PDA

View Full Version : DARK LEGENDS - "Forbidden Blood" Content Update / Winter Fest 2016

Cinco
12-02-2016, 02:21 PM
(Note: Update goes live week of December 5th)
XMAS EVENT 2016
Get ready for the "Deadly Night" XMAS 2016 Event! From December 12th through the 1st of January, 2017 you can hunt down the elusive Xmas Zombie Boss! Defeat him for the 'Merry Maker' execution Achievement as well as a chance to loot one of several Holiday caps (including a few new color combos)! Enjoy the return of the classic Bloody Santa and Dark Elf outfits in the Store.

NEW Winter Vanities! Check out the 'Cold Weather' fashions and the brand new 'Red Rider' outfit in the Store... just in time for Winter!
(Cold Weather (female model) on the Left. Red rider (male model) on the Right below:)
157127 157128

LEVEL 41 EXPANSION
NEW "Forbidden Blood" Content Update - This permanent addition to the game features a new Level Cap (41), a new zone with unique mechanics, new Achievements, new 'Forbidden Streets' Deathmatch and CTF arenas, new 'Forbidden Blood' Elixirs, and new gem and weapon Relics for endgame players! All of this is expected to go Live during the week of December 5th!

VISIT THE OLD TOWN! Go to the Vampire District. Follow the street past the entrance to the Subway and you will find a path into this once secret place. Long ago it was the exclusive domain of ancient and powerful Vampires. Now that they have vanished anyone with a drop of Forbidden Blood on their brow can enter... and dine upon the souls of Old Town. This special (multiplayer only) area allows you to collect experience directly from combat! Surge with power as you destroy countless horrid clutches of respawning monsters!

DOUBLE MAX ENERGY! The moment the Elders fled Old Town, a sudden surge of power was felt throughout Carvina... and every Vampire instantly gained twice their energy capacity! Why was the Elder's repression not felt by the citizens of Carvina? Was their magic truly that powerful? We may never know (and we probably don't want to find out). One thing we do know: energy drops from monsters in Old Town... giving you more power to control your thrall, spread your influence and advance your dark agenda!

BLACK MARKET MAVENS! Secret vendors are the highlight of Old Town. Most notable being the Forbidden Blood merchant in Old Town's members-only nightclub and the Gems dealer in the Old Town Hotel. For a pile of gold, our lusty club kid sells vials of ancient Vampire blood that can give you 50% more speed, 5X more defense, or 5X more damage. And for a stack of Platinum, our sultry Forbidden Gems dealer in the Old Town Hotel will set you up with some of the Elder's most sought-after jewelry (for Level 36 and above).

THE NIGHTCLUB! A password is always required to enter the hidden nightclub! Don't know it? Of course you don't; it changes every few minutes. To learn the password of the moment you must hunt down the club's original owner: Doctor Krunk. He's been dead for years now (murdered in his bed by the club's present owner), but that hasn't kept him from prowling the streets and pondering his vengeance.

THE HOTEL! Entrance to the Old Town Hotel requires that you first locate one of the establishment's many disgruntled ex-employees. The hotel's piteous Clerk, loathsome Butler and reviled nighttime Manager have been spotted on the North end of Old Town. You'd be advised to inquire with one of these gentlemen if you wish to enjoy the Hotel's dubious amenities.

THE HOSPITAL! Once a Vampire reaches Level 38 the entrance to one of Old Town's darkest secrets will be revealed: the abandoned Hospital.

FORGOTTEN VANITY! One of the many thrall who escaped Old Town when the Elders vanished is a clothier named Gonzalo. While suffering the lash in Old Town, the industrious Gonzalo kept his sanity by secretly procuring a treasure trove of rare fashions, limited-time accessories, unique costumes, outfits and weapons. There is a slight chance he will appear to you and offer to sell you his amazing items (for Platinum). Find him in Campaign Maps throughout Carvina.
(NOTE: Gonzalo is a permanent addition to the game. That said, you will not find him in Old Town. He will never, ever again set foot on that cursed soil for fear of the traumas he endured there!)

