PDA

View Full Version : Dont allow player to use speed set in tdm to avoid spawn killing (only in tdm maps)

Veejay Astorga
11-30-2016, 01:49 AM
Speed set for fast runs,but some players abused it in tdm by doing spawn killings..

ForgottenWarrior
11-30-2016, 02:19 AM
+100000
Also it made the speed set value a lot more that pve players can't afford it anymore. Especially lvl58 and lvl61 mages and rogues exploit spawn points.
It is Loading... boooom dead and respawn loading again booom dead Not even option to exit map without respawning. It makes the bb map more loved by spawn killer rogues. I don't think they will change anything as they do listen to the OP players only who exploiting and getting more kills and not even a single word from dev about it till now. Just think about it is not everyone who get ping below 100, i do have 250-450 ping even with the best 4g network in my country what about 3g users? This game is designed what need continued to be connected to their servers but the user ISP may have instability due to traffic.
There are many many many suggestion suggested by players in forums like ctf immortality for few seconds, respawn not enterable by opponent players etc.

Also it is not that simple to improvise now, those bigger coding many not have something to do like this. Or they may need to start from 0 to re write tdm bb coding..
May be it get fixed in next client or so

Veejay Astorga
11-30-2016, 03:45 AM
Make endgame tdm great again

Potato is me
11-30-2016, 05:21 AM
Speed set for fast runs,but some players abused it in tdm by doing spawn killings..

a better idea would be make speed set have opposite effect in tdm XD

Twerk
11-30-2016, 05:43 AM
How about no

Magemagix
11-30-2016, 05:45 AM
How about no
Spawn killer?

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

Magemagix
11-30-2016, 05:48 AM
+1 to this. Its really annoying to get spawn killed all the time by speed set users.

Impossible to counter them if ur ping is 250-450( if they have nekro aa on). Vry few players have below 100 ping.

resurrected
11-30-2016, 05:50 AM
No.
Shield is better idea

Twerk
11-30-2016, 06:03 AM
Spawn killer?

Yea like 100% people with haste sets, so what?

Magemagix
11-30-2016, 06:14 AM
Yea like 100% people with haste sets, so what?
As a rogue i die fast due to spawn killers. Idk abt tank they have alot of hp nd armor. Bt a mage/rogue will die even before they know. Thats why ;)

I m nt saying to remove speed set frm pvp. Bt i m saying to make a way to avoid spawn killing.

Back
11-30-2016, 06:26 AM
1. Remove the bonus from pvp.
2. Spawn shield that last for 3-5 secs but gets removed if u attack or cast spell.

Hate me all you want, I don't care.

PS I don't PvP just in case you're wondering if I got whacked by a Venom set user

Zeus
11-30-2016, 09:12 AM
Idk how people get spawned...turn off your camera animations and you don't get respawn lag.

intizamfamily888
11-30-2016, 09:17 AM
Idk how people get spawned...turn off your camera animations and you don't get respawn lag.
Didnt knew that!

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Zeus
11-30-2016, 09:40 AM
Didnt knew that!

Yeah, it's silly to enter PvP with that option turned on.

mrm
11-30-2016, 10:28 AM
cause a rogue is waiting at spawn point with aim ready just waiting to see some one and no nekros shield won't help even if no lag theres no time to charge shield

ForgottenWarrior
11-30-2016, 10:33 AM
Why not just chill without speed set on PvP or let it be like ctf immortality to regroup and play it will be more fun tho. Still that option wouldn't reduce trouble when some has a charged aim on you spam point before we get any shield that's annoying.

mrm
11-30-2016, 10:37 AM
when doing speed timed runs for lb speed set counts under enchanted(elixer) i read some where.If thats true it should not be able to used in pvp since elixers don't work on pvp

Zeus
11-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Why not just chill without speed set on PvP or let it be like ctf immortality to regroup and play it will be more fun tho. Still that option wouldn't reduce trouble when some has a charged aim on you spam point before we get any shield that's annoying.

Because CTF implementation is flawed as well. People lead you back to the spawn point of their regrouping DPS and you'll have to fight them near spawn bubbles.

This is why I don't want another failed implementation of this. It does more harm than good and will create an entire new type of spawn camping.

I don't really encounter being spawned, just move as soon as you respawn. If you know a person is there, respawn and spam Nekro AA + skills at same time and it's an easy kill for you.

when doing speed timed runs for lb speed set counts under enchanted(elixer) i read some where.If thats true it should not be able to used in pvp since elixers don't work on pvp

This is not true.

Klleb
11-30-2016, 12:19 PM
With SOrcerer . I can have 10 ping, but when spawns there is a rogue in front of me, I die from the smell, not the time to use any skill.
Appeal .

