PDA

View Full Version : Speed Set PvP - TDM

Dont
12-06-2016, 02:39 PM
someone is pronounced on the set speed? even it's all equal, spawn kill, what is the Grace in play this way? already did it against who already used kill spawn, does not have fun some of it ...

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

mrm
12-06-2016, 02:43 PM
well that makes 4-6 of theas thread ^-^
who wane predict whats gone happen in this one

Chocolaty
12-06-2016, 02:45 PM
o.O +11 chars

Dont
12-06-2016, 02:47 PM
well that makes 4-6 of theas thread ^-^
who wane predict whats gone happen in this one
we need to strengthen so that some attitude is taken.

resurrected
12-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Shield plz ty

Dont
12-06-2016, 02:57 PM
* SOLUTION * a zone of respawn that the opponent can not enter, if it leaves can be attacked, once it has left can no longer return into the zone, a zone with barrier, equal to the zone used in the ctf before the game begins , Where we can not get through it.

nightmaresmoke
12-06-2016, 03:06 PM
3rd speed set thread ive seen so far

resurrected
12-06-2016, 03:08 PM
* SOLUTION * a zone of respawn that the opponent can not enter, if it leaves can be attacked, once it has left can no longer return into the zone, a zone with barrier, equal to the zone used in the ctf before the game begins , Where we can not get through it.

It gonna take definitely too much work from STG and we gonna wait ages for it. Keep in mind there is coming winter event and as announced in google page, STG will release new things such as events, gears ( for example arcane armor ) new stages and items soon every 1-2 weeks. Shield BUT one that is made better than CTF one is best and fastest solution in my opinion. Why i keep saying not same shield as in CTF? We all know that even with this shield spawn killing is possible because it appear like one second after player enter enter room. From cap 46/56 we know that's enough to spawn kill but even there if you spammed nekro you skill had chance to survive because most of time spawner got stunned. However you needed good device and ping to not delay.
That's why we need shield that appears instantly.

Zeus
12-06-2016, 04:11 PM
This has nothing to do with speed set - please identify the issues correctly. There are also ways to counter set.

Potato is me
12-06-2016, 09:05 PM
This has nothing to do with speed set - please identify the issues correctly. There are also ways to counter set.

Speed set makes spawn killing much easier. You need to either have good ping and/or op gears and/or good team to prevent or "counter" spawn killing. You are just like telling a crippled old beggar "There are ways to be rich."

Anyways if sts stop releasing anymore higher level speed sets and outclass it with new rings/amulets, such problems will slowly resolve. If not, they are probably trying to chase away people who doesnt stay in or near USA.

Kingofninjas
12-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Selling SPEED SET dex pm me. Extremely op in pvp. For proof see all the cry threads about it. Such an op set demands a high price but I'm open to negotiations.

Pas
12-07-2016, 01:23 AM
7m i buy

Ing medal

mrm
12-07-2016, 02:18 AM
Speed set makes spawn killing much easier. You need to either have good ping and/or op gears and/or good team to prevent or "counter" spawn killing. You are just like telling a crippled old beggar "There are ways to be rich."

Anyways if sts stop releasing anymore higher level speed sets and outclass it with new rings/amulets, such problems will slowly resolve. If not, they are probably trying to chase away people who doesnt stay in or near USA.
yes but not a releasing this set will cause major speed runs problems in the future say a year from now?

Dont
12-07-2016, 08:05 AM
The only certainty here is that players who prefer to use set speed (You) do not want the advantages to be taken, a shield would be a good solution for this, note how many people are talking about it, imagine if everyone used speed set in pvp, What a mess it would be, outside when the players are invisible by the ping, we have to look through the whole community, most players do not have a great ping, and still had, spawn kill would still be possible.

