PDA

View Full Version : Want a Private Forum for your Guild? Check out the Forum Group Feature.

Samhayne
09-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Are you forming a Guild? Do you want a way to organize activities or chat outside of the game? If so, then look no further than the Official Spacetime Studios Message Forums Groups Feature.

Any registered user on the forums can form a Group.
Groups have their own discussion forum.
You can set your group to allow anyone to join, or to request to join or to be invite only.
- This can be changed on the fly
- Or, if you want a public group and a private group, make two groups!
Members can subscribe to the Group discussion, so they receive notifications when new messages are posted to the group.
The Group owner can assign an image to the Group to brand it.

Give it a try!

To access Groups, you need to be using the full web version. Go to the Community drop-down menu or visit http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php

octavos
09-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Are you forming a Guild? Do you want a way to organize activities or chat outside of the game? If so, then look no further than the Official Spacetime Studios Message Forums Groups Feature.

You can set your group to allow anyone to join, or to request to join or to be invite only.
Members can subscribe to the Group discussion, so they receive notifications when new messages are posted to the group.

Give it a try!

To access Groups, you need to be using the full web version. Go to the Community drop-down menu or visit http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php

Ill add this to my post in general discussion thanks sam. A Guide to be Successful Guild Master of Star legends (version 1.0)

CRUIZE
10-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Yup . Imma go say this to my leader

Misdemeanour
10-02-2011, 04:04 AM

Give it a try!

Nice one Sam,

just what I've been looking for :)

flashbackflip
12-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Great feature! Thank you Sam.

No need for stand-alone sites or forums anymore!!

Rednaxela5950
01-29-2012, 07:02 PM
If you want a website you should have your own domain and use something like phpBB or vanilla or the slightly worse, Vbulletin. phpBB is also open source. If you want your guild to be big, it needs a website.you

Rawrimafish
01-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks I had a Thanatos group but i forgot about it til i read this

zhiekzfear
03-04-2012, 07:30 AM
:frog:omg!:-B
why didnt you tell erlier" lol
thanks for the info man;
INSANE we ROCK, weeeeeeeeeeeee

ScornResistance
03-06-2013, 11:15 PM
Seems nice