Vipersnake
12-03-2016, 08:51 PM
honestly speed set needs to be removed specially for cheap killing everyone gets spawned without speed but cheap killing happens the most bc of this 200% speed in PvP

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Zeus
12-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Learn to combat against it. It's not that difficult.

Magemagix
12-04-2016, 02:19 AM
I m nt against speed set use in pvp, 200% speed has its advantage like for flagging, getting mana etc.

Bt i m against spawn killing both by speed set users nd normal players.

Jst answer my question, why is there a shield in ctf?? Its nt even a pvp killing zone, its a flagging pvp zone, bt still it has a shield while tdm doesnt.

intizamfamily888
12-04-2016, 05:25 AM
Mostly rogues when rogues dont have shield. Spam ur nek aa and if ur a mage gale them and use lightning. Is funny to see how rogues get roasted like that xD

Zulgath
12-04-2016, 06:08 AM
Just buy the speed set then lol..
If u gonna say its expensive.. Should've bought when it was 2m for set :)

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

xxalivexx
12-04-2016, 09:34 AM
By this do you mean disable camera effects, i play on my phone so that is the only camera option i see i dont know if computer is different.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mrm
12-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Learn to combat against it. It's not that difficult.
Funny i have even heard from some of your friend's that you spawn farm not saying its true but the fact that u try to aviod every type of fix is fissy
anyway there is a video on youtube of someone getting spawn farmed i might i would check it out if i where you

Twerk
12-04-2016, 05:45 PM
Everyone who are complaining here are the ones who got sadly spawned due to lack of knowledge about how to avoid it. If you don't like how PvP works nowadays there's a Graveyeard fun waiting for you.
Gracias

mrm
12-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Everyone who are complaining here are the ones who got sadly spawned due to lack of knowledge about how to avoid it. If you don't like how PvP works nowadays there's a Graveyeard fun waiting for you.
Gracias
how do u avoid it?

Dizzywizzie
12-05-2016, 01:07 PM
https://youtu.be/HbolN6cLCuM

This is not me but i can understand that you can't avoid this

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Zeus
12-05-2016, 01:46 PM
https://youtu.be/HbolN6cLCuM

This is not me but i can understand that you can't avoid this

As I've mentioned before, he has camera animations on. You need to turn that off.

Yes, there's a video and the dude had camera animations on.

I have videos where I respawn and I have 0 of this lag everybody is talking about. If you respawn, you start moving immediately.

And no, I don't spawn farm. What I do is team separation and it's entirely different. Each person has several seconds to respawn and get back in battle.

jonasDgreat
12-05-2016, 01:50 PM
how do u avoid it?

don't play pvp, buy speed set, or bring ur friends to kill the spawn killer so simple right?

Dizzywizzie
12-05-2016, 01:58 PM
As I've mentioned before, he has camera animations on. You need to turn that off.

Yes, there's a video and the dude had camera animations on.

I have videos where I respawn and I have 0 of this lag everybody is talking about. If you respawn, you start moving immediately.

And no, I don't spawn farm. What I do is team separation and it's entirely different. Each person has several seconds to respawn and get back in battle.
But then there still is charging time right? Or is that negligible?

Naughtiest
12-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Animations off. Works a treat. Problem is now the speed set user who cant spawn kill me is from (insert pvp guild here) and calls backup. Same deaths just a slower process -.-

Behoove
12-05-2016, 09:02 PM
players have paid a lot of gold to use those sets, would be a rip off for them to just take away the reason why they are that expensive, seriously speed rogues are not hard to kill and normally they come at you without nekro shield, because the fight is over and aa is wasted...actually no easier way to kill a rogue than at those moments.

Behoove
12-05-2016, 09:08 PM
cause a rogue is waiting at spawn point with aim ready just waiting to see some one and no nekros shield won't help even if no lag theres no time to charge shield

if the rogue is already waiting there, why does it need the speed set then? if i am already there i can also aim shot you without venom set, don't blame it on the set...

Alwarez
12-05-2016, 09:19 PM
speed rogues are not hard to kill and normally they come at you without nekro shield, because the fight is over and aa is wasted...actually no easier way to kill a rogue than at those moments.

speed rogue can simply run away when opponent uses nekro shield and charge at them when it wears off

Zeus
12-06-2016, 12:11 AM
speed rogue can simply run away when opponent uses nekro shield and charge at them when it wears off

Nekro has a speed debuff. They're not running away. In fact, even if they do kill you. On the next respawn you will kill them. You just need to turn off camera animations and you'll be fine in PvP.

if the rogue is already waiting there, why does it need the speed set then? if i am already there i can also aim shot you without venom set, don't blame it on the set...

