PDA

View Full Version : causes of spawn killing

Vipersnake
12-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Speed set plays a major role in this spawn killing.
Not only that but Many players die because of cheap killers with speed set.
Spacetime wants to make the game fair to everyone but it's a big mistake allowing speed set in PvP it's worst than DUMMY FARMING.
I get that new gear would improve a player but Many work for that gear.
Now it doesn't even matter if a player has or doesn't have gear because of speed set.

Pls remove it from PvP would solve all spawn killing problems.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

xxalivexx
12-04-2016, 10:59 AM
Doubt they would remove speed set from pvp, if you enter pvp with a speed set what are the going to do, remove it and leave you without a ring and amulet entering PvP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

supersyan
12-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Speed set can overtake power of new gears?

Zulgath
12-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Get ur self ur own speed set - if u say its pay to win should've bought it when it was 2m alrdy said this

Magemagix
12-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Get ur self ur own speed set - if u say its pay to win should've bought it when it was 2m alrdy said this
So what u r trying to say is, buy a speed set nd start spawn killing others ri8?

If so then why did u guys tell sts to remove pve nd pvp lb's, that time u could have said the same to jst dummy farm or use bots.

Ctf has a shield while tdm doesnt, bt it should have been the opposite.

Ps. I m nt against use of speed set in pvp, i m against spawn killing.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

Twerk
12-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Stop crying, thanks.

Zulgath
12-04-2016, 02:17 PM
So what u r trying to say is, buy a speed set nd start spawn killing others ri8?

If so then why did u guys tell sts to remove pve nd pvp lb's, that time u could have said the same to jst dummy farm or use bots.

Ctf has a shield while tdm doesnt, bt it should have been the opposite.

Ps. I m nt against use of speed set in pvp, i m against spawn killing.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
I didnt say sts to remove pvp and pve lb :)
+yea i meant to say that fight fire with fire

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

mediz08
12-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Get ur own speed set or dont join pvp thts all.

resurrected
12-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Spamming nekro AA helps Lol. Most of time they getting stunned

Gouiwaa9000
12-04-2016, 02:53 PM
problem is not in speed set , but in the fact that there are only 4 spawns points ( one on each corner of the map ) , a good way to solve this problem is a 3s shield that breaks as soon as you move or attack . some say there will be a problem cuz you can rejoin a clash with shield on but whats the point if you cant move/attack without loosing it ?

resurrected
12-04-2016, 03:30 PM
problem is not in speed set , but in the fact that there are only 4 spawns points ( one on each corner of the map ) , a good way to solve this problem is a 3s shield that breaks as soon as you move or attack . some say there will be a problem cuz you can rejoin a clash with shield on but whats the point if you cant move/attack without loosing it ?
Indeed. Shield is best and perfect solution for this. We just need more voices about it.

Twerk
12-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Indeed. Shield is best and perfect solution for this. We just need more voices about it.

How many times people like Zeus gotta explain to you that Devs WON'T AGREED on this because Deathmatch map will allow u to rejoin to your team with the "I won't get spawn killed" shield to your team which will grant you invulnerability and easy win?

mrm
12-04-2016, 06:23 PM
How many times people like Zeus gotta explain to you that Devs WON'T AGREED on this because Deathmatch map will allow u to rejoin to your team with the "I won't get spawn killed" shield to your team which will grant you invulnerability and easy win?
yess i can totally win with a 1.5 -2 sec shield il be bale to charge my own shield :D and make me winn instead of insta dieing! so can u pleas explain how can a 1.5-2 sec shiled help your pt lose it after that x amount of time or when u move o another question why would u even be at his spawn point? at the moment he re spawns

xxalivexx
12-04-2016, 06:38 PM

It can be made happen if during the invulnerablility you cant use your skills but charge so when the bubble goes away you are already ready, devs just need to think.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Fyrce
12-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Human nature. game theory.

johnycageee
12-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Get ur own speed set or dont join pvp thts all.

That's it.
Speed set users can pvp?
Non speed users to dont join pvp?
Is this some way od discrimination?

Sts made a huge mistake when insert speed set in game.
Btw many players cant afford it with normal farming, seems to be unfair as hell.
Give someone advantage, to collect easy kills there is ridiculous.

Only way to balance pvp again is to separate game to :
1) speed set users with speed set users.
They can run each other, they can race, everything what they want.
At the other side lets less professional players to enjoy in pvp sometimes....

When I was going to install this game, there was wrote:
"play with every one, everywhere, any time, For FREE"

Seems is not for free, or free with some types of discrimination and advantages.

And....
Cry, speed set users, your era coming to the end! :*

Legallyblonde
12-04-2016, 08:00 PM
speed set imo is unhealthy

Zeus
12-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Speed set people are one hit, it's an easy kill. Y'all just need to get better at PvP.

resurrected
12-05-2016, 12:19 AM
You should read pervious comments and ideas about shield before stating facts. Others already said everything. I don't have anything to add

Kingofninjas
12-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Sell rogue speed set on me ;)

Ign abuse

Midievalmodel
12-05-2016, 01:28 AM
Speed set people are one hit, it's an easy kill. Y'all just need to get better at PvP.

Totally agree.

Twerk
12-05-2016, 06:40 AM
Speed set rogues are dying on 1 combo with nekro shield. Your complaining about speed set literally making people cringe.

Hosphin
12-05-2016, 12:22 PM
The problem IS NOT the speed set, IT IS THE "Spawn Kill" u are killed while ur screen is loading it takes only 1 sec can be more (ping relative), but 1 sec is enough to get 1 hit / combo kill, mages are most affected cuz we have low def, hp and dodge, so without shield we serves like a beef.

