PDA

View Full Version : Undying orb

Arkiouj
12-04-2016, 09:19 PM
Is this actually in crates? Many friends have pop'd tons and looking around cs/trade theres still none which is odd. maybe its super rare but I'm starting to think someone forgot to add them..

Ninthplague
12-04-2016, 09:30 PM
There is actually someone who already crafted the arcane armor,

Terminhater
12-05-2016, 08:41 AM
It's not really undying. Go ask the boney curse mages :) HP 100-0% in a blink of an eye.

It should rather be called 'almost undying til you get cursed Orb' XD

Terminhater
12-05-2016, 08:47 AM
STS, you know what would be in more demand - an anti-curse Orb. I'd buy that for a dollar!

PVE only.

Chuuwee
12-05-2016, 10:08 AM
There is actually someone who already crafted the arcane armor,

Who? O.o

Lucky sod!

thekragle
12-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Undying orb....meet the Cryo banished set. You guys should get along just fine being you have so much in common.

Iplo
12-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Yep yep :)

Hercules
12-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Yep yep :) WOW congrats :P

Jay Gatsby
12-05-2016, 11:00 PM
i feel that everyone are just waiting for winter to open the locks, since they release the orb so close to winter, there is this dilemma of whether to open locks now, and the chance of orb being in winter locks is pretty high, so why not just wait a week or two? Im pretty sure u will see more of it when winter comes

Carapace
12-06-2016, 12:06 PM
i feel that everyone are just waiting for winter to open the locks, since they release the orb so close to winter, there is this dilemma of whether to open locks now, and the chance of orb being in winter locks is pretty high, so why not just wait a week or two? Im pretty sure u will see more of it when winter comes

I can confirm that Undying Orbs will Not be in Winter Crates.

JesuisCharlie
12-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Or maybe there is less demande du to the fact pvp is to pay to win and because of the amazing pve content, a long time goal, where the bests overpriced gears arent a MUST HAVE :).

Prettylicious
12-06-2016, 12:28 PM
I can confirm that Undying Orbs will Not be in Winter Crates.

can you tell if there will be new weapon in winter crates please?

Chocolaty
12-06-2016, 12:31 PM
can you tell if there will be new weapon in winter crates please?

while we do understand the desire to have easier to obtain seasonal gear compared to normal content, the problem is that any quick explosion of overpowered gear devalues the gear that is intended to be farmed or acquired over a period of time.

This holds even more true now in the current expansion because there are lightbearer ranks and gear yet to be made available! There will be some attractive pieces, but overall in order to maintain the current power curve and not cheapen options that players have been working towards for the last few months this is not likely to happen in the scale you would like to see. If we released legendary gear that was better than what can be found in Mausoleum for example, then all of the farmers' hard work will be for naught and nothing will have any value.

For consistency we try to keep this uniform for all levels.

To go even further, this kind of advancement of gear created the obscene power curve that took us over a year to rectify.

Hope this helps explain our philosophy on why we don't expect to blow stats out of the water in future event content as you are hoping for.
Hope this helps.

Fearrr
12-06-2016, 12:42 PM
Yep yep :)

Gratz! When you finish crafting could you comeback to thread and leave your opinion on what you think of the armor overall. Was curious if this Armor's Proc would help with the survivability when cursed by mage.

Zeus
12-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Hmm, Goth looted one and I was able to get one too. Rarity seems fine to me.

She was the first to craft the armor if I'm not mistaken.

mrm
12-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Or maybe there is less demande du to the fact pvp is to pay to win and because of the amazing pve content, a long time goal, where the bests overpriced gears arent a MUST HAVE :).

saw u today in a map im gald u where able to keep your pvp kdr to 0 deaths and 0 kills and know plenty about pvp

Im kanda happy that this orbs isn't highly dropped item meens that the armor from vendor will still have a high price yo start with! BUT if your gone make it that rare to loot remove some epic junk from the locks x.x and add some Proc less pinks

nightmaresmoke
12-06-2016, 03:11 PM
If the undying orb helps me from not dying from skel mages curse i might save for it as of now its not on my list to buy lol

resurrected
12-06-2016, 03:15 PM
If the undying orb helps me from not dying from skel mages curse i might save for it as of now its not on my list to buy lol
#NerfMagesCurse

Iplo
12-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Sorry guys, the picture which I posted is not mine. How ever it's my friend's/ guild mate's picture. I posted it only to show that there are those armors in arlor. Sorry for confusion! :)

JesuisCharlie
12-07-2016, 05:58 AM
saw u today in a map im gald u where able to keep your pvp kdr to 0 deaths and 0 kills and know plenty about pvp

Im kanda happy that this orbs isn't highly dropped item meens that the armor from vendor will still have a high price yo start with! BUT if your gone make it that rare to loot remove some epic junk from the locks x.x and add some Proc less pinks

I'm glad you saw me chilling arround on my captain pirate costum.. You probably noticed my 2012 banner too..Let's see deeper and think about my name, a name that didnt existed in 2012.

