PDA

View Full Version : questions.

Eriel Delgado
12-07-2016, 04:35 AM
will hagrg'kyth hammer drop at level 41?
will glacier sabers stay after winter events end?
if i buy the relic gems at hotel at level 41, will the be level 36 or 41?

Mezderak
12-07-2016, 04:39 AM
Sabres are for event only same goes for outfit and relics will be your lvl :) kriegberg stone of advance (36) does drop FYI and good luck with drops. gems are good for 5 levels up keep in mind same goes for weapons.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

DivineMyth
12-08-2016, 04:29 AM
gems are good for 5 levels up keep in mind same goes for weapons.

aren't the relic gems only for lvl 36?

Mezderak
12-08-2016, 06:48 AM
aren't the relic gems only for lvl 36?
Says 36 and above :)

Albatroszz
12-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Relic gems at hotel are all lvl 36. Even if u above this u will only get lvl 36. Plat weapons from store seem to be for level u are so can get lvl 41 glacials by the looks of things...if u really want try at that price xD
Also, i could be wrong here (correct me if so) but daily deals seem to be different & ones i seen so far are half price so might be worth watching too if u spending plats.
Good hunting guys & girls & I'll see ya'll on the grid :p

Mezderak
12-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Relic gems at hotel are all lvl 36. Even if u above this u will only get lvl 36. Plat weapons from store seem to be for level u are so can get lvl 41 glacials by the looks of things...if u really want try at that price xD
Also, i could be wrong here (correct me if so) but daily deals seem to be different & ones i seen so far are half price so might be worth watching too if u spending plats.
Dont forget the relic weapons too (plat purchase ones)

doomdoomdoom
12-09-2016, 01:00 PM

Yes. I was a bit disappointed by this. I waited til I hit level 41 to buy my Black Vampire Heart and was surprised to see it was level 36. :-/ Oh well...stats on it are still nice.

Has anyone purchased Iron Hand and received the weapons? I am wondering what level the Iron Hand weapons are if I get them as a level 41.

Albatroszz
12-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Yes. I was a bit disappointed by this. I waited til I hit level 41 to buy my Black Vampire Heart and was surprised to see it was level 36. :-/ Oh well...stats on it are still nice.

Has anyone purchased Iron Hand and received the weapons? I am wondering what level the Iron Hand weapons are if I get them as a level 41.

I got claws & they are lvl 41

doomdoomdoom
12-12-2016, 04:48 PM
I got claws & they are lvl 41

Could you please post the stats for them? And also how many tries did it take for you to get them?

Albatroszz
01-17-2017, 07:49 AM
Could you please post the stats for them? And also how many tries did it take for you to get them?

Sorry for the really slow reply. I try 4 times & got top, hat then claw. My first try was fruitless. Stats are...
55 damage
89.2 dps
44 attack
15 defense
85 health
Hope this helps :)

Phosgore
01-17-2017, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the information, I will spend here daily to update myself with all of you. :encouragement: