PDA

View Full Version : Undying Orb : is it really undying or did he died ?

Terminhater
12-06-2016, 10:29 PM
Hello STS,

My concern regarding this orb is that, is it really undying ? Does it have a hidden curse countering thing going on with it or not ? Or is it secretly capable of regenerating your HP faster than a curse draining it ?

If it doesn't then it's pretty much useless in this expansion because with all its HP regen qualities the lil boney curse mage will have you flat on your back in no time and perhaps same with an aimshot boney rogue. So if these two guys can wipe you out with a hit whilst you have the 'undying' orb, well doesn't it make that orb pretty much useless thing to have ?

The desire to farm this orb for me is zero, as I said in another post, an anti-curse orb would have been more beneficial to us.

I hope anyone who uses this orb can provide some answers or a dev.

P.S : Yes I know about don't attack curse mage blah blah blah, yada, yada, yada. In theory it's cool, in the heat of the moment you realised he's snuck in amongst the mob and has wiped you out and the party ~ countless of times -_- I'm there tryna proc my daggs to stun and debuff a mob and before they proc, BOOM CURSE, DEAD! That's right this lil curse mage don't give a proc!

So STS, a guy who has the undying orb/armour vs curse mage - did he dieded ?

Ferision
12-06-2016, 11:17 PM
The Orb and Armors only grant health regen by their respective amounts, and definitely will not save anyone from a curse.
If you really hate those mages, keep your distance and refrain from using DOT spells or run with a warrior using Immortal Blade.

The regen you get from the Orb and Armors is negligible in PvE, or at least it's definitely not worth the +10 million at this time.

will0
12-06-2016, 11:24 PM
+1 orb dont cost > 10m which is insane price perhaps of rarity i will wait .. Not like it grants superpower (immunity) in new map

supersyan
12-06-2016, 11:33 PM
+1 orb dont cost > 10m which is insane price perhaps of rarity i will wait .. Not like it grants superpower (immunity) in new map

super power is order jewels

resurrected
12-07-2016, 12:52 AM
That orb is undying. It didn't died yet against curse mages but you did.
#NerfMagesCurse

Vvildfire
12-07-2016, 01:13 AM
#NerfMagesCurse

Yeah xD
There's been a misunderstanding. It's the orb that is undying, not you :p

Donquixoth
12-07-2016, 01:18 AM
Yeah xD
There's been a misunderstanding. It's the orb that is undying, not you :)

Yeah, the orb remain glow it mean it is undying, even the player dead it still glow. :eagerness:

Qnoy
12-07-2016, 03:14 AM
#NerfMagesCurse

Yeah xD
There's been a misunderstanding. It's the orb that is undying, not you :p

Yeah, the orb remain glow it mean it is undying, even the player dead it still glow. :eagerness:

This made me giggle