PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.3 Content Update (70059)

asommers
09-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Minor damage changes to Warrior's Beckon Skill. Same damage at high end but mid and low level skills have been rebalanced.
Xperia Play: Dropped location of quest helper when touchpad is open (takes place of the virtual joystick location)
Moved skill toggle over to the left so it doesn't overlap with the health potions button
Removed skill swap button on hud, can be found in the secondary menu, or be toggled back on the HUD in options
Added option for showing emotes on the HUD
Added option for showing the quest helper
Added option for showing potions in towne
Moved virtual joystick position down on iPad
Swapped locations of the Exit Level and World Map buttons
Corrected level of level 40 Warrior premium itempack
Chat scroll down arrow is no longer blocked by skills.
Fixed a rare issue causing certain characters to crash when entering the game.
Sufficient inventory space is required to purchase or retrieve an item from the consignment shop.

Swimmingstar
09-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Yay! New Update!!!!

Yvonnel
09-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Sweet!

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

oxdream81
09-28-2011, 03:59 PM
Minor damage changes to Warrior's Beckon Skill. Same damage at high end but mid and low level skills have been rebalanced.
Xperia Play: Dropped location of quest helper when touchpad is open (takes place of the virtual joystick location)
Moved skill toggle over to the left so it doesn't overlap with the health potions button
Removed skill swap button on hud, can be found in the secondary menu, or be toggled back on the HUD in options
Added option for showing the quest helper

coool :)

PatsoeGamer
09-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Nice thx devs

elianel
09-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Why No change the daily free elixe for a daily pink glyph :)

SuperNas
09-28-2011, 05:13 PM
Added option for showing the
quest helper
Chat scroll down arrow is no longer blocked by skills.
Fixed a rare issue causing certain characters to crash when entering the game.

Sorry I don't see what game this is for?

SuperNas
09-28-2011, 05:14 PM
I'm kinda new to the forums btw

Gluttony
09-28-2011, 05:15 PM

Forum > Pocket Legends > Pocket Legends Forums > Patch Notes > 1.7.3 Content Update (70059)

It's up at the top of the thread.

SuperNas
09-28-2011, 05:16 PM

Forum > Pocket Legends > Pocket Legends Forums > Patch Notes > 1.7.3 Content Update (70059)

OK thx..it doesn't show all that on the mobile app

Gluttony
09-28-2011, 05:22 PM

Yeah, when I use the mobile app I have to pick up on subtle hints:

Treenire
09-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Where the guild symbol is beside peoples names its bright pink, is this on purpose????

And yay for the joypad to be moved on ipad =] no more hitting peoples names when in a fight :)

Gluttony
09-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Where the guild symbol is beside peoples names its bright pink, is this on purpose????

Did you try force closing the app? Try logging out, double tapping the (iPhone) home button and force close the PL app by holding the icon until they shake and clicking the red delete bar and launch PL normally. It should fix it.

SuperNas
09-28-2011, 05:27 PM

Yeah, when I use the mobile app I have to pick up on subtle hints:

Oh yeah true lol

Flip
09-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Seeing broken icons, bright pink boxes, or some buttons just aren't working?
This issue is due to a patching problem that will be fixed in the next full client update. Force closing the App or restarting your device will correct the issue. If you're still having trouble after a restart please let us know!

Treenire
09-28-2011, 05:38 PM
Restarting has done the trick =] ty

Ixillicus
09-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Wow. Awesome that you guys respond to feedback and make changes. I personally enjoy the new UI and with these fixes.

As a little bug:

On my iPhone, the joystick appears over top of the world map button, it doesn't prevent it from being clicked, but for some reason it's on top of the menu.

Flip
09-28-2011, 05:49 PM
On my iPhone, the joystick appears over top of the world map button, it doesn't prevent it from being clicked, but for some reason it's on top of the menu.
This will be fixed in the next client update for all devices. Thanks!

