girl u would find around so...I changed it and I got use to it and now ppl call me lilly,lil,lyly,LP, and some other stuff and I like it ;)

RedRyder
09-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Mines naughty lol

Plaguemaw
09-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Apocalypse from above!

apocketlegend
09-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Mines naughty lol
Red... :) tell us what it means :)

apocketlegend
09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Well as in my name instead of making it as pink lilly I changed it to lillypink well if u ask y I'm not a girly girl u would find around so...I changed it and I got use to it and now ppl call me lilly,lil,lyly,LP, and some other stuff and I like it ;)
Nice!

Paar
09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Mines naughty lol

Lmao Thats funny Red!

bronislav84
09-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Misspelling of Karai from Ninja Turtles, cause somebody took the original then quit. I got the regular one in SL though.

RedRyder
09-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Not sexually naughty, but coal in your stocking for Christmas naughty. Or maybe jailtime naughty :p

Paar
09-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Oh Lol! Edit That last post! Sry bro... Lol

LwMark
09-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Lwmark=LakeWorth(City in Palm Beach County where i grew up most my life), Mark(my name)

Nourish
09-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Meowz was a RL joke with some friends :)

razerfingers
09-27-2011, 07:06 PM
My name got generated after i saw the remake of the nightmare on elm street

Irulelol
09-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Well my ign now is irulelol. Nuff said

Paar
09-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Hahaha! Keep going guys!

brizo
09-27-2011, 07:48 PM
Brizo (Greek: Βριζώ; derived from Ancient Greek word βρίζω meaning "to slumber") is an ancient Greek goddess who was known as the protector of mariners, sailors, and fishermen. She was worshipped primarily by the women of Delos, who set out food offerings in small boats. Brizo was also known as a prophet specializing in the interpretation of dreams.

yes, i knew this when i joined and named my char this,,and yet, i still call it King Brizo...lol

Artemis
09-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Artemis - I lovveee the moon and werewolfs (TEAM JACOB!) and Artemis is the greek goddess of the moon, and where i live, there are hillbillies all over the place so im surrounded by hunters, shes also the goddess of hunting (: I also love greek mythology. fave subject EVER.

Paar
09-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Artemis - I lovveee the moon and werewolfs (TEAM JACOB!) and Artemis is the greek goddess of the moon, and where i live, there are hillbillies all over the place so im surrounded by hunters, shes also the goddess of hunting (: I also love greek mythology. fave subject EVER.

Awesome! Greek FTW!!!

Sassinya
09-27-2011, 08:06 PM
My first mmorpg, the guild leader used to always tell me I was sassin him. So one day, as a joke I made an enchantress that I named Sassinya... She turned out to be my main, and has been on every mmo since.

Artemis
09-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Awesome! Greek FTW!!!

im puerto rican but yeahh greek is ftw :P

Roc
09-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Real name's Roxanne, Persian version is Rukhsana, ign version is Rocshana and that was how the Roc legacy was born :tranquillity:

Gabiew
09-27-2011, 08:16 PM
My name and last initial. :)

13lacklegionz
09-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Around two years ago, I was playing Battle Net on Warcraft III (DOTA). I noticed a guy whose name was 13lacklegion, and I thought the name was really cool. So, I began to use the name for games, and used it for this game. But, I couldn't use numbers so I just put Blacklegion. But someone had already taken the name, so I created the name Blacklegionz.

Neffy
09-27-2011, 08:19 PM
I picked Neffyy halfway because Neffy was taken and then this person quit. But the main reason is because I wear Neff beanies and Neffy sounds like a person so Neffyy was born.

Zerious
09-27-2011, 08:34 PM
hmmm.... Sadly I must admit that the original character "Zerious" is not me. I'm pretty much every other one with it tho...

Paar
09-27-2011, 08:55 PM
Awesome! Greek FTW!!!

im puerto rican but yeahh greek is ftw :P

Puerto Rican Greek Ftw! :/

Trollee
09-27-2011, 09:25 PM
The name 'Trollee' was a nickname for me throughout high school, which was because someone once said I looked like the guy on the logo from Trolli Lollies: http://www.sweetswholesale.co.uk/media/aitmanufacturers/143.gif (somehow I don't see the resemblance). Also, my real name is Ollie, so Trollee seemed to fit! In the past I have always used the username 'tr0ll3317' which is a bit obscure, but it is simply just trollee = tr0ll33 with a 17 on the end (my lucky number). And that's my story! =p

forbidjon
09-27-2011, 10:09 PM
My name (forbidjon) was random but i got it from the xbox 360 when i was 14 yrs old and people been saying that it sounds cool because my name may mean for-bid-jon or forbid-jon

Paar
09-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Sweet Guys!