You see there is lot of mysteries arround Arlor.. i may have 150000 kills this char is not necessary my main or the only toon i ever created.
Please don't reduce a adventure started at the beginings of pocket legends at one character also take in consideration my personnality evolved alot because i was a kid, my behavior, my accounts management and my playstyle are exemples.

Also all these english words im able to post come from their games pl,sl dl and al.
Never been a culture on my familly to play video games so i played at low cost, throught my phone..

Anyway. I hope this help you, the fan you are, to understand better about me..i admit i took pleasure to write these words about my life witch is finally almost nothing..
Btw i didn't noticed ur 2012 banner :)).
And to conclude, today i don't think someone need about 6-7 years of gameplay to understand that the pvp is paytowin =D. I always liked the game its maybe why i take time to write useless things.
Max, for a unknow fan.

PS: yes this arcane armor is useless at the moment because to rare if you dont pvp. And i wont buy it until its price is enter900k to 1m200.

resurrected
12-07-2016, 06:07 AM
I'm glad you saw me chilling arround on my captain pirate costum.. You probably noticed my 2012 banner too..Let's see deeper and think about my name, a name that didnt existed in 2012.

You see there is lot of mysteries arround Arlor.. i may have 150000 kills this char is not necessary my main or the only toon i ever created.
Please don't reduce a adventure started at the beginings of pocket legends at one character also take in consideration my personnality evolved alot because i was a kid, my behavior, my accounts management and my playstyle are exemples.

Also all these english words im able to post come from their games pl,sl dl and al.
Never been a culture on my familly to play video games so i played at low cost, throught my phone..

Anyway. I hope this help you, the fan you are, to understand better about me..i admit i took pleasure to write these words about my life witch is finally almost nothing..
And to conclude, today i don't think someone need about 6-7 years of gameplay to understand that the pvp is paytowin =D. I always liked the game its maybe why i take time to write useless things.
Max, for a unknow fan.

PS: yes this arcane armor is useless at the moment because to rare if you dont pvp. And i wont buy it until its price is enter900k to 1m200.
I don't have that banner either but does it prove anything? No
If you still think PvP is pay to win then you still don't know what is PvP in AL. In other games maybe it is but not in AL. All gear is affordable, jewels too lol.

JesuisCharlie
12-07-2016, 06:37 AM
In your case, according to your forum date, the number of your posts and the rapidity to reply me your a geek, a forum junke or so.. (Joke, i dont want be disrespectful).

Seriously, you must be a tryharder,

i'm writing for those peoples who not necessary play a lot but still be good in all points also on the forum it's always unpleasant to see peoples write messages because they put money on the game beging for all things but without real solid experience ( i'm not necessary talking of you).

I understood by the years that in fact those who contribute the most ( and not only on a "moral" point of view ) are in fact those who spread positives vibes and good behaviors...

And this is fun to see that it's the same on our society: without poors, no riches.
So yes, pvp is a restricted area for riches and show off, forbidden to the commons gents.

We may can say the minority of insane buyers and the majority of little buyers, commons players form the balance of the game.

But here, we read most of the time this minority. Fun fact

mrm
12-07-2016, 09:46 AM

Max, for a unknow fan.

oo i envy your "2012 banner......." funny though i have dubble your pve kills ;) 157255
there is picture of my stats (saveing for an natural jewel to boost hp to 6k have armor enchant) all ss i have at momet will send u one of kdr when i get home ;) and i think most will agree that theas will do perfectly (if i dont lag...) And i can show u my plat record bought cheap plat once for permanent Xp and gotten 1k play from offer (offers does work outside usa) now pleas tell me how i "payed to win?" u have access to all the gear don't you? anyway not gane strat dram like that ould pvp thread so cya en enjoy your "2012 banner il enjoy my lb banner :)

mrm
12-07-2016, 09:50 AM
oo i envy your "2012 banner......." funny though i have dubble your pve kills ;) 157255
there is picture of my stats (saveing for an natural jewel to boost hp to 6k have armor enchant) all ss i have at momet will send u one of kdr when i get home ;) and i think most will agree that theas will do perfectly (if i dont lag...) And i can show u my plat record bought cheap plat once for permanent Xp and gotten 1k play from offer (offers does work outside usa) now pleas tell me how i "payed to win?" u have access to all the gear don't you? anyway not gane strat dram like that ould pvp thread so cya en enjoy your "2012 banner il enjoy my lb banner :)
ooo the gramme mestakes xD anyway can't edit it for some reason it gets deleted every time i edit ;-; so enjoy reading