The best items and crazy price here ;)

Potato is me
12-06-2016, 08:32 PM
When u know about PvP lv9 tell me ;)

-mug
-continue
-again

Ik it is RIP lvl 9 to 12 pvp, you need to lower your insurance price...

iamlepre
12-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Ik it is RIP lvl 9 to 12 pvp, you need to lower your insurance price...
Maybe but no For that i gonna get scammed... I have some offers for 6m, it's the only galen para on lvl9.
For less i can get scammed and i don't want it xD

-mug
-continue
-again

Potato is me
12-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Maybe but no For that i gonna get scammed... I have some offers for 6m, it's the only galen para on lvl9.
For less i can get scammed and i don't want it xD

-mug
-continue
-again

If you are buying para gem on this, means you want to use it, so it wouldnt make sense that you have actually told anyone u are selling this weapon so where does those "offers" come from?

Anyways, if you are going to use buying para gem as an excuse to get rid of this sword, please tell the person that you no longer need the sword right after he gives you the insurance, if not you will really ruin the person for losing 6m on the sword and his paragem.

Have some mercy, please

iamlepre
12-07-2016, 06:09 AM
If you are buying para gem on this, means you want to use it, so it wouldnt make sense that you have actually told anyone u are selling this weapon so where does those "offers" come from?

Anyways, if you are going to use buying para gem as an excuse to get rid of this sword, please tell the person that you no longer need the sword right after he gives you the insurance, if not you will really ruin the person for losing 6m on the sword and his paragem.

Have some mercy, please
I gonna use but is not necesary say i'm selling it For get offers...
And too large text without a base lol only u try to show me like a scammer, i can tell u if u don't have para gem for sell idk what are u doing here, if u don't know about about the only galen pot with para and 225 armor pls stay away u only look like dump Haha

Still buying.

-mug
-continue
-again

Potato is me
12-07-2016, 06:15 AM
I gonna use but is not necesary say i'm selling it For get offers...
And too large text without a base lol only u try to show me like a scammer, i can tell u if u don't have para gem for sell idk what are u doing here, if u don't know about about the only galen pot with para and 225 armor pls stay away u only look like dump Haha

Still buying.

-mug
-continue
-again

The joke is on you, i was interested in selling but from your comment i am no longer going to sell to you because you do sound like a scammer

now whos the person who looks "dump" now?

iamlepre
12-07-2016, 07:33 AM
The joke is on you, i was interested in selling but from your comment i am no longer going to sell to you because you do sound like a scammer

Sounds like scammer.... Lol the insurance it's sabed on "my" item that's why i say how much i want, u say u para price... Not u say my price and i say ur price....

Hahahaha u dump, want sell an item but first come and try make the buyer like scammer... Wtf? Ask to aww i bought his para and any problem. But if u don't want sell it, cya.

-mug
-continue
-again

Dont
12-07-2016, 11:00 AM

Good, he dont know prices, he try sell jester mage 40m+ other day, all joke with him, GL in your Sale Paragem (better if it tradable, but ok) GL for all yours.

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

iamlepre
12-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Good, he dont know prices, he try sell jester mage 40m+ other day, all joke with him, GL in your Sale Paragem (better if it tradable, but ok) GL for all yours.

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk
37m* ;) and i know of other player try sell it For 40m. But nvm ty for bump and give bad info, have a nice day!

-mug
-continue
-again

Pentavia
12-07-2016, 08:30 PM
iamlepre is Legit. I can vouch for him. GL on finding another paragem and thank you for the deal

iamlepre
12-07-2016, 10:42 PM
iamlepre is Legit. I can vouch for him. GL on finding another paragem and thank you for the deal
Ty bro ;)

-mug
-continue
-again