Bwahahagirl
09-27-2011, 10:19 PM
Bwahaha kinda became my "signature" thing a few years ago, kinda like a trademark, I wrote it on like everything I own and it was like an inside joke to my friends. Then I added the "girl" part so I'm not mistaken for a male ^_^

XghostzX
09-27-2011, 10:25 PM
was xghostzx cause i just watched paranormal activity haha. changed to cosmicxghost cause im into astronomy even tho my life is so far dedicated to college soccer

SuperNas
09-27-2011, 10:30 PM
My ING is Nas...named after the G.O.A.T.

Sorry I thought it said SL not PL

Cobraguy
09-27-2011, 10:40 PM
Mine came from a few other car forums i was on before. 93Cobraguy was my name on those, and when i joined here i just shortened it up. Got the name from owning a very rare Teal 1993 Mustang Cobra.
Raptorsnake was a variation of the original name because ilike birds of prey. Now that i think about it though, wish i could switch my chars names around so the bird is Raptor, eh too late now....

Unless a dev could...hmmmm :)

thequickone
09-27-2011, 10:47 PM
thequickone: My predominant online avatar ID, which is loosely based on my name. Nothing special there...:p

Torrenz: Based on the name of my main character in Monster Hunter, Torrence. The name is not really based on anything, it just sounded cool. Torrence was taken in PL (ikr!), so I went with the next closest selling that would sound the same. Kept the name the same in SL. Don't wanna deny the other Torrence his character's name...

Faebronia: One of my alts from Monster Hunter, originally spelled Febronia. I think Febronia was a fairy queen in something... :confused: Changed the spelling for PL and kept it the same for SL. Liked the new spelling so much, she became my main! She also gets a lot of attention, but alas, that story is for another thread...

Bussinessmanx
09-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Im a businessman . Thats my job .

Wretch
09-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Look me up in the dictionary!

Untill one truly knows me.... They will never know!

(Cue Dr. Evil laugh)

WarTornBird
09-27-2011, 11:11 PM
My grandpa was in the Vietnam War, so part of this name is for my grandpa who went into that war at 18. :)

Carth
09-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Carth was the name of a character from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I used the name on many MMO games over the years, including World of Warcraft. Over the course of time, I had forgotten where I got the name from. I one day decided to relive the good times and whipped out some original Xbox games, which one happened to be Kotor. It didn't take long before I figured out where I got Carth from again. Silly memory. :)

Artentreri
09-27-2011, 11:20 PM
Carth was cool, but canderous was the sickest.
Mine is from the R. A. Salvatore novels, character named Artemis entreri.

Wretch
09-27-2011, 11:43 PM
I remember my KOTOR playing days.... Still have the game in a box somewhere.... Right beside my halo edition xbox lol

Edit: might just have to dig the old monster back up some day I have time.... Play some KOTOR, Forza, and definitely some morrowind!

Artentreri
09-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Dude I spent more time on that game and morrowind than any human should haha. They were the best.

Skeletonlord
09-28-2011, 12:08 AM
Mines skeletonlord because I like skulls and things like that lol

Wretch
09-28-2011, 12:13 AM
No lie on either of those two games....

Gnight for now!... Add me in game!

McBain
09-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Mine is Seucheky, which came from the name generator. Everything I could think of was already taken, so I sat there rolling the name generator through endless names like Ofgdhstwban and Egertyhgenfrt before eventually I came across a name that looked like it could actually be a name. There you have it. My SL name is the same as my forum name (McBain), which any Simpsons fan will recognize. It seemed to be a perfectly fitting name for a commando.

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Ebalere
09-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Mine is random generated with personal modification. I like it. I think it sounds spanish or french. Alot of people in game as me if I'm German tho, which makes me wonder. Lol

Edit: which I am, oooohh spooky ~_-

coldwill
09-28-2011, 01:25 AM
Willrezforg = Will revive for gold. Comes from my wow days when i had a pally friend named Rezplease.

SuperNas
09-28-2011, 01:29 AM
Nikomachos is Latin for warrior and my real first name is hank so I took off the niko and added Hank. LOL. :D

Hank! Long time no see

Neffy
09-28-2011, 02:24 AM
My ING is Nas...named after the G.O.A.T.

