PDA

View Full Version : Did they fool us?

FamxStigmata
12-03-2016, 10:56 AM
Didnt it meant to be that the vendor would be available until the 30th november only? Only reason most people bought the sets is because we thought they wont be available after the 30th no more so theyre getting more worth. But you devs definitely totally fooled most of us. Smart idea to get fast money. Good job -of course not. What a shame..

Mess
12-03-2016, 11:05 AM
I don't get it... is the vendor still around?

Buchmeister
12-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Didnt it meant to be that the vendor would be available until the 30th november only? Only reason most people bought the sets is because we thought they wont be available after the 30th no more so theyre getting more worth. But you devs definitely totally fooled most of us. Smart idea to get fast money. Good job -of course not. What a shame..

Probably because everybody and their brother wanted the vendor to stay

tasakli
12-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Tbh I think it's better if it stays, they have to make money somehow.

ababioka
12-03-2016, 11:31 AM
The vendor is gone, by the way. Just cos it doesn't say it in the news thing doesn't mean it's still there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

plpr
12-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Stop crying are you really that selfish? Also they can do what ever they want. Ive seen enough of these threads already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SillyJuan
12-03-2016, 01:11 PM
In all honestly I don't think they would if made this update possible if it wasn't for the money they made from vendor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mess
12-03-2016, 01:59 PM
In all honestly I don't think they would if made this update possible if it wasn't for the money they made from vendor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Imo the vendor should not go away

Waug
12-03-2016, 09:08 PM
That was a patch at proper time without any notification so good chance is vendor is gone, but didn't farm much so can't confirm in that way.