PDA

View Full Version : Increase Director Bots drop rates.

Silentarrow
09-27-2011, 09:54 PM
As discussed in one of my threads earlier this week, The Director Bot has a very low drop rate compared tothe time that it takes to kill him. I think that The Director Bot's drop rates should be increased due to this fact. I don't think that he should have the drop rates of The Guardian, but I do think that he should have at least double the chance of dropping a purp compared to the other Slouch-o bosses.

Mreeks
09-28-2011, 09:26 PM
i'm happy with the drop rate overall through slouch-o - i prefer that there is a relative scarcity of purps in the game. having said that, i still have never seen a pink or a vanity drop - let alone get one!! haha

however, if a change was supported, i would suggest making a corresponding change to the venomous and scorcher bosses to decrease their drop rate if the director bot drop rate was increased, so that the overall drop rate doesnt change.

Silentarrow
09-28-2011, 09:30 PM
i'm happy with the drop rate overall through slouch-o - i prefer that there is a relative scarcity of purps in the game. having said that, i still have never seen a pink or a vanity drop - let alone get one!! haha

however, if a change was supported, i would suggest making a corresponding change to the venomous and scorcher bosses to decrease their drop rate if the director bot drop rate was increased, so that the overall drop rate doesnt change.

Agreed!