Sorry I thought it said SL not PL
G.O.A.T. from FO3? Or something else?

Uepauke
09-28-2011, 02:33 AM
Uepauke was computer-generated, but only semi-random as I kept hitting the button until PL came up with one that I liked...

As people have wondered: for the record, I don't know how to pronounce it either. Sometimes it's eew_porkay, sometimes ee_porkay.

Suntv
09-28-2011, 02:40 AM
My online name used to be SunStorm from 1999-2001 in the epic Pc game Homeworld. In 2001 I started to experiment with recording television om my Pc, using all kinds of techniques. I needed to subscribe to a forum to ask questions and SunTV was born: SunStorm + TV recording = SunTV. I even believe I was here before the Indian tv channel who has the same name. So they own me copyrights :)

crestmage
09-28-2011, 04:08 AM
I started PL with the names "Wolfbrother" and "Wolfprodigy". Then my first twink was Wolfsaura, a lvl 21 pure dex bird (this was right after the 19 intbear generation) and I made a few twink friends on him. We decided that we'd make a clan called "Zeriously" (which is name my voodoo's name). Well I was stoked, so I created my wand pally "Zeriouswolf" (which transitioned my name of Wolf, to Zerious.) I also remade Wolfsaura, by deleting him and creating AvianWolf. everyone knew me for my wand pally, and called me Zerious (I had gotten really good after imperialelf started teaching me some of his tricks :wink:) so I stuck with it. I eventually changed AvianWolf to Zeriousbird, Wolfprodigy to Zeriousmage, and my first char is now my favorite twink of all time: Zeriousbear. Zeriouswolf still exists to this day.

Hehe Zerious has some cool tricks. Like HIDING behind a teleporter in pvp and beckoning anyone that walks by. Lolz, no offence, Zer, its a cool trick. But dont u think u should be fightning fairly?
P.S. Pls Do NOT oppose me again. Im getting annoyed XD XD XD

trixxspet
09-28-2011, 04:49 AM
Trixxspet....is my way of showing the ultimate respect to my close ingame friend Trixxxie....she is the Rockstar of a player who showed me the ropes and the one who gave me my first Pink....She is very fun to run with in dungeons and has a very awesome sense of humor. Plus she is a very awesome Nuke mage...thats right a pure Int scoot and blast mage!

TexasTrigger is just my lil stick slinger....lol

WoundedEagle
09-28-2011, 05:20 AM
I honestly don't know why I made this name. I was originally wanting cosmiclegend. Fail. And besides, this is pretty epic :)

Fatpigwarrior
09-28-2011, 05:32 AM
Trixxspet....is my way of showing the ultimate respect to my close ingame friend Trixxxie....she is the Rockstar of a player who showed me the ropes and the one who gave me my first Pink....She is very fun to run with in dungeons and has a very awesome sense of humor. Plus she is a very awesome Nuke mage...thats right a pure Int scoot and blast mage!

TexasTrigger is just my lil stick slinger....lol

Trixxxie is my friend to!

Back on topic:

Mine is oposite of me

Fat-I'm skinny, Pig- I don't eat to much(I am NOT anerexic), and I don't get in fights so I am not a warrior!

Ixillicus
09-28-2011, 05:45 AM
Ixillicus was a name I made up, kinda outta nowhere. RemIxi was the name I came up with to show that it was "Ixi's" new character.

Tamino
09-28-2011, 05:46 AM
Forum name Tamino is from the main character of The Magic Flute (Tamino, Pamina and Papageno are my IGN in SL, too).

PL names: NapoOrsoCapo is the italian name of Hair Bear (from Hanna & Barbera Help!... It's the Hair Bear Bunch! cartoon). Ruthelmage is contracted from Rutheless Mage (and it can be read Ruth, El Mage). VillainCat... The Evil Cat, nuff said.

Two of my twinks: BerserkrBirkr means Warrior Bear in Old Norse language. A rompler is a sample-based music synthesizer, and I called my 26 mage BadRompler.

Blind
09-28-2011, 05:58 AM
I watched Zatoichi the day before downloading the game.

Fairy
09-28-2011, 06:44 AM
My in game names in PL are Miafee and Perimia.

Mia - everyone knows, its a name
Fee (german) means Fairy
Peri = Fairy

that's it! ;)

Paar
09-28-2011, 04:07 PM
Lol Keep going!

