PDA

View Full Version : Mage arcane shield nd nekro shield

Magemagix
12-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Can anyone say how is mage arcane shield dmg absorbtion calculated? The int-str thing.

Also how is nekro shield dmg absorbtion calculated.

Thank u :)

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

will0
12-08-2016, 07:18 AM
For you to read in mage section on Arcane shield

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96812-Arcane-Shield-How-it-works-as-of-5-7-13

mrm
12-08-2016, 08:00 AM
puts away the pitch fork and fire bombs (loading this page i thought it was a nerft thread again lol

Magemagix
12-08-2016, 01:03 PM
For you to read in mage section on Arcane shield

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96812-Arcane-Shield-How-it-works-as-of-5-7-13
Thanks for the info :)

Magemagix
12-08-2016, 01:06 PM
puts away the pitch fork and fire bombs (loading this page i thought it was a nerft thread again lol
Wkwkw

Magemagix
12-08-2016, 01:09 PM
Still looking for nekro aa dmg reduction calculation :)

resurrected
12-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Still looking for nekro aa dmg reduction calculation :)

It reduce damage taken by 40%. However nekro shield can break, not sure after how much DMG absorbed it will break. Lets say you are taking 1000 damage without shield. With nekro shield you'll take only 600.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how i heard it works

Magemagix
12-08-2016, 02:33 PM
It reduce damage taken by 40%. However nekro shield can break, not sure after how much DMG absorbed it will break. Lets say you are taking 1000 damage without shield. With nekro shield you'll take only 600.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how i heard it works
Oh i c

I heard nekro shield dmg absorbed is related to player armor? Is that true?

resurrected
12-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Oh i c

I heard nekro shield dmg absorbed is related to player armor? Is that true?

I never heard something like that. Need dev information about this one.

extrapayah
12-08-2016, 02:50 PM
as for nekro, in the old thread about nekro's latest buff, dev said something about increasing base damage and that by increasing the base damage, it also increased overall performance of nekro's shield

so probably it's implied that the higher the pet's base damage, the higher the damage absorption will bee

Magemagix
12-08-2016, 08:38 PM
as for nekro, in the old thread about nekro's latest buff, dev said something about increasing base damage and that by increasing the base damage, it also increased overall performance of nekro's shield

so probably it's implied that the higher the pet's base damage, the higher the damage absorption will bee

Oh i c tyvm for the info :)

So nekro shield will be weaker if i slot him in legendary/mythic pet? Nd also for twinks his shield strength will be low?

resurrected
12-09-2016, 12:54 AM
Oh i c tyvm for the info :)

So nekro shield will be weaker if i slot him in legendary/mythic pet? Nd also for twinks his shield strength will be low?

To be honest i didn't really noticed differences in shield between nekro opened and slotted. Only difference is in attack damage that comes with shield. Its lowered when slotted.

Magemagix
12-09-2016, 01:04 AM
To be honest i didn't really noticed differences in shield between nekro opened and slotted. Only difference is in attack damage that comes with shield. Its lowered when slotted.
Oh i c, tyvm :)