PDA

View Full Version : The great PURGE!

nazgulking
09-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Hello there folks!

After the Great Purge that underwent my account, which led to the deletion of my dexbear and int mage, I am seriously thinking of making feel my account a second taste of purging by deleting my bird.
Everytime there is a new cap raise, i feel leveling my bird as a pain. I die a lot and guzzle pots like there is no tomorrow.
I became more accostumed to the STR-classes playstyle (Paladin and Tanking bear). I don't PvP so I don't have any remaining reasons to keep my bird alive.
It have been senteced to PURGE what are you saying? Thoughts?

NoobianOfAlterra
09-28-2011, 02:36 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, make it a warbird, they are amazing :o

TANKKAAR
09-28-2011, 02:36 PM
The good news is that any character can be restored at any time by the devs :) so I don't think there is a wrong answer here. I have personally committed to keep one of each class leveled to max cap and then all my farmers and twinks I worry about when I have time...lol

Phoenixking
09-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Yeah a respec which is two plat

nazgulking
09-28-2011, 02:48 PM
You are saying that i need to actually farm the same str items 3 times :P ?

Phoenixking
09-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Nooo l stash it and get it on another char O.o

TANKKAAR
09-28-2011, 02:52 PM
You are saying that i need to actually farm the same str items 3 times :P ?

Lol... I use the same Demonic str set all all 3 of my toons :) it takes 30sec to load out my Cyber set, stash Demonic, then unstash with new toon, and load out Demonic again. Save a lot of money this way :banana:

nazgulking
09-28-2011, 02:58 PM
Hehe Instead I always had all my chars equipped with the best equippable items, which means I had 2 str sets: one for my bear and one for my pally and so on :P

P.S. Imagine in the sewers with full 5 chars... I had my paladin equipped with full Fury fighter & axe, my bear with a combination of sewer pinks and FF axe + shield, my bird with full raid roach and bear full dex sewer gear. Plus all my chars have 2H and 1H sets :D

Neffy
09-28-2011, 03:05 PM
I woulds say keep your accounts and just take up another slot for 5 plat. Takes 10-15 minutes of free offers or just spend the much needed plat on a new character slot. This stops from the hustle of telling devs what you need and relieves you when you feel like you want to use a character you deleted in the past. Whatever you do, don't keep buying sets for your characters. Kind of a waste when stashes are universal! :D

nazgulking
09-28-2011, 03:10 PM
I'm not purging my account, just deleting a char :P
Yes I know my equipment strategy may not be the cheapest way to get the best for all, but as for now I always made it :)