ACHIEVE GHASTLY THINGS! Reach the Level 41 cap to unlock the "Blood Savage" title and earn the limited-edition Golden Gargoyle pet! There's also several new executions to fulfill: Track down Patient Zero to earn the "Doctor Death" title. Earn the "Killer Consierge" title for uncovering the mysteries of the Hotel. Become the "Avenger" by tracking down the prince of Old Town and making him pay for his crimes!

resurrected
12-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Glad to see other games got their updates!

doomdoomdoom
12-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Thank you for the update! ^_^

doomdoomdoom
12-02-2016, 03:24 PM
I do have a question about "And for a stack of Platinum, our sultry Forbidden Gems dealer in the Old Town Hotel will set you up with some of the Elder's most sought-after jewelry (Level 36 only)."
Does that mean: You can only buy the jewelry when you are level 36 and once you turn 37 you are out of luck?

Mess
12-02-2016, 03:51 PM
I don't even play DL but I'm happy to see that STS still care about their other games. Enjoy everyone!!

Cinco
12-02-2016, 03:56 PM
I do have a question about "And for a stack of Platinum, our sultry Forbidden Gems dealer in the Old Town Hotel will set you up with some of the Elder's most sought-after jewelry (Level 36 only)."
Does that mean: You can only buy the jewelry when you are level 36 and once you turn 37 you are out of luck?

Sorry for the confusion. These items can be used by Level 36 and up. I've edited the OP to convey this more accurately. Thanks!

Bigbabysweets
12-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Is it really gonna cost 500 plat just to get 1 set of old vanity :/

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
12-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Nice ! I see you guys are tryna make this Arcane Legends 2 lol . Well I'm definitley purchasing everything when i can .

Golem
12-02-2016, 04:41 PM
I dont understand this game and never like it :D and its amazing it gets update =) gratz

Cinco
12-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Some clarification on this " NEW Winter Vanities! Check out the 'Cold Weather' fashions and the brand new 'Red Rider' outfit in the Store... just in time for Winter!"?

Because I only see 1 outfit, thanks

Updated the OP with more info. I'm showing the women's version of the 'Cold Weather' on the left and the men's version of the 'Red rider' on the right.

Tinkerbelldoll
12-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Sorry for the confusion. These items can be used by Level 36 and up. I've edited the OP to convey this more accurately. Thanks!

Also, in order to purchase the old plat bundles we have to be level 38?

Cinco
12-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Also, in order to purchase the old plat bundles we have to be level 38?

You can be any level! Gonzalo the Vanity Vendor has a chance to show up in any of the old Campaign maps (although he is pretty rare). He will sell to anyone at any level.

Tinkerbelldoll
12-02-2016, 05:13 PM
You can be any level! Gonzalo the Vanity Vendor has a chance to show up in any of the old Campaign maps (although he is pretty rare). He will sell to anyone at any level.

Yay lol i see u guys are making this a new concept like Arcane . I like it :D im so excited to buy EVERYTHING

LucitiaV
12-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Super excited for the update. I'm curious will the 500 plat item vendor, is she going to be a permanent addition to the game? I mean I do want EVERYTHING but trying to get all of that in such a short time span especially with IRL Christmas to pay for might be a challenge.

Cinco
12-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Super excited for the update. I'm curious will the 500 plat item vendor, is she going to be a permanent addition to the game? I mean I do want EVERYTHING but trying to get all of that in such a short time span especially with IRL Christmas to pay for might be a challenge.

The vanity vendor is meant to be a permanent feature :-)

octavos
12-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Super excited for the update. I'm curious will the 500 plat item vendor, is she going to be a permanent addition to the game?

YEA....that way if there's no more updates to DL..it can still be obtainable...im just saying. because, at least there can be closure. but if there's more update then nvm.

Geokia
12-02-2016, 06:02 PM
Can you kill Brim so people stop running around like noobs just spamming it? Theres too long a period between when you get hit by FB that someone can brim you and still get the combo

Albatroszz
12-02-2016, 06:38 PM
Big thanks to Spacetime Studios team, the update looks awesome!

Any chance of running platinum sale too? I think we all gonna need it! xD

Hotfuzz
12-02-2016, 08:58 PM
Amazing can't wait and will there be any kinds of native x offers etc? Or any sales on platinum?

Java
12-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Are these plat vanities tradeable & stashable?

Java
12-03-2016, 01:20 AM
Nope they're not unfortunately
Some are stashable but untradeable. & side are character bound. Just wanted clarification from dev.

