PDA

View Full Version : Holos with designs

Onepropally
12-01-2016, 04:10 PM
Cinco wya?

We would like some holos with awesome designs on it for Christmas pls

One could be a green holo with a blue outline red star in the middle of it, or another could be similar but with a bunch of smaller stars all over the holo shield

This is just an idea 4 u cinco cuz u r bae

XghostzX
12-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Bro the holo shields are the best vanities ez

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Droppable and tradeable holoshields would be nice. Atm the only tradeable vanity shield is the coin shield and no offense, but they just don't look that appealing visually.

XghostzX
12-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Droppable and tradeable holoshields would be nice. Atm the only tradeable vanity shield is the coin shield and no offense, but they just don't look that appealing visually.

This, my friend, is where STS would be making LOADS. Just make some insanely cool vanities (holo shields) droppable (same drop rate as pinks/elites). People would LOVE farming these bad boys, and there would be no controversy and crying over unbalanced stats for the devs to worry about.

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 07:31 PM
This, my friend, is where STS would be making LOADS. Just make some insanely cool vanities (holo shields) droppable (same drop rate as pinks/elites). People would LOVE farming these bad boys, and there would be no controversy and crying over unbalanced stats for the devs to worry about.

sts needs to hire me already for ideas of updates