Rare
09-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Forum name = Atlannie. Named after my daughter Annie.

In game names:

Atlanntis - Was Atlannie but got tired of being hit on by weird dudes in game.
Aedenos - Named after my son Aeden.
Asalaebaki - It means something really great in some language that I do not know exists.

ATL

Oldcoot
09-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Self explanatory !

Paar
09-28-2011, 05:13 PM
self explanatory !

old coot ftw!

lilgangster
09-28-2011, 05:21 PM
lilgangsta
LIL: im 14
GANGSTA: well a gangsta playing pocket legends not gonna happen lol so its ORIGINAL

MrBigelzworth
09-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Anyone that has seen the Austin Powers movies will know how I got my PL name, lol!

"You are making me upset, and when I get upset, Mr. Bigglesworth gets angry. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets angry, people die." - Dr. Evil

Azamaster
09-28-2011, 05:30 PM
My first character was random (Azashave) and my second character a bird I kept with the Aza to make Azarquero. Arquero is Spanish for archer.

Paar
09-28-2011, 09:06 PM
lilgangsta
LIL: im 14
GANGSTA: well a gangsta playing pocket legends not gonna happen lol so its ORIGINAL

Ima Cowboy Playing PL!:D

TitanFusion
09-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Mines is Titan because I love titans and Greek mythology and fusion because I love Gotenks from the majin buu saga in the original DBZ. So together that is TitanFusion, it's a perfect mix ;)

~Fusion Was Here~

Zeus
09-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Isn't there a thread like this? I posted my meanings on those threads. :D

Slush
09-28-2011, 09:58 PM
You are what you eat :tongue:

Paar
09-29-2011, 06:25 AM
Isn't there a thread like this? I posted my meanings on those threads. :D

I dont think so I have not seen 1 before??

Paar
09-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Keep Going!!!!:D

gauzava
09-29-2011, 03:55 PM
I random generated it and thought it was cool on PL so got it on registered account on sl but already had account so I was stuck with a random one add me on PL as Gauzava Or Aribeazacor

MimeRifle
09-29-2011, 04:06 PM
I have used the name MimeRifle to register accounts on various things for a decade or so (like this forum for instance). It is based on a particular "Far Side" cartoon (Gary Larson=genius). If you saw it you would probably laugh your butt off.

When I signed up for PL, MimeRifle wasn't allowed, so I made up mimefiddle. No significance whatsoever.

My SL char is RadarOreilly, named after a great character from M*A*S*H.

More than you really wanted to know!

IceCoffie
09-29-2011, 04:10 PM
well my name means that someone was thirsty so they got some coffie, and then was not happy, the problem was it was to warm so he put some ice in it and BAM something amazing was born. Icecoffie :D

ps. I know icecoffie is spelled wrong, deal with it.

Zeus
09-29-2011, 07:38 PM

I believe it was made by Angelicious or something like that.

Citrasena
09-29-2011, 08:17 PM
My enchantress is Citrasena - Citrasena is a Buddhist (mayan) goddess whose name means 'bright spear' I liked it because it sound pretty.

My duck is called Babycham - in the uk they have an alcoholic drink called Babycham and the label on the bottle has a little dear that looks like bambi, the drink Is vile but the name is cute lol

Paar
09-29-2011, 08:22 PM

I believe it was made by Angelicious or something like that.

Ill look it up(:

LINKERY(Link)
10-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Mine is based on link of the legend of Zelda my Realy name is korey so I kinda mixed them together lol (link-ery)

Haowesie
10-10-2011, 04:49 PM
I watched Zatoichi the day before downloading the game.

Big Zatoichi fan! I have all the movies plus the TV series :D

My IGN is an auto-generated one, but I was at balefort a few days ago and mage comes up to me (can't remember the name), and mage goes (not exact words) -- "15 years! 15 years I've been playing hard and you come here saying HOAW - ESIE"!

Took me a while to get it... lol

Bunnyshoota
10-10-2011, 07:16 PM
kaoskastor, my main, was originally chaoscastor. however, that was taken, so i switched ch and c with k's. :)

Survivorfan
10-10-2011, 08:31 PM
I am a fan of the show Survivor, put two and two together and you get Survivorfan

Ghastly
10-10-2011, 09:23 PM
I am a fan of the show Survivor, put two and two together and you get Survivorfan

LOL! My favorite adjective is Ghastly cause i am so that. And im a bear in game so im an Ghastlytank

Palyna
10-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Palyna was created to make it sound like a name for an elf. Part of my real name begin with P, Ping.