Glitter
12-03-2016, 04:38 AM
Will all of these be a permanent addition to the game including the Christmas/Winter specials?

Glitter
12-03-2016, 05:04 AM
Also, will there be any changes in the letter maximum of character names in the future?

missreckless
12-03-2016, 05:49 AM
DoomDoom its Gothichippy lol but ye:P Cinco this is amazing this update and ik that all of us have been wanting this for some time. However, 500 plat for green druid set or dark crusador?:/ I understand you guys want to get money but that is £40 In UK money and I'm an art student. The majority of us wont be able to buy these luxuries because they are '500 plat' each I have been discussing this problem with some of my friends and they wont be entitled to these luxuries either can you put the plat costs down please? Would be great if you could:) So that it costs around £15 for each item of clothing and whatever that amount is in dollars or other currency. Many thanks Rachel:)

Glitter
12-03-2016, 07:05 AM
And since the Biomorph Bundle is in the Forgotten Vanity Vendor's list, does this mean it won't ever appear in the Daily Deals anymore?

Geokia
12-03-2016, 07:39 AM
I see a lot of complaining already about how much plat old items will cost. You guys should be happy there will be a way to even get it outside of trading and auction. That being said, I hooe you arent putting every old item in there, like undead and a select few of the more rare bandanas. This update is bringing back a lot of original players and we farmed long and hard for bats and undead or to afford things in auction. Hoping only a select few things will be available that way :D. And please, when you add new vanity, dont be like before and just make a new color of an old item.. :grief:

Kaytar
12-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Looks rad. Thanks goes out to STS for giving DL some love. DL is awesome!

Dollarr
12-03-2016, 11:10 AM
What about Native Offers ? Will you guys add some offers and thanks for the update . Will there be new Relic Weapons and Gems ?

Mezderak
12-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Ahhh an... Update i also the Arcane Legends styles a bit clothing content concept hmm nice DL is ALIVE !!!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Mezderak
12-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Nice i like this and thank you STS im excited:))

Tinkerbelldoll
12-05-2016, 03:32 AM
Will you guys be adding an auto boost to level 40 kinda thing like in Arcane Legends for 100 something plat ? I know Arcane Legends has this. It would be great if you did this for Dark Legends so low level players can reach end game faster.

Develm
12-05-2016, 04:11 AM
Wtf this game is updates too i think it got over time

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

japan
12-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Add offers, don't bring back Undead Antler Masks or any bandanas, (except for purple and pink)
Thank you for the update!!

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Rosybuds
12-05-2016, 09:34 AM
I see a lot of complaining already about how much plat old items will cost. You guys should be happy there will be a way to even get it outside of trading and auction. That being said, I hooe you arent putting every old item in there, like undead and a select few of the more rare bandanas. This update is bringing back a lot of original players and we farmed long and hard for bats and undead or to afford things in auction. Hoping only a select few things will be available that way :D. And please, when you add new vanity, dont be like before and just make a new color of an old item.. :grief:

Im a bit upset your brought back the Green Druid it is very rare not a lot bought it at the time and now its going too be like every 2nd person in the street will have it Bit of a downer with that !!
How about something Special for us Original Old School Players I shall be back for this event and its on my birthday So thats a Treat for me as I always considered this your Best Game with Brilliant Graphics But like most gave up after a year with no updates So this is Special Also nice too see some Names I remember lol...
Especially Doom who deserves A Damn Medal and Made Queen of Dark Legends for a Week or Something as She Has kept this Game Going and her Guild Satans Chairleaders from start too end !! Proud of you Girl Also I got you two new members last night lol ...xxx

desmondgarcia18
12-05-2016, 01:15 PM
So the update is sometime this week? Im just wondering

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
12-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Im a bit upset your brought back the Green Druid it is very rare not a lot bought it at the time and now its going too be like every 2nd person in the street will have it Bit of a downer with that !!
How about something Special for us Original Old School Players I shall be back for this event and its on my birthday So thats a Treat for me as I always considered this your Best Game with Brilliant Graphics But like most gave up after a year with no updates So this is Special Also nice too see some Names I remember lol...
Especially Doom who deserves A Damn Medal and Made Queen of Dark Legends for a Week or Something as She Has kept this Game Going and her Guild Satans Chairleaders from start too end !! Proud of you Girl Also I got you two new members last night lol ...xxx

