PDA

View Full Version : I miss how weapons/armor looked back in 2013-2014

Allows.
12-01-2016, 05:12 AM
I mean seriously.
No offence but the new mythic and arcane armor looks just like legendary armor.
I don't even want to talk about what legendary armors and weapons look like.

Back then, there were so many details!
Just look at the Kershal Scepter, the Old mythic armor & weapons, forerunner armor, heraldic armor, arlor vanities and so on and so on.

Now everything looks so boring, so dark and gnomish.
Am i the only one thinking that way?

No hate on me please, I'm just stating my opinion and want to hear other one's as well.

resurrected
12-01-2016, 05:25 AM
Same. All old sets with weapons looks so much better. With more details.
I wouldn't mind see captain axe back ( also white, green versions ), bael axe! Depraved blades! Firesquid staff! And imo mythic 26/31/36 are best looking and designed sets over arlor. Just sadly they are so hard to get now..

ForgottenWarrior
12-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Because few wonderful creativity team members left AL and some legends like remiem, samhayne etc too

Legallyblonde
12-01-2016, 08:53 AM
old designs were so cool. Wish sts would atleast comvert some of the "collector" items into vanity

RazerGlords
12-01-2016, 11:31 AM
What about the Entangled bow ,36 dope as

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Back
12-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Another example would be the "Magmatic" sets

intizamfamily888
12-01-2016, 11:57 AM
So many awesome weapons back then.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

octavos
12-01-2016, 12:16 PM
I do see lack of details, other games that have a ton more "Look at Kritika for an example" the detail is crazy..but for AL to have such a cartoon style it fits. I do want lots of older stuff to be made into vanity's..using plat of course..not this "Arcane shard, bar, fossil business" i would pay the devs fore the work of course. but I do see a gloomy side to AL. PL and SL..has antennas..flamboyant helm vanity's..geez..i love both games stuff. i want some of that to be brought to AL.

Greoatef
12-01-2016, 12:42 PM
i like the new mythic armour designs .... which reminds me i need to update my thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?374884-The-Arlor-Armoury&highlight=arlor+armoury

Kakashis
12-01-2016, 02:57 PM
My fav still was the uller full set before the upgrade. The artwork on that was just phenomenal! How I wish we could display armors in the game.

Meowtho
12-01-2016, 03:12 PM
well thats the true and i cant imagine why mythic armor look like arcane armor, everything is going into gnomish design idk why but thats the true, as i said somewhere else we need colourful gears, and new desing of gears, maaan for real old gears look so awesome, and this nottradeables which are covered by lightnings omg looks beter than arcane @.@

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

resurrected
12-01-2016, 03:16 PM
well thats the true and i cant imagine why mythic armor look like arcane armor, everything is going into gnomish design idk why but thats the true, as i said somewhere else we need colourful gears, and new desing of gears, maaan for real old gears look so awesome, and this nottradeables which are covered by lightnings omg looks beter than arcane @.@

Yes mythic 36 looks dope
Sadly it costs so much to craft it :(

Oakmaiden
12-01-2016, 03:22 PM
My favorite armor was the hellish set and the kraken isle gears (legendary). They were also colorful and detailed.

Vvildfire
12-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Well, I for one love the idea of a glowing green core in the middle of the chest!
But I too am wishing for less "underground" expansions (and consequently rock/earth/metal themed armors) xD
We haven't left Arlor's guts since Garetta >.<

Arlorz
12-01-2016, 03:44 PM
Yes mythic 36 looks dope
Sadly it costs so much to craft it :(

Well, I for one love the idea of a glowing green core in the middle of the chest!
But I too am wishing for less "underground" expansions (and consequently rock/earth/metal themed armors) xD
We haven't left Arlor's guts since Garetta >.<

Cant agree more on that.
Im tired of these dark gnomish updates.
Things like nordr, kraken and so on, where there was a complete different theme, that were really exciting expansions.

Legallyblonde
12-01-2016, 04:23 PM
hopethe next expansion takes us into "downtown windmoore" or a new city. A city expansion would be cool.We could fight thieves, hoodlums, and rogue mages in a fantasy style downtown map. And the city would have stores and token vendors and be more alive than a cave.

Meowtho
12-01-2016, 05:07 PM
hopethe next expansion takes us into "downtown windmoore" or a new city. A city expansion would be cool.We could fight thieves, hoodlums, and rogue mages in a fantasy style downtown map. And the city would have stores and token vendors and be more alive than a cave.
nooo id love to take Al into new level and add new expansion and intro of course to this expansion, intro videos should be added into every expansion but idk why Al cant do this
so basically new expansion should be in carnival full of scary and creepy clowns and mimes and first maps should be in the morning and last map should be in night, also adding cool music to the background would be scarry and awesome! and IMO every expansiom should have itself vanities, so carnival would have mime and clown vanity but lets wait

Hail
12-01-2016, 09:07 PM
I know there is a not-so-good vanity recreation of this armor but the original Villainous/Heroic sets for all classes were amazing, not to mention the weapons released around them times to.
Has the even been a decent legendary armor set since shuyal expansion? (devourer sets = gross)

xutreuqux
12-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Yep. Founder sets,heraldic, black commando, magmatic,the nordr armors, tarlok, sealord,demonlord,icescale,bloodhammer.. All so original,colorful,and detailed they look like real armor and feels like its steel/leather, colors are well toned. u dont need vanity that much. Even the weaps look amazing. Dws, capt axe,warlord axe, flamberge, pit sword, arc maul, blizzard barrel, the lifesteal daggers, razorbacks.. From 46 and up all the armors look like crap. Bland colors, feels like cardboard, low res textures, crap materials. weapon and armor doesnt match, heck they need to create vanity weapons but some of them are still terrible. The only items that look good since 46 expansion is the jord staff and immo weps.

Sasamon
12-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Immo weapons looks awesome and they are not old...just wait guys, new items are coming.
Also I'm trying get a Nefarious hooks and waiting for another "Kalizzaa contest" just for run Arlor again and get the Elite Journey vanity, that one was impressive...

Legallyblonde
12-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Downtown/Circus Expansion IMO would be the best.

No more caves, no more undead/graveyard. Give us advanced classes too. <3

Vvildfire
12-02-2016, 01:21 AM
Yep. Founder sets,heraldic, black commando, magmatic,the nordr armors, tarlok, sealord,demonlord,icescale,bloodhammer..

That's tastes (and possibly maybe a little bit of nostalgia!). I don't like the looks some of those you mentioned (not many, but some)!

Also I remember there was a *rare* armor for rogue that looked really good during the Garetta expansion! Someone was even asking to turn it into a vanity xD
The other armors and weapons look fine, too Imo.

Arlorz
12-02-2016, 10:07 AM
That's tastes (and possibly maybe a little bit of nostalgia!). I don't like the looks some of those you mentioned (not many, but some)!

Also I remember there was a *rare* armor for rogue that looked really good during the Garetta expansion! Someone was even asking to turn it into a vanity xD
The other armors and weapons look fine, too Imo.

Yes it's taste, but still, I'm sick of these gnomish designs.
Wouldnt it be dope if they released an underwater expansion?
At least that would finally be something new

scarysmerf
12-02-2016, 05:57 PM
The old mythic sets were so ugly looking to be honest the kershal was OK but was so expensive I like the new arcane armor ID like to see a aura around it tho.it's the future were almost in 2017 it's time to start fresh old stuff is in the past time to embrace the new stuff :)