PDA

View Full Version : Are Lepres Useless?

Zaizor
12-06-2016, 04:28 PM
I wanted to get some thoughts/opinions on lepres. Since KM3 no longer drops lockeds, and luck and gold awakenings are on weapons and pets, is there really a use for lepre pendants anymore? I have one, but not sure where to even use it, or what loot rerolls are worth putting it on?

I think I'd rather have full stats, which means, I don't see a need for a lepre anymore.

resurrected
12-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Luck awakening won't replace lepre, it can just help. I've seen friend looting brutality helm from boss in graveyard after reroll so i guess they are still useful

Terminhater
12-06-2016, 10:57 PM
On its own or with just the egg shell ring, yes it's pretty much useless now. But in combo with the whole caboodle of luck pet, luck items, luck locations and whatever luck else....it helps in increasing your luck percentage.

Ceuidear
12-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Nothing is useless in the game except a few items which are "used-less".
With the combo of egg ring+lepre+Lix+Loot%(On weapon) u cant loot something that's best considering the drops in Grave & Maus.
Its useless though at some places like in arena, tindirin while farming tooth.

nightmaresmoke
12-07-2016, 05:29 AM
The problem with luck on this game is that it doesn't guarantee for the user to be lucky at all even if he/she have all have the luck arsenals it just helps for a "chance" not guaranteed, there are instances that the full luck arsenal player will not get the best loot drop and the none full luck arsenal or none at all will get the best drop instead which in a sense kinda ridiculous might as well not to have any luck gears at all.

supersyan
12-07-2016, 05:47 AM
Its pretty much useless since KM3 nerft