Nice to see you back Rosy. ^_^ I guess on the bright side for old players.... at 500 plat an outfit, I don't think Green Druid will become that common. At least we still have our old level cap rewards...hopefully they don't bring those back.

doomdoomdoom
12-05-2016, 01:51 PM
So the update is sometime this week? Im just wondering

Supposed to be some time this week yes. ^_^

Mezderak
12-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Supposed to be some time this week yes. ^_^
Correct if not today then Thursday (fingers crossed its today though)

Rosybuds
12-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Nice to see you back Rosy. ^_^ I guess on the bright side for old players.... at 500 plat an outfit, I don't think Green Druid will become that common. At least we still have our old level cap rewards...hopefully they don't bring those back.

Yea we shall see lol ... The main thing its getting an update which is Brilliant lets hope it's going too keep going,
And empty that inbox of yours lol had too write here as Your's is Full !! Mrs Popular lol.. ;)) ^_^

Mezderak
12-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Remember its says the week of dec.5 not on dec.5 :) ...

Icedthorns
12-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Hey sts, there should be a weekly top player in Dark Legends... When you become top player of the week you gain one of the select few vanitys randomly and your name turns yellow so everyone will know. That'd be cool and challenging.!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

japan
12-06-2016, 01:35 PM
(Note: Update goes live week of December 5th)
XMAS EVENT 2016
Get ready for the "Deadly Night" XMAS 2016 Event! From December 12th through the 1st of January"

It says the update is live the week of December 5 but it also says from December 12 through the first of January..?

Cinco
12-06-2016, 05:56 PM
The level cap is live now! New items in the store, including winter stuff.

Winter Zombie will spawn between December 12th and the 1st of January :-)

Glitter
12-06-2016, 09:46 PM
I am happy that DL has finally updated, but I'm a bit worried about the new prices of the vanities, weapons and gems. Is this permanent? And let's say if I buy one Glacial Sabres Item Pack for 250 Plat, do I automatically get the legendary Glacial Sabres, or will I have to keep buying the item pack till I get it? If anyone has bought one or multiple item packs of different weapons, please tell me if you've automatically obtained the legendary weapon in your first buy. :)

Tinkerbelldoll
12-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Can you guys add like an auto level boost purchase to like level 36 atleast ? I really wanna get the relic weapons and gems but because im too low level i can't...

Jellal
12-07-2016, 05:51 AM
cinco, i have a question regarding the new vanity, relic gems and weapons .. Is it permanent ?

Phantomas
12-07-2016, 10:12 AM
It says the update is live the week of December 5 but it also says from December 12 through the first of January..?

Update is about the new area 'Old town' (multiplayer map, with lots of zombies which keep respawning), where you can get a password so you can acces the hotel and club, where you can buy the Blood elixers and Elder gems. Also the new options which lets you sell/trade/give (plat) vanity. Also the lvl cap raise to 41 and more, this starts in week of dec 5th and it's permanent.

From dec 12th till 1st of january the zombieboss will be around, which can drop xmas hats after you defeated him. (Event)

japan
12-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Update is about the new area 'Old town' (multiplayer map, with lots of zombies which keep respawning), where you can get a password so you can acces the hotel and club, where you can buy the Blood elixers and Elder gems. Also the new options which lets you sell/trade/give (plat) vanity. Also the lvl cap raise to 41 and more, this starts in week of dec 5th and it's permanent.

From dec 12th till 1st of january the zombieboss will be around, which can drop xmas hats after you defeated him. (Event)
I see. Thank you![emoji1]

BloodVamp
12-07-2016, 12:31 PM
INGLÊS
Wow! My God I did not expect for this great update full of new things I thought he was abandoned without anything this sure will bring many old players

Enviado do meu LG-E445 através de Tapatalk

desmondgarcia18
12-08-2016, 07:54 AM
NOTE: RAVER LEGS AND TEAL RAVER LEGS HAVE THE SAME NAME RAVER LEGS IF YOU DECIDE TO BUY PLEASE GO TO AUCTION IF YOU BUY OFF OF SOMEONE THATS AT YOUR OWN RISK THANKS EVERYONE ^_^

Phantomas
12-08-2016, 08:27 AM
Cinco

@(NOTE: Gonzalo is a permanent addition to the game. That said, you will not find him in Old Town. He will never, ever again set foot on that cursed soil for fear of the traumas he endured there!)

