View Full Version : Character Restoration

Veenihiv
12-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Hey guys, My bro recently deleted all my chars in my acct and I need to get them back :'(
But problem is..
I don't know the password to access my ingame email !!
So I emailed support through my main email but I mentioned my ingame email and main char in that message.
So is there any way I can get my chars restored , since I didn't email through my in game email??
Pls help. Thanks

Jay Gatsby
12-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Hey guys, My bro recently deleted all my chars in my acct and I need to get them back :'(
But problem is..
So I emailed support through my main email but I mentioned my ingame email and main char in that message.
So is there any way I can get my chars restored , since I didn't email through my in game email??
Pls help. Thanks

It seems like you have violated the rules of account sharing.. Good luck old sport

Adamus
12-06-2016, 02:33 AM
When I deleted a character in PL I spent a lot of plat on, I contacted support if they can get it back and they did. In DL I also deleted a expensive character (I was like 8 when this happened BTW) now I want to come back to DL because STS are updating it again (oh and same problem here with forgotten email problem I contacted support about it but haven't responded yet)

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
12-06-2016, 03:27 AM
But problem is..
Pls help. Thanks

You do not need your password to restore characters. Just tell them your email address linked to your account and perhaps the ign's of the deleted toons. I'm sure you can email them using another email.

It seems like you have violated the rules of account sharing.. Good luck old sport

Could've been unintentional. Things happen.

Veenihiv
12-06-2016, 05:55 AM
You do not need your password to restore characters. Just tell them your email address linked to your account and perhaps the ign's of the deleted toons. I'm sure you can email them using another email.

Could've been unintentional. Things happen.

It seems like you have violated the rules of account sharing.. Good luck old sport how is that acct sharing?
I'm sure I haven't done,anything intentionally

Veenihiv
12-06-2016, 05:59 AM
I have emailed support a week ago... but they still haven't replied.. :(

Downwithnotts
12-06-2016, 06:00 AM
Been waiting over a month here for character restoration lmao

Veenihiv
12-06-2016, 06:44 AM
Been waiting over a month here for character restoration lmao

O.o
#11 chars

Nickleo
12-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Connact support team here: https://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/emails/new
They will ask u things such as purchase history which will help them to restore ur accounts..Hope I am right
However it may take long time to get a reply and in some other cases they never do reply

Back
12-07-2016, 01:04 PM

1. It's not account sharing if your elder brother decides to delete your game or characters to get you to study instead of playing a game.
2. It's not account sharing if it's the same phone you are using to play AL everyday and your brother discovers it unlocked and decides to mess things up as a payback for annoying him for as long as you can remember.

**IT happens.

Zynzyn
12-17-2016, 08:31 AM
When a deleted character is restored, the items that the character had in its inventory and whatever it was wearing, are those restored too? Could anybody answer please?

resurrected
12-17-2016, 08:58 AM
When a deleted character is restored, the items that the character had in its inventory and whatever it was wearing, are those restored too? Could anybody answer please?
Yes if they restore account it will be with all items and gold