Singleteddy
09-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Sufficient inventory space is required to purchase or retrieve an item from the consignment shop.
Ugh, this will change the way Singleteddy operates. Currently, he just hangs out in town buying items from CS and is way over inventory max. That's why he's never able to join friends in maps.

slaveleia
09-28-2011, 06:47 PM
I like the new ui too. It's an improvement.

JaytB
09-28-2011, 06:49 PM
The iPad joystick will definitely take some getting used to, but I'm very happy that it finally moved to a much more natural position. Great to see you're continuously tweaking the interface and very happy to see you keep listening to the community.

Great update!

Moogerfooger
09-28-2011, 07:18 PM
The quest checkbox is still way too close to the virtual joystick on an iPhone. A simple fix would be to make it toggle-able option to have it (or preferably not) in options like the emotes and pots. Why the insistence on making it mandatory, when many have provided constructive feedback on it that they wish it to be toggle-able?

The world map icon is now directly under my joystick in the submenu. It works, but is visually a mess.

JaytB
09-28-2011, 07:24 PM
The quest checkbox is still way too close to the virtual joystick on an iPhone. A simple fix would be to make it toggle-able option to have it (or preferably not) in options like the emotes and pots. Why the insistence on making it mandatory, when many have provided constructive feedback on it that they wish it to be toggle-able?

The world map icon is now directly under my joystick in the submenu. It works, but is visually a mess.

You can disable the quest helper now on the second page of the option menu. Just disable 'show quest helper' :)

http://tapatalk.com/mu/54c021b5-bd3a-b74e.jpg

Moogerfooger
09-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Sweet, thanks Jay! Missed on my first look through the iOS options O.o

JaytB
09-28-2011, 07:32 PM
Sweet, thanks Jay!

You're welcome buddy. It's the first option I looked for on my phone :D Hope to see you in game some time soon again :)

DJMdivine
09-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Now everything is perfect! That update cleared the rest of the problems I had with it! :D Nice job STS! keep up the good work!

Trollee
09-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Good job guys all the initial problems with the HUD are gone!

Appleisaac
09-28-2011, 08:15 PM
O have one really big complaint... Because u moved the joystick on iPad, I can't type and walk at the same time... That's bad. Please make an option to change it back.

Flickz
09-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Is the client update next?

protectorofnoobs
09-28-2011, 10:58 PM
when will you guys respec the rest of the lower level items?

superglut2
09-28-2011, 11:24 PM
thank you

Nick41324
09-28-2011, 11:51 PM
Do you guys have a specific date for the Halloween release?

bronislav84
09-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Thank you for this update. I officially have no complaints about the PL UI anymore! Will the UI changes be coming to SL soon as well?

Also why is the quick chat location toggle not mentioned? Please don't tell me you guys removed it from the final build. Off to check.

Edit: Ok it is there, thank god. Just not mentioned in the patch notes for some reason.

JaytB
09-29-2011, 03:03 AM
O have one really big complaint... Because u moved the joystick on iPad, I can't type and walk at the same time... That's bad. Please make an option to change it back.

You can actually still type and walk, it's a bit more awkward to use, but you can do it by not lifting you left thumb from the joystick when pressing the text-box. As soon as you let your left thumb go, you can't move anymore though. So, as said, although it's a bit awkward it's definitely still usable. I for one, guess I will get used to it very soon.

Fairy
09-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Finally! Thank you!

pastrychef
09-29-2011, 04:12 AM
The iPad joystick will definitely take some getting used to, but I'm very happy that it finally moved to a much more natural position. Great to see you're continuously tweaking the interface and very happy to see you keep listening to the community.

Great update!

I agree. Fantastic update!

While I'm extremely happy that I no longer accidentally go in to a player's stat screen when there's virtual joystick skip, I don't think the current location for the virtual joystick on the iPad is ideal either. I have suggested on another thread that the virtual joystick be placed in the middle of the left edge. This will allow players to better balance the iPad in their hands.

JaytB
09-29-2011, 04:29 AM
I agree. Fantastic update!

