PDA

View Full Version : Restoring characters

Veenihiv
11-30-2016, 08:18 PM
Hey guys, is it possible to restore characters??
I deleted my chars cause I was angry and now I
miss AL and want to come back......
So is it possible?? Pls answer. Ty :)

eugene9707
11-30-2016, 08:24 PM
contact support, there was someone in guild who did it before and got their character restored (though it was some time ago)

Veenihiv
11-30-2016, 08:59 PM
contact support, there was someone in guild who did it before and got their character restored (though it was some time ago)
Hey Haie , u know their email?

mssweety
11-30-2016, 09:10 PM
support@spacetimestudios.com

just saw it thought ill answer :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Veenihiv
11-30-2016, 09:58 PM
Ty Sweety and Haieta.
Email has been send :)
But I'll just start a new char just in case...
My new ign is Toqzic

ForgottenWarrior
11-30-2016, 10:44 PM
Mail them from the same you synced the game and mention you ign correctly and level of that character make sure if made a new character on the same id I.e. you have no nee slot for you old character then they will ask you to free up one character slot or buy one character slot then they will do it. It will take 1day to 7days max if you don't get reply sometimes you mail inbox marked it as spam maybe go to pc version of gmail if you use gmail. Check you preference #code compose another email with similar details add preference code there and wait.

P.S. I did delete my char 3 times xD

Veenihiv
12-01-2016, 05:10 AM
Mail them from the same you synced the game and mention you ign correctly and level of that character make sure if made a new character on the same id I.e. you have no nee slot for you old character then they will ask you to free up one character slot or buy one character slot then they will do it. It will take 1day to 7days max if you don't get reply sometimes you mail inbox marked it as spam maybe go to pc version of gmail if you use gmail. Check you preference #code compose another email with similar details add preference code there and wait.

P.S. I did delete my char 3 times xD

But only made the email jist for game.. and not as gmail :( :(
I pmed them from my main email and I told my Ingame email through it