Sofar I only encountered Gonzalo in old town, although fellow guildies have encounterd him in the regular maps. So it looks like something is not working as intended.
Its not a big problem but wanted you to know that Gonzalo shows up in Old Town map as well.

Java
12-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Has anyone come across Patient Zero? Is there a special trick to his spawning.

On a side note, *shifty eyes* at doctor's names.

Mezderak
12-08-2016, 10:19 AM

Cuaght that Dr.Sommers,Dr.Barnes and Dr.Regan 3 doctors must be killed :)

desmondgarcia18
12-08-2016, 10:22 AM

I was told patient zero is the person who sells the relics so dont stress to much about i could be wrong tho.

Java
12-08-2016, 10:35 AM
I was told patient zero is the person who sells the relics so dont stress to much about i could be wrong tho.

It's a rare boss and grants an execution title, "Doctor Death".

resurrected
12-08-2016, 10:40 AM
It's a rare boss and grants an execution title, "Doctor Death".
I didn't knew you also sell coffee in Dark Legends! Big business

Java
12-08-2016, 11:00 AM
I didn't knew you also sell coffee in Dark Legends! Big business
Oh, yea...I've been peddling my coffee all over. [emoji477] [emoji477] [emoji6]

Albatroszz
12-08-2016, 01:58 PM

Yeah i was told this too. I should have known it wouldn't be that easy! xD

21 Savage
12-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Congratulations Dark Legends players!

Bigbabysweets
12-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Has anyone had the issue in the new place where they don't get xp or kills n I have xp on lol

Albatroszz
12-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Has anyone had the issue in the new place where they don't get xp or kills n I have xp on lol

I got this too. The old "turn it off & on again" trick worked, i relog & was fine. Little glitch perhaps?

Bigbabysweets
12-08-2016, 07:33 PM
I tried turning off xp then on again n logged out n back in but it didn't help me lol

Java
12-09-2016, 06:45 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161209/17a2cb7b307ea4d2b11cbe1868a747fe.jpg

Hey, Cinco....Is this normal and intentional? Perhaps he needs a shorter leash? [emoji15] [emoji33]

Faliziaga
12-09-2016, 08:51 AM
Dr. Krunk spawns way too often in hospital. He is a real pain with more hp and armor than Dr. Gattis :tickled_pink:, also when he spawns near a boss that is almost dead, boss resets to full hp bar. Why does he spawn at all in hospital, it's enough to kill him in the streets for the pw. Playing a while in hospital leads to a crowd of Dr. Krunks.

Cinco
12-09-2016, 10:46 AM
I'll cut down the chance for Krunk to spawn in Town and kick him out of the Hospital all-together.

Bigbabysweets
12-09-2016, 10:54 AM
That would be awesome

Faliziaga
12-09-2016, 01:19 PM
I'll cut down the chance for Krunk to spawn in Town and kick him out of the Hospital all-together.

Yay, thanks, thus it's more fun to search for Patient Zero!

Detenta
12-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Hello Cinco, will dl offer a discount to buy plats again? Like that 40% off.. Would be awesome.. I mean, before the event ends.. I'd like to buy all the new and old vanities! But is too expansive in my coin..

Tinkerbelldoll
12-13-2016, 03:14 AM
You guys should add a "bandana bundle" purchase for platinum. People are being so stingy with bandanas right now it's not fair . its also messing up entire auction. Please add a bandana bundle. I know i will pay whatever amount of plat for all bandanas as im sure other people would as well.

desmondgarcia18
12-13-2016, 05:55 AM
Then what would there be to sell if everyone has everything? So i feel if its as far as that make something new

Blondie
12-14-2016, 01:46 AM
love the updates :) any chance there may be some old or new loot drops introduced in maps in future updates? Would definitely be good for those who like to farm for items as well

Hotfuzz
12-15-2016, 07:03 AM
Great job just one thing that weapons cost so much i mean its okay if they do but u should remove the luck from it please it costs 250 plats so most of us gamers think that's its not good cuz we need glacials lvl 41 before event