Exactly,

They are looking for a reason to devalue speed set when issue has nothing to do with the speed set. What they're describing can be done with regular gear too. And, it can also be combatted against.

johnycageee
12-06-2016, 05:05 AM
Nekro has a speed debuff. They're not running away. In fact, even if they do kill you. On the next respawn you will kill them. You just need to turn off camera animations and you'll be fine in PvP.

Exactly,

They are looking for a reason to devalue speed set when issue has nothing to do with the speed set. What they're describing can be done with regular gear too. And, it can also be combatted against.
Idk why u still complain about camera animations, lag on spawn etc...
R u trying to keep speed set price?

Seems only u are smart other all dumb.
What u feel when play with poor rogue who cant afford even 1 para on gear lel...
U over and over complain, and im afraid that sts listen only u...
Spawn kill cant be avoided ever
Trusth me I play with rogue, even with nekro shield on that cant be avoided...
Speed set user shoot arrow, then run...
Out of range of ur arrow..then come back when ur shield nekro gone and - baam...
Stop explaining cant everyone play like u, not everyone rich like u, why the hell Zeus u dont chill go swap ur sets make some spawn kills and enjoy in ur gold,
In fact
U are the best rogue ever u said

Magemagix
12-06-2016, 05:58 AM

Exactly,

Ikr, i nvr said speed set needs a nerf. People payed alot of gold for it, it has its advantage 200% speed nd that can help if u r fast in switching gears.

Bt what i m against is spawn killing both by speed set or pp+ring rogues. U need to keep in mind that nt all players have grt ping, most have abt 400-600 ping. Also nt everyone has high end phones.

So i m jst asking sts to implement a shield similar to ctf jst to avoid spawn kill. :)

Zeus
12-06-2016, 11:07 AM
Idk why u still complain about camera animations, lag on spawn etc...
R u trying to keep speed set price?

Seems only u are smart other all dumb.
What u feel when play with poor rogue who cant afford even 1 para on gear lel...
U over and over complain, and im afraid that sts listen only u...
Spawn kill cant be avoided ever
Trusth me I play with rogue, even with nekro shield on that cant be avoided...
Speed set user shoot arrow, then run...
Out of range of ur arrow..then come back when ur shield nekro gone and - baam...
Stop explaining cant everyone play like u, not everyone rich like u, why the hell Zeus u dont chill go swap ur sets make some spawn kills and enjoy in ur gold,
In fact
U are the best rogue ever u said

1. I don't spawn kill.
2. You beg me for gold in PMs.
3. Spawn kill is avoidable.
4. I don't spawn.
5. It can be avoided - I do it all the time to people who try to do it to me.

johnycageee
12-06-2016, 11:25 AM
And mysticaly my post gone...
Nevermind, u keep lying these people, I never begging u for gold, its just ur stupidity can say something like that
Sts protect his dogs very well

Zeus
12-06-2016, 11:44 AM
And mysticaly my post gone...
Nevermind, u keep lying these people, I never begging u for gold, its just ur stupidity can say something like that
Sts protect his dogs very well

Posting forum PM is against TOS...or I would post.

intizamfamily888
12-07-2016, 06:24 AM
In fact that ping issue is crap. Just wanted to ask if it could be avoided with a vpn and if its allowed if we can switch to a vpn permanently so not switching between em to dont break the ToS

resurrected
12-07-2016, 06:28 AM
In fact that ping issue is crap. Just wanted to ask if it could be avoided with a vpn and if its allowed if we can switch to a vpn permanently so not switching between em to dont break the ToS

I've read somewhere that dev said using VPN isn't bannable. However that was old post. Confirmation on this would be helpful

Haste
12-07-2016, 11:16 AM

You need a true VPN service. Microsoft makes one and liscenses its use to China. It costs tens of thousands of dollars if you want it.

Dont
12-07-2016, 07:01 PM
Waiting for answers.

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

Batwingz
12-07-2016, 09:10 PM
1. I don't spawn kill.
2. You beg me for gold in PMs.
3. Spawn kill is avoidable.
4. I don't spawn.
5. It can be avoided - I do it all the time to people who try to do it to me.
If spawn kill is so avoidable make a video of you of you doing it.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Twerk
12-07-2016, 10:33 PM

You do realize that connection is playing a really important role here?
I usually have around 120-150 ping in tdm daily and I can easily turn on shield and combo the rogue that is waiting for me at spawn area.
Also I have turned off the Camera Animations

Magemagix
12-07-2016, 11:14 PM
You do realize that connection is playing a really important role here?
I usually have around 120-150 ping in tdm daily and I can easily turn on shield and combo the rogue that is waiting for me at spawn area.
Also I have turned off the Camera Animations
Ya ikr grt ping nd gud high end phone can help counter it, bt think of the masses. I myself have around 300-350ping minimum nd that too with high speed 4g.

Ps. I m nt against speed set, i m against spawn killing.

