PDA

View Full Version : is it intended???

Meowtho
11-29-2016, 09:03 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/8c2f7f519e5551c0852e07d2256be606.jpg this helm should give us some dmg, because i can easly say my legendary helm is better, look http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/a7b813e96d749a610e03dcb9bc8d0f2b.jpg
i wont pay for anything from vendor except daggers becayse they can be turned into balanced version and can be better (not much better then just legendaries) but im not willing to pay like hungreds of tokens for gear which gives me max +4 more stats or like this helm decrase my dmg, guuuyssss... im not gonna talk about this new mythic belt... it isnt worth our hard work

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

ForgottenWarrior
11-29-2016, 09:40 PM
They do not make op mythic armor and helm for some reason like always those orange gears which is buyable with tokens will be cheap soon which allows everyone to get it. On the other side it don't make any hurdle if they are willing to introduce a better gear in future.
You still gotta chill with it you got 3rd jewel slot on it as addition and more armor.

Meowtho
11-29-2016, 10:13 PM
They do not make op mythic armor and helm for some reason like always those orange gears which is buyable with tokens will be cheap soon which allows everyone to get it. On the other side it don't make any hurdle if they are willing to introduce a better gear in future.
You still gotta chill with it you got 3rd jewel slot on it as addition and more armor.
why it would be cheap in the future? it isnt easy to get that.. so its the reason why it has weak stats as a mythic item? because it will be cheaper? i know 3 slots on jewel wow but i lose about 55 dmg n get like 50 armor, and about 20hp, pretty funny, n i asked if it was intended because this mythic hauberk gives bonus dmg but this myth helm isnt, weird... i think it need to be fixed
i dont think that we must wait months and grind alot to be lightbearer rank, farm these tokens and then buy this helm for +1 stats n some armor dudeXD

Potato is me
11-29-2016, 10:39 PM
perhaps the set will be upgradable, from what i see, the weapons will definitely be upgradeable

PEMA
11-29-2016, 10:48 PM
Maybe others will buy it because of the additional crit in exchange for damage but that depends on the player

resurrected
11-30-2016, 12:04 AM
Helm adds nice amount of crit and have 3 jewel slot. I know people that mix their gear like tactic/potency ( example imbued ) to have enough of everything especially for PvP. Believe me some people will buy it xD

Meowtho
11-30-2016, 03:13 AM
i think ur right pema n resurrected, 800 tokens isnt jokeXD

Eriel Delgado
11-30-2016, 08:48 PM
you'd get the damage from order jewels . precise finnese order jewels will fix it pretty good.

Meowtho
12-02-2016, 10:17 AM
plus i think that is craftable to being light or dark so that could become stronger when upgrade isn't it?? ( im just writing my thoughts- my comments has no bearing since i am still an outsider lol)
yeah i thought abut that too because vroom said that tokens are need to buy set from vendor n i think that these mythic armors will be craftable into set also, i wonder how powerful will be set's ring and amulet but i think rendtail and pp or arc amu will be still better

SkipperSkinner
12-02-2016, 10:51 AM
maybe they will come out with an arcane helm to go with the new arcane armor?