Ironforge991
12-06-2016, 05:45 PM
How i can see you never talk about next champions:
Ashe
Galen
Grimnir
Nova
Shard
And i am total confused...i understand that some of you have just 200 played games...but you are some of tge best and you think that ashe and more not usefull?
Please think about it...i play with Grimnir and Galen...they are to strong
Also Nova...
Lets see what you think about this champions

Raww
12-06-2016, 09:03 PM
How i can see you never talk about next champions:
Ashe
Galen
Grimnir
Nova
Shard
And i am total confused...i understand that some of you have just 200 played games...but you are some of tge best and you think that ashe and more not usefull?
Please think about it...i play with Grimnir and Galen...they are to strong
Also Nova...
Lets see what you think about this champions
Those are the low skilled people. They don't know how to use em. I think every champ is unique and good in their own way

😎😎

Ceuidear
12-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Each & every champ has it own special skill & ability.
It depends upon a player on what kind of champ he/she is looking for & what kind of play style they r looking for.
But, i personally like...

► Ash - The way he confuses the enemies making them run in different(dont know the exact name of the ability) & his pull is awesome !
► Galen - I love the way he roots the enemies & lands a punch on the face !
► Grimnir - The way he stuns with the continuous hits is so cool !
► Nova - Love her relentless shooting !:)
► Shard - His Decoy & teleportation using the decoy is simply Great !

I like to play each & every champ that i get for free as i currently just 6 or 7 but i still look forward to buy the champs which i love to play.

Ironforge991
12-07-2016, 12:39 AM
Hmm this is positife coments...thank you...raww you are great player...

resurrected
12-07-2016, 12:45 AM
Shard can be really everywhere. Just need to know where spot his clone and when teleport back. I find him pretty strong especially with freeze and bonus damage combo.
Grimnir is also strong one. I like when he stun enemy and start to hitting 'em like high ahahaha

ClumsyCactus
12-07-2016, 01:06 AM
I personally think grimnir is one of the strongest champions in the game, both dual and solo lane.
A lot of characters are really great but not talked about much because other characters takes their spotlight.

Necropolis
12-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Those champions are just "harder" to play for some people.

Sent using tapasucks