PDA

View Full Version : cryo locks.

mssweety
11-30-2016, 08:48 PM
hey guys.

i have been wondering what sts is gona do about the cryo locks. or massive cryo locks. since im sure im not the only 1 who stocked a bunch.
thought last evet we may be crafting a lot and get rid of em old locks. but since there was nothing really worth inside those event locks ppl didnt even open/buy as much as expected and most didnt even bother crafting that many event locks.
so whats gona happend to the cryos?
im sure sts will add recipis in the winter to get rid of em but thats gona be it?. but that means all the massive cryos are just gona wait on a side and hope that sts puts something in them to reawake them for a last time to clean up the market :D ? or we will just have to sell em and hope ppl buy and open?
we gota get rid of them somehow and still there was no real opportunity for it.
any answers? ty in advance

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
11-30-2016, 09:23 PM
It's an odd situation due to eggzavier event and new droppable gear out matching or alt least being as good (effectivly) as immo weps, which has killed most desire to pop old or new crates.
I don't see sts having any reason to make the old crates desirable after new ones come out, I mean why wouldn't they work on making the new ones desirable to pop because they don't seem to have much in the new ones ppl want either.

If they added something to the old crates that would mostly benefit the hoarders, not the majority, I don't see why that might be best for the majority of ppl. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing. What would their vested interest be in getting old locks popped as opposed to new ones?

Personally I never hoard in hopes of it paying off and I never loose $ due to it,
just occasionally I'm jelly when it works out for others lel

mssweety
11-30-2016, 09:38 PM
It's an odd situation due to eggzavier event and new droppable gear out matching or alt least being as good (effectivly) as immo weps, which has killed most desire to pop old or new crates.
I don't see sts having any reason to make the old crates desirable after new ones come out, I mean why wouldn't they work on making the new ones desirable to pop because they don't seem to have much in the new ones ppl want either.

If they added something to the old crates that would mostly benefit the hoarders, not the majority, I don't see why that might be best for the majority of ppl. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing. What would their vested interest be in getting old locks popped as opposed to new ones?

Personally I never hoard in hopes of it paying off and I never loose $ due to it,
just occasionally I'm jelly when it works out for others lel
:D ur last sentence made me smile lol

well yeah ur right it doesnt make sence to put new stuff in old locks if u cant dropp em from anywhere.but there must be still milions of locks out there. and from experience i know they usually do something to get rid of the old locks. im just trying to make the point of that there are still a lot out there(maybe make em be 10plat to open for a weekend or a week idk).. like lock of watch.. are very less left. even ppl want them coz the old mytics (first) dropps there which u need for aps. so ppl still want these but there are very few left and if they dropp the mytics by luck is a diff thing..
i mean mass cryo still does dropp eggs and all.. but cryos it self not worth doing anything idk why ppl should be buying em if thered be nothing to do with them.
imagine most ppl stocked them for this halloween event. but meehh nothing wow was inside those.. or nothing really worth spending plat to open em ( imo + friends been telling who spend hundrets of plats every event)

thekragle
11-30-2016, 09:51 PM
STS is in a "always moving forward" mode since last couple of expansions which made hoarding recipes and locked crates a very
dangerous game because there just isn't the demand there use to be for the reasons already cited above. We just have to profit off the
crates now when we can because it would seem STS wants to stop players from hoarding locked crates and making millions by merching or selling later. I made my millions off of doing that so while it's a bummer, I get why they are constantly releasing new versions of locked and not making old lockeds more viable.

Suentous PO
11-30-2016, 10:04 PM
None the less I'm all for anything that keeps ppl buying plat and keeping my cheap mostly free plat using self in game.
Also tho, anything that keeps crying threads to a minimum huehuehue

mssweety
11-30-2016, 10:07 PM
STS is in a "always moving forward" mode since last couple of expansions which made hoarding recipes and locked crates a very
dangerous game because there just isn't the demand there use to be for the reasons already cited above. We just have to profit off the
crates now when we can because it would seem STS wants to stop players from hoarding locked crates and making millions by merching or selling later. I made my millions off of doing that so while it's a bummer, I get why they are constantly releasing new versions of locked and not making old lockeds more viable.
nicely said. i agree on that but as u say.. Now it has became dangeruous to hoard em. it was never really riski to stash locks. was like a safe way of making gold actually always.. mehh anyways.. just wanted to bring up the topic :)