PDA

View Full Version : Musoleum Floor 5

supersyan
12-08-2016, 05:13 AM
Its the last floor? or there'll be additional floors in the future?

nightmaresmoke
12-08-2016, 06:35 AM
Devs be like *shifty eyes*

Carapace
12-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Currently floor 5 is the last available floor in the content. If the desire for an even greater challenge arises then we may review at that time and add additional levels at our discretion.

GoodSyntax
12-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Currently floor 5 is the last available floor in the content. If the desire for an even greater challenge arises then we may review at that time and add additional levels at our discretion.

If you increase the odds of Mythic component drops (bars, scales, armor), introduce Arcane items into the loot table (Orb, Fossil, etc), then you might as well start planning more floors with more difficult content, because I for one, will be chomping at the bit.

There is a large population that won't shy away from increasing (albeit fair) difficulty, as long as there is the potential for good loot.

I think that the population has evolved a lot from the Kraken Isles expansion where only a small group of players ran elite Skull Cove, and even then, they only did it for the AP's. Nowadays, elites have been picked clean by farmers, and the most hardcore among us prefer the most difficult content because it gives us the opportunity to enjoy the gameplay that comes with a good party and good strategies. There is a night and day difference between the average PUG and parties with friends and guildies that you have run together with for several seasons. It's the difference between bludgeoning a map with sheer force versus the grace and precision of a good party. End result may be the same, but one is far more enjoyable!

resurrected
12-08-2016, 12:51 PM
If you consider and decide to add more levels, please don't make it to start from level 1 again.

Carapace
12-08-2016, 12:54 PM
If you increase the odds of Mythic component drops (bars, scales, armor), introduce Arcane items into the loot table (Orb, Fossil, etc), then you might as well start planning more floors with more difficult content, because I for one, will be chomping at the bit.

There is a large population that won't shy away from increasing (albeit fair) difficulty, as long as there is the potential for good loot.

I think that the population has evolved a lot from the Kraken Isles expansion where only a small group of players ran elite Skull Cove, and even then, they only did it for the AP's. Nowadays, elites have been picked clean by farmers, and the most hardcore among us prefer the most difficult content because it gives us the opportunity to enjoy the gameplay that comes with a good party and good strategies. There is a night and day difference between the average PUG and parties with friends and guildies that you have run together with for several seasons. It's the difference between bludgeoning a map with sheer force versus the grace and precision of a good party. End result may be the same, but one is far more enjoyable!

It hasn't been mentioned yet, so you heard it here first. Corvis in Mausoleum 5 has a chance to drop an Arcane Shard

GoodSyntax
12-08-2016, 12:55 PM
It hasn't been mentioned yet, so you heard it here first. Corvis in Mausoleum 5 has a chance to drop an Arcane Shard

/11CharsFTW!

EDIT:

I like this A LOT! The Voice of the Order set can technically be farmed directly. You have chosen wisely.

Avaree
12-08-2016, 06:55 PM

/11CharsFTW!

EDIT:

I like this A LOT! The Voice of the Order set can technically be farmed directly. You have chosen wisely.

I see what you did here.

Saud
12-08-2016, 07:03 PM

me: I will take a break from the game
devs: shard will drop in floor 5
me:
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0MYBbEvqqi1kfuyA/200w.gif#16

Fsuryo
12-08-2016, 10:15 PM
me: I will take a break from the game
devs: shard will drop in floor 5
me:
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0MYBbEvqqi1kfuyA/200w.gif#16
Hahahahahahahahahahaa

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Bluesparky
12-10-2016, 09:19 PM

/11CharsFTW!

EDIT:

Hope it won't be drop like planar pendant recipe drop which was myth about 1 year.

Cons
12-10-2016, 09:35 PM

Finally something to be more excited at! :banana: :banana: :banana:
#SpreadTheNews!!

Back
12-11-2016, 07:16 AM
Finally something to be more excited at! :banana: :banana: :banana:
#SpreadTheNews!!
I believe this is nothing to get excited about, Arc Shard was always present in free elite chest (Tindirn and up) but the chance of actually looting one is negligible. Another example is Banished Set, we all know they drop but do they actually drop? They only reason ppl are still farming it is because of it's rarity and and to sell it not because they want to use it as we already have cheaper and better gear

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

yubaraj
12-11-2016, 07:27 AM
I believe this is nothing to get excited about, Arc Shard was always present in free elite chest (Tindirn and up) but the chance of actually looting one is negligible. Another example is Banished Set, we all know they drop but do they actually drop? They only reason ppl are still farming it is because of it's rarity and and to sell it not because they want to use it as we already have cheaper and better gear

Yap true. I am glad that people are happy though.
Is is exalted rank to gain access to the fifth floor? Good luck have fun grinding.

Another thing I want to add about is the raw cryostar core. It never dropped while I farmed elite cryostar. Isn't it more desirable to farm that core than arcane shard but I don't see random elite party whenever I join elite citadel. I don't know why maybe because people want to gain the ranks first for new expansion.
I hope this new promised content related to antignome and banished set will encourage people to farm for banished set pieces. Sorry about talking something out of context hehe.

Back
12-11-2016, 07:28 AM
Yap true. I am glad that people are happy though.
Is is exalted rank to gain access to the fifth floor? Good luck have fun grinding.

Another thing I want to add about is the raw cryostar core. It never dropped while I farmed elite cryostar. Isn't it more desirable to farm that core than arcane shard but I don't see random elite party whenever I join elite citadel. I don't know why maybe because people want to gain the ranks first for new expansion.
I hope this new promised content related to antignome and banished set will encourage people to farm for banished set pieces. Sorry about talking something out of context hehe.
Lightbearer I believe

mrm
12-11-2016, 05:30 PM
add more floor and make it more harder every floor after x floor ankhs become unavailable, and then make a lb for team who made it to the highest floor, give us an arcane version of castle aincrad(from sao <3) belive this would be fun

Cons
12-12-2016, 04:22 AM

We all have our own opinions, and that is mine, also I could use that as little bit of a motivation. Its better to have an Arc Shard on the loot table than nothing good at all.

intizamfamily888
12-13-2016, 05:44 PM
add more floor and make it more harder every floor after x floor ankhs become unavailable, and then make a lb for team who made it to the highest floor, give us an arcane version of castle aincrad(from sao <3) belive this would be fun
I like this idea without the ankhs and the lb could be really challenging[emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

leiyowsz
12-14-2016, 06:39 AM
I like this idea without the ankhs and the lb could be really challenging[emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

and if u die u go back to first floor...
now thats very challenging... specially If u cant use anhks... and with added lb makes it interesting whose team can go furthest...

well that's just my opinion haha... :b