PDA

View Full Version : Checking prices

Magemagix
12-05-2016, 02:16 AM
Checking price outside cs of :

Mythic aegis ( any type, need for jewel farming)

Mm

Nekro

Thank u

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

ReySolomon
12-05-2016, 03:16 AM
I've seen Nekro 2M.

ForgottenWarrior
12-05-2016, 03:41 AM
For jewels farming you need aegis mythic cost around 500k-700k try to get with critical awaken, you also need magma aa with samael or sns for High critical, effigy buff for more critical and tactics armor and helm you can get upto 60 critical then it will rain jewels with elixirs

resurrected
12-05-2016, 03:53 AM
For jewels farming you need aegis mythic cost around 500k-700k try to get with critical awaken, you also need magma aa with samael or sns for High critical, effigy buff for more critical and tactics armor and helm you can get upto 60 critical then it will rain jewels with elixirs
Can i ask how many jewels you get with that setup?

ForgottenWarrior
12-05-2016, 04:07 AM
Can i ask how many jewels you get with that setup?

With high ping and no speed set still used to get minimum 1 excellent (after crafting) in 30mins.

It is no longer profitable, I stopped doing jewels farming

Magemagix
12-05-2016, 05:26 AM
Oh ok thank u vry much for the advice.

I got an aegis frm my friend to check jewel farming. Will buy one soon :)

This tank is nt my main, so i m using magma aa nd fenris hb, slotted on my ns. Is that ok?

Btw does crit help to rain jewels more?

resurrected
12-05-2016, 08:41 AM
With high ping and no speed set still used to get minimum 1 excellent (after crafting) in 30mins.

For me that's still profitable :) farming for myself, friends is still cheaper than buying jewels from auction.
Nice amount of jewels u got!

Oh ok thank u vry much for the advice.

I got an aegis frm my friend to check jewel farming. Will buy one soon :)

This tank is nt my main, so i m using magma aa nd fenris hb, slotted on my ns. Is that ok?

Btw does crit help to rain jewels more?

I didn't noticed difference in crit gear/skill build and my normal build that i use to farm jewels. Maybe that's just depends on tactic and place that you are using for farm.

ForgottenWarrior
12-05-2016, 11:34 AM
For me that's still profitable :) farming for myself, friends is still cheaper than buying jewels from auction.
Nice amount of jewels u got!

I didn't noticed difference in crit gear/skill build and my normal build that i use to farm jewels. Maybe that's just depends on tactic and place that you are using for farm.

You need vb 5/5 windmill 5/5 sky 5/5 CS optional / heal juggernaut to stay alive , critical helps in my opinion as your proc hit more

resurrected
12-05-2016, 11:36 AM
You need vb 5/5 windmill 5/5 sky 5/5 CS optional / heal juggernaut to stay alive , critical helps in my opinion as your proc hit more
I know skills xD
But i did tested crit build today and it doesn't make any difference for me. Maybe its useful with another tactic/pulls :)

Magemagix
12-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Thanks for both ur advices resurrected nd forgottenwarrior :)

I tried aegis+magma as i said(ns slotted with magma aa+fenris hb) , was checking using chaos exilir. I died once nd was afk in map for abt 1min,bt still was able to get 173 worth of cracked chaos. I m loving it :)

Btw i m using pp, ring, underhul free armor set nd aegis. And jugg, vb, wm, hor.

Magemagix
12-05-2016, 12:54 PM
I will try with class exilir tonight, hope the drop rate is the same

Magemagix
12-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Also checking price of nekro nd mm, is mm cheaper than nekro or vice versa?

resurrected
12-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Thanks for both ur advices resurrected nd forgottenwarrior :)

I tried aegis+magma as i said(ns slotted with magma aa+fenris hb) , was checking using chaos exilir. I died once nd was afk in map for abt 1min,bt still was able to get 173 worth of cracked chaos. I m loving it :)

Btw i m using pp, ring, underhul free armor set nd aegis. And jugg, vb, wm, hor.

Where do u farm?
And nice!

resurrected
12-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Also checking price of nekro nd mm, is mm cheaper than nekro or vice versa?

They both are around same price.

Magemagix
12-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Where do u farm?
And nice!

Btw was farming in Tindirin elite 2nd map

Magemagix
12-05-2016, 01:11 PM
They both are around same price.
Oh i c ty for the info.

Thewolfbull
12-05-2016, 01:20 PM

Were you using just one elix or all 3 fury/mind/finesse?

Magemagix
12-06-2016, 01:57 AM
Did abt 5 runs yesterday,was using finesse exilir.

Got an avg of 155-165 jewels per exilir, even if i die once or twice. Aegis is really OP. :)

resurrected
12-06-2016, 02:01 AM
Did abt 5 runs yesterday,was using finesse exilir.

Got an avg of 155-165 jewels per exilir, even if i die once or twice. Aegis is really OP. :)

In beginning i was also dying xD
You'll get it haha

Magemagix
12-06-2016, 02:30 AM
In beginning i was also dying xD
You'll get it haha

Ya wkwkw i need to time my skills nd also need to avoid pressing them accidently [emoji14] nd hope no more ping spikes.

PEMA
12-06-2016, 06:07 AM
But sadly, jewel prices dropped :(

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

ForgottenWarrior
12-06-2016, 07:05 AM
Were you using just one elix or all 3 fury/mind/finesse?

I used all chaos fury finesse mind elixirs I used to get like 10-15 weak of each in 15 mins.