Zeus
12-08-2016, 12:44 AM

Ok, try to spawn me. I guarantee you that you won't be able to.

intizamfamily888
12-09-2016, 09:04 AM
See sts introduced a protective shield

Twerk
12-09-2016, 08:36 PM

Yea, y'all can stop finally crying on forum with multiple threads about it. Lovely ;3

johnycageee
12-09-2016, 10:17 PM

Pff...
If u laggy like few days after update, shield looks useless...
Fair play?
No way-money talks

intizamfamily888
12-10-2016, 03:13 AM
Pff...
Fair play?
No way-money talks

Back
12-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Interesting, speed set users (doesn't have to be a spawn killer) are against OP's post and the normal gear users (may or may not be spawn killed) are defending it.

One group trying to defend the gold they spent on Venom set other trying to bring the price down to afford it. Who will win?
Watch it only on USA Network Saturday at 8PM EST.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Twerk
12-10-2016, 11:28 AM
Pff...
Fair play?
No way-money talks

You got your shield so what do you want now?
To make it last 20 seconds granting 150% damage bonus buff?
If u still getting killed at respawn it's your connection, not PvP issues. Learn the facts

johnycageee
12-10-2016, 11:51 AM
You got your shield so what do you want now?
To make it last 20 seconds granting 150% damage bonus buff?
If u still getting killed at respawn it's your connection, not PvP issues. Learn the facts
Twerk,please dont hate me.
Im not here to collect haters.
Just saying my situations.
Btw, my internet is 50 mb/s, op internet in my country, and few my friends said they have lag in pvp too.
Thats mean its not internet problem, game have ping spikes sometimes, when opponent respawn-lag,when someone join-lag...
And speed is just funny...
Btw, u have speed right?
U must be have tavern with all locations too...
mishi as main pet, with mm happiness, and nekro aa right?

All of that. ..I have only nekro, clear nekro with nothing sloted.
I dont have a house (homeless) unfortunately, because on starter house buffs dont have sense.
And speed...even if I can afford it...
Ill never use him in pvp, because for me personally its not fair to other players, btw its my story, its just a game, and I wish u all best.
Cheers! :-)

Zeus
12-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Btw, my internet is 50 mb/s, op internet in my country, and few my friends said they have lag in pvp too.
Thats mean its not internet problem, game have ping spikes sometimes, when opponent respawn-lag,when someone join-lag...
Btw, u have speed right?

I dont have a house (homeless) unfortunately, because on starter house buffs dont have sense.
Ill never use him in pvp, because for me personally its not fair to other players, btw its my story, its just a game, and I wish u all best.

It is internet problem. I hardly ever spike and when I do, it's a problem on my side usually. Speed has little to do with network stability. How many devices your router can support, how it divides that speed up, as well as how much bandwidth you get has to do with how stable your game is.

For me, I don't have respawn lag. I don't even get join lag when someone joins.

As for the gear argument you're trying to make, that's the point of this game. You can't come on the forums and start asking to nerf other people's gear just because you don't have it. That's ridiculous and insulting to anyone who did take the time to earn the gear.

They fixed the respawn issue, so there's a clear definition of when you get spawned and when you're not. In this case, that definition is 3 seconds or until you move.

Twerk
12-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Btw, u have speed right?

I was doing pvp no matter what through this game progress, geared or undergeared and I NEVER complained on forum about anything which has connection to pvp. If you are skilled enough and just don't do silly skill taps trust me you can be good.

About connection, I have 100 MB but apparently I'm getting dc everyday still I don't blame anyone or anything just because someone killed me in pvp, that's ridiculous isn't it?
I was playing with just nekro for MONTHS, no one can accuse me of being a maxed rogue (I'm obviously not).

House buffs? 200 HP, 200 mana and 2.0 damage like single para gem does that much difference? Since when? The tanks I'm daily clashing with are top at endgame and they own only a Starter House.

I don't use MM happiness, I'm using SNS :) So trust me you can kill me easily while I'm using my speed set but the way you gonna try just gonna prove the point how can you manage your skill in this game to do it.

Thing is everyone are complaining of pvp yet daily I can see rogues who are either piercing through walls or charging nox bolt against others. So question is -> Is it fault of gears in PvP or people who can't play properly?

Volt
12-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Btw, u have speed right?

Lol people still complaining about gear. If you're not willing to put in the time or money to play this game then you have no place to even be talking. Some people have worked way too hard just for someone to talk down on their advantages. Just get better. All that has to be said.

Golem
12-10-2016, 06:03 PM
OMG!! STOP Making drama ppl. Speed set is best to use everywhere. Instead of this storys just ask sts to bring that set back in next lockeds. For example Winter event lockeds 2016.

Vvildfire
12-11-2016, 07:10 AM
Oh? They added a shield?

Thank you very much sts :D