PDA

View Full Version : Community Tier List 2.0

Legallyblonde
12-05-2016, 12:56 PM
We're back at it again with a new issue of the Community Tier List. This time we've held discussions of each champion in the Official Call of Champions Band channel and took info from the latest Tournament held by Apok.

Now's a great time to get into the Call of Champion's Community! Without further ado.

Major Changes
*All Tier sections are alphabetized.

*Divided Gold Tier into 2 sections. Gold+ which means these champions are more commonly used, and Gold- which means these champions are uncommon.

Call of Champions Tier List 2.1

Plat Tier
Cinder, Gobi, Khalid, Magmatus, Ulric

Gold+ Tier
Eloia, Scorch, Seraphina, Shard, Violet, Zaar

Gold- Tier
Ash, Avalanche, Feng, Galen, Grimnir, Jack, Mackenna, Modus

Silver Tier
Bjorn, Cobal, Nova

resurrected
12-05-2016, 01:06 PM
What should i do to get my jack in plat tier ? XD

ClumsyCactus
12-05-2016, 04:57 PM
I'd personally move Violet to plat, Ulric to Gold+, and Seraphina to Gold+
Violet outclasses a lot of characters in sheer damage output.
Ulric is amazing and I sigh everytime I have to face a good one, but I see characters like grimnr and galen more than i see him used.
Seraphina is some kind of borderline case I believe, I have used her with some success but I don't find her OP. She is very frail and doesn't pose any threat when she doesn't have her OP basic attacks up.

I really love the new list format, and I feel like with Gold+ and Gold- it is much more balanced than the previous list, well done! I agree with all other champions!

Legallyblonde
12-19-2016, 09:28 PM
Hey guys! It's time to update the tier list to 2.1 so I need feedback on this list of champs. Some I have thoughts about moving to higher positions in the tier list, others lower. So please leave thorough feedback.

Cobal: Recieved a minor buff.

Magmatus: Recieved changes.

Eloia: Added to the game.

Zaar: Received a buff.

Voilet: Should she be added to plat tier?

Khalid: Should he be added to plat tier?

Cinder: Should she be added to plat tier?

Ceuidear
12-19-2016, 11:09 PM
Hey guys! It's time to update the tier list to 2.1 so I need feedback on this list of champs. Some I have thoughts about moving to higher positions in the tier list, others lower. So please leave thorough feedback.

Cobal: Recieved a minor buff.

Magmatus: Recieved changes.

Eloia: Added to the game.

Zaar: Received a buff.

Voilet: Should she be added to plat tier?

Khalid: Should he be added to plat tier?

Cinder: Should she be added to plat tier?

Cobal - Ok in position.

Magmatus - Move him down to Gold- Tier (Too much of nerfs i dont think mag players r happy with what he received in last update).

Eloia - Havent played yet :p

Zaar - Personally looks to fit in Gold Tier.

Violet - Would perfectly fit in Plat Tier(Voting Personally even after the nerf).

Khalid - Fits in Gold.

Cinder - Fits in Gold.

ClumsyCactus
12-20-2016, 12:53 AM
Cobal - Ok in position.

Magmatus - Move him down to Gold- Tier (Too much of nerfs i dont think mag players r happy with what he received in last update).

Eloia - Havent played yet :p

Zaar - Personally looks to fit in Gold Tier.

Violet - Would perfectly fit in Plat Tier(Voting Personally even after the nerf).

Khalid - Fits in Gold.

Cinder - Fits in Gold.

I agree with exactly this except I think magmatus stay in plat.
And as for Eloia, she is definitely gold or MAYBE plat tier. Her heals are insane, but she doesn't seem to have any significant or reliable damage output, preventing her from being too overpowered.

Legallyblonde
12-20-2016, 11:59 PM
Updated tier list to 2.1

resurrected
12-21-2016, 07:57 PM
I wanted to log for a while, check out eloi ability and upgrades out. Play one match and log off. Ended that i stayed hour and was playing matches all time xD
I've meet some eloi and Gobi against me and in my team. Eloi totems are nice cant wait to try it out but sadly to see that most of players just don't know how to use it and spam all at once xD jack ftw
Want play together?
I'll prove that jack deserves plat tier!

Melvin
12-29-2016, 03:57 AM
I'm not saying there's anything biased with how you broke this tier list down and I applaud your originality, but I noticed there is not a single platinum tier assasin. What are the odds of reconstructing future tier lists to be segregated by class?

I usually play support, so I'm not trying to push for play assasins specifically, just so you know.

Legallyblonde
12-29-2016, 06:14 AM
I'm not saying there's anything biased with how you broke this tier list down and I applaud your originality, but I noticed there is not a single platinum tier assasin. What are the odds of reconstructing future tier lists to be segregated by class?

I usually play support, so I'm not trying to push for play assasins specifically, just so you know.

Seraphina was plat tier in the last tier list. However she was moved to Gold due to community consensus. ImO all Assassins are stronf however in this Tank/Support/Fighter meta it makes playing assassin hell.

Melvin
12-30-2016, 05:11 AM
Ah, so you based the tier system off the current meta. This makes a little bit more sense, and I can now understand why you did so. Might I recommend a brief description on how you came to your tier system and what its based off? I originally thought you were just going off the most popular/powerful. I did not expect you consider current game play tactics as a tool for your tier system. Thank you for what you are doing, I hope to see this tier system grow in the future, and give us players a clear understanding of what is currently going on in CoC.