Why the problem is more visible now? because of 61 gear improvement in damage, rogues can attack u from a mile and with speed set and 1 sec delay in respawn its perfect, to help TDM is too small and the map only have 2 spawn points for each team "Blood Beach" one in each side!

FIRST: The problem isn't the speed set! u who want to nerf it, u just want an advantage nerfing speed set! think about it! Zeus is right speed rogues are easy to kill because speed has a price. it has lower stats!
SECOND: Yes, There's a way to give us a shield without letting u rejoin and tank for ur team, it only need to last for 1 sec and if u move or charge or attack u lose the shield, u can be also untargetable, so u wont tank even if the clash is at respawn point simple.
THIRD: Is the shield the best way to solve "Spawn Kills"? No, it's not, because the problem is a kind of a lil lag on respawn that happens even in PVE there's others threads saying about it, so STS need to look at the respawn mechanism in the code, and maybe, do it other way. there are cases in PVE "Graveyard" when u die in a PIT of poison from that mage boss that gives great DOT, when u use ANK u respawn at same spot inside the pool and DOT instantly kill you, but it isn't instantly because of the delay, it looks like instantly, but u was there dying without the control of ur char, and it
happens in PVP too.

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbolN6cLCuM and takes ur conclusion, spam necro AA save u? Lets vote to STS solve this!
*i dunnot own this video, i found on internet.

Ellysius
12-05-2016, 06:44 PM
I got back from a long break and i have to say that those speed sets are the definition of OP.
It ruined the LB elite runners, since it gives 200% movement speed you have no chance at beating their time.

Which also means, you don't need skills for it. You'll just pop on the LB. lol

Zeus
12-06-2016, 12:15 AM
I got back from a long break and i have to say that those speed sets are the definition of OP.
It ruined the LB elite runners, since it gives 200% movement speed you have no chance at beating their time.

That's not true at all. There are countless people with speed sets that cannot get on the LB. I know it's been a while from the game, but that also means you shouldn't be so quick to assume what's going on in timed runs.

Vvildfire
12-06-2016, 12:26 AM
The problem IS NOT the speed set, IT IS THE "Spawn Kill" u are killed while ur screen is loading it takes only 1 sec can be more (ping relative), but 1 sec is enough to get 1 hit / combo kill, mages are most affected cuz we have low def, hp and dodge, so without shield we serves like a beef.

Why the problem is more visible now? because of 61 gear improvement in damage, rogues can attack u from a mile and with speed set and 1 sec delay in respawn its perfect, to help TDM is too small and the map only have 2 spawn points for each team "Blood Beach" one in each side!

FIRST: The problem isn't the speed set! u who want to nerf it, u just want an advantage nerfing speed set! think about it! Zeus is right speed rogues are easy to kill because speed has a price. it has lower stats!
SECOND: Yes, There's a way to give us a shield without letting u rejoin and tank for ur team, it only need to last for 1 sec and if u move or charge or attack u lose the shield, u can be also untargetable, so u wont tank even if the clash is at respawn point simple.
THIRD: Is the shield the best way to solve "Spawn Kills"? No, it's not, because the problem is a kind of a lil lag on respawn that happens even in PVE there's others threads saying about it, so STS need to look at the respawn mechanism in the code, and maybe, do it other way. there are cases in PVE "Graveyard" when u die in a PIT of poison from that mage boss that gives great DOT, when u use ANK u respawn at same spot inside the pool and DOT instantly kill you, but it isn't instantly because of the delay, it looks like instantly, but u was there dying without the control of ur char, and it
happens in PVP too.

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbolN6cLCuM and takes ur conclusion, spam necro AA save u? Lets vote to STS solve this!
*i dunnot own this video, i found on internet.

I just saw this. It's terrible!

Hosphin
12-06-2016, 07:23 AM

I Agree, speed set should never be released in the game this way, i mean in all maps, cuz all sets have limits, only speed works everywhere. Like housing buffs (locations) whats the point? how a house gives u damage or mana or whatever? its just to force OP players to get a empty house, many of us dont want to play AL SIMS but we are forced to get those buffs, but whats is done can't be undone anymore, they can beat LB using speed set against speed set, beat house buffs with house buffs, and its fare. but we cannot do nothing about spawn kills, we can only accept and die, and in my option there's a kind of bug in respawn mechanism and it needs to be investigated and possibly fixed.

Ellysius
12-06-2016, 08:53 AM
That's not true at all. There are countless people with speed sets that cannot get on the LB. I know it's been a while from the game, but that also means you shouldn't be so quick to assume what's going on in timed runs.

Okay, you're right. (:

Zeus
12-06-2016, 11:09 AM
I just saw this. It's terrible!

That user also has camera animations on...I really do not understand why. :(

Ellysius
12-06-2016, 06:54 PM
I Agree, speed set should never be released in the game this way, i mean in all maps, cuz all sets have limits, only speed works everywhere. Like housing buffs (locations) whats the point? how a house gives u damage or mana or whatever? its just to force OP players to get a empty house, many of us dont want to play AL SIMS but we are forced to get those buffs, but whats is done can't be undone anymore, they can beat LB using speed set against speed set, beat house buffs with house buffs, and its fare. but we cannot do nothing about spawn kills, we can only accept and die, and in my option there's a kind of bug in respawn mechanism and it needs to be investigated and possibly fixed.

Well, the users say that you can one combo 'em. That's true, but the endgame has been ''one combo kill'' even during the 46 cap.
Also, if you dare to go against them, you better have a perfect internet connection due to low budget servers.

Hosphin
12-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Mages can one combo kill too, im not complaining about combo kills, and yes its was possible in lasts seasons too. But i agree with low budget servers issue cuz we all experience lag when big events came.

ign: Hosphin send from tapatalk