PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Question That You Have to Read To Find Out What It Is...

Swimmingstar
09-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Is it possible to change the name of your guild?

TANKKAAR
09-28-2011, 03:05 PM
If it is right now I think that this would make a great suggetion in the feed back section. Should be same as name change for any character 50plat :)

Navygreen
09-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Can I ask a question about guilds here? Is there a limit to the amount of officers allowed in a guild? Thanks :)

Swimmingstar
09-28-2011, 03:10 PM
:( I don't want to pay plat would rather pay 50 gold :D or 50k :l than pay 50 plat because I don't buy plat and I won't do that much tapjoy!!! :p

OFF TOPIC:
And wow Tankkaar how did you get three bars already? How many points it took? People must have liked your selling posts...or you made a million accounts to add to your rep :D.

Swimmingstar
09-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Can I ask a question about guilds here? Is there a limit to the amount of officers allowed in a guild? Thanks :)

Don't think so your whole guild could be all offers.

Navygreen
09-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Don't think so your whole guild could be all offers.

Ok thanks :)

TANKKAAR
09-28-2011, 03:16 PM
:( I don't want to pay plat would rather pay 50 gold :D or 50k :l than pay 50 plat because I don't buy plat and I won't do that much tapjoy!!! :p

OFF TOPIC:
And wow Tankkaar how did you get three bars already? How many points it took? People must have liked your selling posts...or you made a million accounts to add to your rep :D.

I have been doing my normal thing :) trying to help where I can when I can...lol... I like helping out in areas I know the answer to because there have been lots of people that helped me with things that I didn't really know that much about.