PDA

View Full Version : New better graphic

Ironforge991
12-02-2016, 01:25 AM
I dont remember how this game is old but how i can see graphic is to much old...new android version evolve everyday...also games with better (real)graphic jump to top of download in play store...and you dont change graphic?why?
I know game was make in old android platform...but maybe u can make graphic pack...so plqyers who have android 4.0 and high can download that pack and play in new graphic mode

yannjoel
12-02-2016, 10:46 AM
I guess the main problem here is that there arent enough active players. Sts would have to invest alot of time and money to delvelop a better graphic for pl without earning anything for it.
The developers have already mentioned that they rly would like to invest more time in creating new stuff for pl but they just dont earn as money with pl as with there newer games.

Just be happy that we got the new sets and events:D
I already belived that there wouldnt be any update for pl anymore and im pretty happy that cinco prooved me wrong :)

Mess
12-02-2016, 11:02 AM
I don't know if im too casual but the graphics are good looking imo

Ironforge991
12-03-2016, 03:20 AM
STS Coorporation must evolve old games...it only way to save company...or maybe make new games...but what u think what is better?to create new games or make better olds?

Mess
12-03-2016, 07:18 AM
STS Coorporation must evolve old games...it only way to save company...or maybe make new games...but what u think what is better?to create new games or make better olds?

They already have AL, that has better graphics and improved system. PL is just extra cash

Ironforge991
12-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Yeaa...but they must pay to game be on plaay store...without change game will be die...and then sts lose one more game from play store...just look gameloft company...they make arsenal of games...and all are funcionable and have regular updates...it simple...better to have 2 playable games then just 1...nobody know what will happend and what company will make same game like AL...