While I'm extremely happy that I no longer accidentally go in to a player's stat screen when there's virtual joystick skip, I don't think the current location for the virtual joystick on the iPad is ideal either. I have suggested on another thread that the virtual joystick be placed in the middle of the left edge. This will allow players to better balance the iPad in their hands.

The only way they could make everyone happy IMO, is by allowing us to move the joystick ourselves (within limits of course). I didn't have time to really play with the new joystick yet, but if it were placed in the middle, my charger cable would get in the way (and yes, I could simply turn my iPad, but then the cabling is all messed up).

Riccits
09-29-2011, 06:22 AM
may things fixed thx! :)

images of skill-buttons still havnt the right resolution thought..

Navygreen
09-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Now everything is perfect! That update cleared the rest of the problems I had with it! :D Nice job STS! keep up the good work!

I agree but still two problems for me. The joystick showing through the World Map button in menu and you still only get half a menu depending on where you click the menu button. But these are being fixed.

The game gets better with every update. So thanks! :)

Wonderjuice
09-29-2011, 12:43 PM
# Minor damage changes to Warrior's Beckon Skill. Same damage at high end but mid and low level skills have been rebalanced. (워리어의 비콘 기술에 조그만 데미지 변화. 높은 기술(5 or 6)에는 같은 데미지 그리고 중간 저레벨 (1,2,3,4) 기술은 재조정 되었슴).
# Xperia Play: Dropped location of quest helper when touchpad is open (takes place of the virtual joystick location) (Touchpad 열때 퀘스트 도우미 위치가 밑으로 조정되었다는데 잘 모르겠슴)
# Moved skill toggle over to the left so it doesn't overlap with the health potions button (스킬창 여는것을 왼쪽으로 옮겨서, 헬스 물약 먹는 버튼하고 이젠 겹치지 않는다네요)
# Removed skill swap button on hud, can be found in the secondary menu, or be toggled back on the HUD in options (스킬 바꾸는 버튼이 메인창에 없고, 메뉴 눌르면 두번째 창에 나타난다는데요, 이모티콘 하고 미니 맵 버튼 있는 창에 나타난다는 것 같슴).
# Added option for showing emotes on the HUD (이모티콘을 메인창에 나타나게 하는 옵션이 생겼다는디)
# Added option for showing the quest helper (퀘스트 도우미 보여주는 옵션도 생겼다는디)
# Added option for showing potions in towne (타운에 포션 보여주는 옵션도 생겼다는디)
# Moved virtual joystick position down on iPad
# Swapped locations of the Exit Level and World Map buttons (나가는 버튼하고 지도 버튼하고 위치 바꼈데요)
# Corrected level of level 40 Warrior premium itempack (level 40 워리어 프리미엄 아이템팩의 레벨을 고쳤다네요)
# Chat scroll down arrow is no longer blocked by skills. (채팅창 내리는 화살표가 더이상 기술 누르는 버튼들하고 겹치지 않는다네요.)
# Fixed a rare issue causing certain characters to crash when entering the game.(게임 들어올때 몇몇 캐릭터들이 충돌하는 (튕기는건지?) 이상한 문제를 고쳤다는데요.)
# Sufficient inventory space is required to purchase or retrieve an item from the consignment shop (앞으로는 인벤토리에 여유가 있어야 CS에서 물건 구입가능하다네요.)