MimeRifle
10-11-2011, 07:16 AM

Here I thought you would say you are a fan of the BAND survivor. Now what will I do with my horrible rendition of "eye of the tiger" ??

Heroelite
10-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Not sexually naughty, but coal in your stocking for Christmas naughty. Or maybe jailtime naughty :p
lol made me laugh :D

Lillypink
10-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Nice! hehe ty! :D

牛丼が好き
10-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Gyuudon which means beef bowl in Japanese .

Very famous Japanese food and I love it :)

ZAurbanSQWRL
10-11-2011, 09:17 PM
ZeurbanSQWRL i got when i thought a ice cream shop was called THEurbanSQUIRREL when it was really called THEurbanSWIRL

TheMatrixMan
10-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Mines the Matrixman :P

Siejo
10-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Siejo is an anagram of my real name JOse SIErra pronounced say-joe

Chickenman
10-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Iamchickenman was just kinda random. I decided I wanted to make it chickenman, but that was taken. :p then my other character, gaspartacus, is a play on my last name, Gaspar, and Spartacus the gladiator.

saool
10-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Mine is SaOoL... Resembles my real name Saul :) I wanted to name my mage d!ZzY but only way I could would be dizzy and out was taken. ;)

Vegetaz
10-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Mine is self explanatory and plus Ive always been a huge DBZ fan. :)

blox
11-01-2011, 08:33 AM
BUMP!! lolz

my means idk it randomly came up in my head

Zeusofire
11-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Zeusofire- wanted Zeusoffire but i think it was taken and over the past 10 1/2 months this has become my identity :)

Xscoopx
11-02-2011, 04:10 AM
I just like the way scoop sounds (not pooper-scooper:p)

ocagrevy
11-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Gotta ask sts... i had to do a few things go finaly get pl installed. When i did i was in too much of a rush to play that i didnt even notice i could change it. Least its not a bunch of j's or some that ive seen. (No offense if your name is jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj. Just not a name id want)

Jugernugett
11-02-2011, 07:24 PM
My name on pl and SL main character is jugernuget. My brother first had the game and introduced to me, his name is jacknuggeteer so I wanted to make nugget character...then put juger in front :D

Grankledude
11-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Easy an all sides. Grankledude is well I just came up with it cuz I umm well I did... Then came hahahahaman... THE str/int build bear, the name came cuz I'm random and funny in general, then durhir, whom I deleted, name came from a pl novel I wrote. It's an elven name which means lord of the darkness. Nuff bout him, now, hahahahabird. My LVL1!? Bird. Dunno what will come to him in the future. Newest is Dpenguinking, cuz I am THE ONE AND ONLY KING OF THE PENGUINS :D

BanjoDrummer
12-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Well, I was trying to think of an awesome, cool name and came up with Banjodrummer. It means to drum a banjo!

MimeRifle
12-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Well, I was trying to think of an awesome, cool name and came up with Banjodrummer. It means to drum a banjo!
Nice! The banjo truly is both a melodic and percussion instrument! Sadly, ever since the movie "Deliverance" the banjo has gotten a very bad reputation... :(

Register
12-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Idk if ive posted here yet but ill post my most recent chars

Regist- Short for register
Megamule(gone)- My first mule. He was "mega" because he was also my first pvp character above level 16
Shadowplat- Goes back to my original name of the game PlatyCow. Mix of the plat part and shadow
Royaltwink(gone)- just a cool name...WARNING: I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER "royals"!
OneMoreDay- When my friend commit suicice, I came up with this. Check my signature.

I had many many more toons but I wont list them....

Elyseon
12-18-2011, 08:21 PM
I made this name (Elyseon) a few years ago on another game, thiught it was cool and original but i have been informed that it is the name of a sword in some old game also once i googled it and it is the name a foreign (to the US) real estate company lol

Draopwnzall
12-18-2011, 08:28 PM
I thought this named looked cool, was random generated.

Pandar
12-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Panda was... unsurprisingly taken. I've always identified closely with pandas. They're cute, huggable... and can totally scratch your face off.

*growls* PANDAR FO-EV-VA

ItsCas
12-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Lol such a nice combination :p

Mine is ItsCas, my names Casey and I believe Casey and itscasey were taken as was Cas so logically I tried just itscas and it was available and the rest was history :cool:

Shastacola
12-18-2011, 09:48 PM
My PL and SL name stands for the best soda you can get for a quarter. Shastacola

maiohwmai
12-18-2011, 10:22 PM
When I first picked up PL I didn't know what class to be, so I made an elf, a bird and a bear (all pure).

