PDA

View Full Version : Story Line?

Izbar
06-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Call memold fashioned call me sentimental heck call me sexy, but I like a could story and that is something PL is missing. What's going on in this world who are these crocs and why is the world in turmoil Except in town!!!! I know gather a lil funny captions b4 each level but is there anything in the works for a true story line, where we are chasing some super awesome dragon demon swamp frog monster that attacked the kings daughter and now we have to save her from him?!?!? Just curious.

And oh yeah that's 100 YAY

tjornan
06-27-2010, 12:57 PM
heck call me sexy
I would rather die.

But ya it would be cool if we faced like a HUUUUUUUUUGE boss at the end of each campaign

Izbar
06-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Call me sexy TJ you know you want to that's why you quoted it cause you want to so badly.'it's okay I know you have to deny it but just know that I know that you know you want to!!!

tjornan
06-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Call me sexy TJ you know you want to that's why you quoted it cause you want to so badly.'it's okay I know you have to deny it but just know that I know that you know you want to!!!

Ya sure. The only person alive who would call you sexy is mystic. And since hes gay.... so ya

Jk mystics not gay.... or is he?