Cytokinesis
09-29-2011, 12:53 PM
# Minor damage changes to Warrior's Beckon Skill. Same damage at high end but mid and low level skills have been rebalanced. (워리어의 비콘 기술에 조그만 데미지 변화. 높은 기술(5 or 6)에는 같은 데미지 그리고 중간 저레벨 (1,2,3,4) 기술은 재조정 되었슴).
# Xperia Play: Dropped location of quest helper when touchpad is open (takes place of the virtual joystick location) (Touchpad 열때 퀘스트 도우미 위치가 밑으로 조정되었다는데 잘 모르겠슴)
# Moved skill toggle over to the left so it doesn't overlap with the health potions button (스킬창 여는것을 왼쪽으로 옮겨서, 헬스 물약 먹는 버튼하고 이젠 겹치지 않는다네요)
# Removed skill swap button on hud, can be found in the secondary menu, or be toggled back on the HUD in options (스킬 바꾸는 버튼이 메인창에 없고, 메뉴 눌르면 두번째 창에 나타난다는데요, 이모티콘 하고 미니 맵 버튼 있는 창에 나타난다는 것 같슴).
# Added option for showing emotes on the HUD (이모티콘을 메인창에 나타나게 하는 옵션이 생겼다는디)
# Added option for showing the quest helper (퀘스트 도우미 보여주는 옵션도 생겼다는디)
# Added option for showing potions in towne (타운에 포션 보여주는 옵션도 생겼다는디)
# Moved virtual joystick position down on iPad
# Swapped locations of the Exit Level and World Map buttons (나가는 버튼하고 지도 버튼하고 위치 바꼈데요)
# Corrected level of level 40 Warrior premium itempack (level 40 워리어 프리미엄 아이템팩의 레벨을 고쳤다네요)
# Chat scroll down arrow is no longer blocked by skills. (채팅창 내리는 화살표가 더이상 기술 누르는 버튼들하고 겹치지 않는다네요.)
# Fixed a rare issue causing certain characters to crash when entering the game.(게임 들어올때 몇몇 캐릭터들이 충돌하는 (튕기는건지?) 이상한 문제를 고쳤다는데요.)
# Sufficient inventory space is required to purchase or retrieve an item from the consignment shop (앞으로는 인벤토리에 여유가 있어야 CS에서 물건 구입가능하다네요.)
ok...?

NeoQueen
09-30-2011, 09:07 AM
Some have said it but I figure one more persons input isn't going to hurt. I personally despise the joystick location on the iPad. When you have the quest help open it is directly behind the joystick so you can end up accidentally hitting the go to button and it is too low so I feel as if I'm getting carpal tunnel with the awkward position my wrist is in. I was fine with where it was originally but I wouldn't mind moving it a little lower. Like others said, the option to move it yourself along the left side of the screen to your own ideal position would be wonderful.

Also the chat box. Hate it in SL and hate it in PL. Prefer the option to keep it in the original position. Playing on the iPad I have space to keep it open on the bottom like it originally was without it interfering with game play at the top of the screen.

JaytB
09-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Some have said it but I figure one more persons input isn't going to hurt. I personally despise the joystick location on the iPad. When you have the quest help open it is directly behind the joystick so you can end up accidentally hitting the go to button and it is too low so I feel as if I'm getting carpal tunnel with the awkward position my wrist is in. I was fine with where it was originally but I wouldn't mind moving it a little lower. Like others said, the option to move it yourself along the left side of the screen to your own ideal position would be wonderful.

Also the chat box. Hate it in SL and hate it in PL. Prefer the option to keep it in the original position. Playing on the iPad I have space to keep it open on the bottom like it originally was without it interfering with game play at the top of the screen.

It looks like it's a bug, but changing the size of the virtual joystick in the options menu, actually move the joystick up (bigger) or down (smaller). See screenshots below:

Slider completely to the left:

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/5e3ca372.jpg

Slider to the right:

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/47622ff3.jpg

About the text box, I agree, I also liked it better how it was before, but I can live with it :)

superglut2
09-30-2011, 09:55 AM
what we would really really need is a disable spells in town setting, so spells from others wont be displayed in town, it will save players a LOT of battery and the game will run much smoother on slower devices.

NeoQueen
09-30-2011, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=JaytB;432082]It looks like it's a bug, but changing the size of the virtual joystick in the options menu, actually move the joystick up (bigger) or down (smaller).

I see what you mean, however I do like the smaller joystick which is why I chose it. Hopefully there will be a fix/option for it.

Appleisaac
09-30-2011, 03:30 PM

I agree! It's really awkward...

pastrychef
10-01-2011, 09:02 AM
@ JayB:

OMG!!! Thank you!!! I had mine set extremely small and it was all the way down in the corner. Have it set mid-way now and it's perfect!!!