Aeore
12-16-2016, 11:11 AM
There's an issue with the Red Rider outfit on female toons. Masks that are equipped do not appear while wearing the Red Rider. I hope you consider taking care of that matter, thanks.

japan
12-17-2016, 03:56 PM
There's an issue with the Red Rider outfit on female toons. Masks that are equipped do not appear while wearing the Red Rider. I hope you consider taking care of that matter, thanks.
I agree the hat is not very appealing due to this issue.
There are a few masks and hats that change the appearance of a character.
Please fix
Thanks

Cinco
12-19-2016, 02:48 PM
This issue will be fixed! Cannot give an ETA at this point - but it should be very easy for me to fix.

Abaqubac
12-19-2016, 03:16 PM
Another thing off topic I've noticed. In PvP lately for me, the other team. Sometimes some players colors don't show. It's thrown me off a few times. Idk if this is just happening to me or not.

Icedthorns
12-20-2016, 04:19 PM
Hey can any of yall tell me how to get a vendor easily? **** vendor never popped up for like 10 days

Icedthorns
12-20-2016, 04:44 PM
Oh and can you add more character actions? I would like to have poses and new actions so i could screenshot and add it as my profile picture/thumbnail Please?!

Icedthorns
12-21-2016, 10:26 AM
Sorry for asking TOO MUCH but can we be able to transfer gold through the safe? Because i have to buy my own weapon from my other character to transfer the gold basically. It'd be easier if it were like AL

Tinkerbelldoll
12-21-2016, 11:49 PM
You guys should bring back helix axes and firestar gem with effect :D

Also you should let us change the skin color of our avatars. That would be so awesome ! :D

New Druidic colors such as orange, white ,yellow , pink and purple would be cool ! Since you guys added new colors for bandanas. I needa orange and yellow Druidic set to match my bandanas :D

Love you guys keep coming through with the updates <3

Ferious
12-23-2016, 07:49 PM
Yeah..would be cool if you guys change the randomly items that cost 50-250 platinum
to bundles.
because its pointless to purchase 500 platinum for $50 and buy the Glacial Sabers or other randomly items but at the end we got nothing instead wasting our money for crap right.

desmondgarcia18
12-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Wouldn't be fair to others yall complain so much

Ferious
12-24-2016, 08:32 AM
Wouldn't be fair to others yall complain so much

yes that's why they created a forums so other people can discuss in game problem.
Yea.. your post pretty much useless/trash in this case.

#needkickstartercrap

desmondgarcia18
12-24-2016, 10:06 AM
yes that's why they created a forums so other people can discuss in game problem.
Yea.. your post pretty much useless/trash in this case.

#needkickstartercrap
Not my problem yall wanna make the game useless 😂
NOTE:(Red combat and Blue Combat Have the same name so trade at your own risk but i prefer usin auc to all combat buyers till otherwise).

missreckless
12-30-2016, 03:38 PM
Cinco could you update DL again after christmas time? Hunting Zombie Santa is really fun maybe add some more bosses into the game that we can hunt and that drop things frequently, as the update is coming to an end now. Really have enjoyed the christmas event and im sad to see it, come to an end now.

Dollarr
01-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Guys when is this winter event coming to an end ? Jan 1st has already passed

desmondgarcia18
01-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Guys when is this winter event coming to an end ? Jan 1st has already passed
Why rush it bro?

Phosgore
01-29-2017, 10:35 PM
I don't even play DL but I'm happy to see that STS still care about their other games. Enjoy everyone!!

Convido-te a experimentar o jogo caro conterrâneo. :vD:

Acredito que o que mantém este jogo de pé até hoje são os pilares da amizade e a diversidade das etnias claro.

sianidax
02-08-2017, 03:37 PM
waw, nice the vanities

Hunter Strike
02-09-2018, 02:36 PM
nice to see an update!Good job!!

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
02-20-2018, 09:22 PM
tyvm for the update

Mindyaownbaby
07-21-2018, 02:59 AM
I’d love a marriage system like in arcane also update plat outfits in main store as they have not been charged in forever and lastly start a fund thing( or something like that) for you guys to be able to make a commercial or advertise more and get new and more people on dark legends