Not knowing which I wanted to stick with, let alone a name, I named them Flenami, Dribami and Raebami (read them backwards).

Needless to say I also did this with my forum name and my SL toons.

Paar
12-18-2011, 10:54 PM
Im glad this thread got revived! Great Piece of Work by a great player ;)

Arthanos
12-19-2011, 01:16 AM
Arthagn was a random name I made up, inspired by the Lich King Arthas. Arthanos (my SL name and PL twink name) is a futurized version of Athagn. Ive used it in Aqworlds, SL, and PL.

Davadam (spelled Davadahm in PL) is my first and middle names fused (David Adam), and Davados is my Engi twink, a futurized version of Davadahm/Davadam. I used Davadam on Dark Age of Camelot (i miss the good ol days), Aqworlds ,SL, and PL.

Aradam (Aradahm in PL) is mine and my brother's middle names fused (Aren and Adam). Aradamos is (gasp) Aradam futurized. Ive used Aradam on WoW, PL, and SL.

So, now my secret is out. ».» «.« v.v -.-

Pharcyde
12-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Dis' Why !

http://betterpropaganda.com/images/artwork/Delicious_Vinyl_All-StarsX_Rmxxology-The_Pharcyde_480.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CgOKSAc2wgY/TUXw9JwnChI/AAAAAAAACl0/MYOpRX8P-Rk/s1600/the%2Bpharcyde.jpg

BanjoDrummer
12-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Nice! The banjo truly is both a melodic and percussion instrument! Sadly, ever since the movie "Deliverance" the banjo has gotten a very bad reputation... :(
whatever happens, Banjos will always be AWESOME!!!

Elysony
12-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Was like the name of my very expensive sword in my old MMO and even though like Elyseon said it actually wasn't that sword ( surprisingly ) Also no to answer the questions I always get, I did NOT steal the name from Ellyidol nor Elyseon, both of which are great players :) !

Reddwing
12-22-2011, 10:17 PM
I thought of reddwing cause my main is a cardinal and cardinals are...red!! Im just creative like that.

Walkhardd
12-22-2011, 10:36 PM
My name is dedicated to the first hit single from the greatest musician in the world..walkhard was taken

Appleisaac
12-23-2011, 03:18 PM
My name is appleisaac because my name is isaac and I love both computer apples and fruit apples :)

LoveMadrid
12-23-2011, 06:46 PM
A kakari is a mythical weapon in the book series "the night angels trilogy" :D There are several colors of ka'karis and silver happen to be one of them :D

Slcinuup
12-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Mine was from club penguin like 7 years ago.

kallima
12-24-2011, 05:17 PM
My name is appleisaac because my name is isaac and I love both computer apples and fruit apples :)

every time I saw your name I thought of the Isaac Newton and his apple. LOL.

I answered this in the original thread but will do so again in the spirit of this thread. Kallima is a species of butterfly.

Garvhoz
12-24-2011, 05:30 PM
Mine is Garvhoz I wanted a cool sounding name and I just recently read a eragon book and there was a character who was like a minotaur-like beast(8ft tall), he was loyal to his clan, he would do anything to protect his allies, he was brave, he killed a 10ft tall bear beasty thing when he was only a child going through a rite of passage, he was awesome. Unfortunatly I forgot some of his name I knew it was either Garzhov or Garvhoz. garvhoz sounded right so I decided to go with that name

Nick41324
12-24-2011, 05:40 PM
41324 was my old student ID for school, so I first used it in 5th grade when I couldnt figure out a good name for runescape.

So I chose my real name, nick, and my student ID number, 41324, mashed them together and made nick41324 :)
Now almost 5 years later and it stuck to me xD

Ablueelf
12-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Ablueelf! Pretty self explanatory.

ninjaduck
12-24-2011, 06:05 PM
A Ninjaduck is a Ninjaduck. Self Explanatory.

AtlantisHime
12-26-2011, 10:34 PM
My first MMO char was AtlantisPrincess in Ragnarok Online..and i played that game for years till it finally died down in the MRO server..so in this game..my nick is AtlantisHime..coz Princess was too long a name to be entered in PL..so Hime coz its means the same thing in Japanese^^

LadyKenz
12-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Mines ladyganja. Wonder what it stands for!