Dont
12-07-2016, 08:09 AM
It gonna take definitely too much work from STG and we gonna wait ages for it. Keep in mind there is coming winter event and as announced in google page, STG will release new things such as events, gears ( for example arcane armor ) new stages and items soon every 1-2 weeks. Shield BUT one that is made better than CTF one is best and fastest solution in my opinion. Why i keep saying not same shield as in CTF? We all know that even with this shield spawn killing is possible because it appear like one second after player enter enter room. From cap 46/56 we know that's enough to spawn kill but even there if you spammed nekro you skill had chance to survive because most of time spawner got stunned. However you needed good device and ping to not delay.
That's why we need shield that appears instantly.
I understand your point but, No pain, no gain. Lets wait.

godblessyou
12-07-2016, 09:13 AM
wat abt giving a shield like in ctf for 2 sec in a particular area for spawn killings

Zulgath
12-07-2016, 10:28 AM
wat abt giving a shield like in ctf for 2 sec in a particular area for spawn killings
Wow rly? Thats good and original idea

Dont
12-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Wow rly? Thats good and original idea
Or a area shield.

Haste
12-07-2016, 11:12 AM
The only certainty here is that players who prefer to use set speed (You) do not want the advantages to be taken, a shield would be a good solution for this, note how many people are talking about it, imagine if everyone used speed set in pvp, What a mess it would be, outside when the players are invisible by the ping, we have to look through the whole community, most players do not have a great ping, and still had, spawn kill would still be possible.

Actually Zeus destroys other speed set rogues in PvP. There's literally no rogue that stands a chance against him.

That's why I believe him when he says speed set rogues are easy kills.

Dont
12-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Actually Zeus destroys other speed set rogues in PvP. There's literally no rogue that stands a chance against him.

That's why I believe him when he says speed set rogues are easy kills.
Lol, there is no answer for your comment, he is a player like any other.

The issue here is the respawn and the speed set, improvements to the game, not wanting to be rude, but just watch the amount of complaints about it, and most who are saying that everything is under control are the ones that use and abuse spawn Kill.

Hosphin
12-07-2016, 03:02 PM

Agreed, tons of topics about this, if they nerf speed set, spawn killing will still happen. focus we need to solve spawn kill there's no problem at speed set at all, one day it will be replaced by a newer set like everything else. i also would appreciate an additional button "Respawn or Leave" this way u don't need to die again to leave the map ;)

Dont
12-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Agreed, tons of topics about this, if they nerf speed set, spawn killing will still happen. focus we need to solve spawn kill there's no problem at speed set at all, one day it will be replaced by a newer set like everything else. i also would appreciate an additional button "Respawn or Leave" this way u don't need to die again to leave the map ;)
First of all, set speed and respawn are related in the tdm for being a small map and without a shield, and second, you do not know who I am in the game or my level, still I and many people in the community are waiting for some pronouncement, no The need for a quit button if you do not hear reasons like this, you probably play rogue speed set and so do not want to fill in the negatives for the whole community, as I said, let's wait.

Hosphin
12-07-2016, 04:11 PM
First of all, set speed and respawn are related in the tdm for being a small map and without a shield, and second, you do not know who I am in the game or my level, still I and many people in the community are waiting for some pronouncement, no The need for a quit button if you do not hear reasons like this, you probably play rogue speed set and so do not want to fill in the negatives for the whole community, as I said, let's wait.

I play as mage, but i don't agree with speed set issue, cuz q rogue can farm spawm kill without the need to move. They attack from long distance, speed set helps them to get mana and go back to respawn spot faster than b4, just this.

ign: Hosphin send from tapatalk

Hosphin
12-07-2016, 04:13 PM
And a Quit Button is just and idea to help leave the map faster and rejoin for example... We also need a rejoin buttom to in all maps should be amazing.

ign: Hosphin send from tapatalk

ForgottenWarrior
12-08-2016, 03:50 AM
Rogues be like Don't nerf speed set I paid 8m for it haha
I paid 6m for speed set str lol but I'm not going to cry for it, pls remove spawnkiling option it tempts us to chase em on respawn. Use speed sets for pve it will be alot fun with it at least in easy maps.

【MUST】Make Leprechaun pendant combinable with speed amulet it hurts me while farming I'm not op to swap in O.5seconds

Hosphin
12-08-2016, 07:14 AM
Just to show who don't see, heres a video of spawn kill issue: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?381209-causes-of-spawn-killing&p=2628108&viewfull=1#post2628108 i've posted it in the last thread.