PDA

View Full Version : New Quest System: Bug Bounty

Justg
12-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Hey folks!

We implemented a new quests system to help people make sure they have found every quest if they so desire.

Along with that came a lot of rework of the underlying quests, and some may have gotten broken in the process.

If you happen upon anything that seems strange, can you please let us know in this thread?

- Name of Quest
- Issue discovered

I'll award the best bug in this list 500 plat!

Thanks,

- Gary

EDIT: We are aware of an XP related issue that is affecting all quests, so if you have a bug related to the XP payout of specific quests we most likely have that one covered already. Thanks guys!

- Carapace

soon
12-08-2016, 03:53 PM

Can not remove the quest? I have an event quest that can not be completed.

- Name of Quest: Happy 4th Birday AL!

- Issue discovered: The NPC to finalize this event quest is no longer available. This quest is complete, but I can not delete it, since it is impossible to complete it without npc. I wanted my banner and 1k gold :/. But I think it's easier to put a button to delete quest.

Jsuit
12-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Fixed

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

ryuba
12-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Umm can try with love struck letter from karin quest, i do that quest several time but still stuck till karin ask to travel trough the forest ( ydra forest )
3 of my town completed but now cant anymore :)

the ashral heart aps quest, i try many tactic to kill still not earned yet so its may buggy or i just need a trick to kill idk :)

I just found that, the other its not buggy just some are hard to completed like nekro recipe and banished quest :)

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

Justg
12-08-2016, 04:11 PM
reporting for ign Addressing: Guard in Kraag and Noxxar do not give 1000 xp

octavos
12-08-2016, 04:11 PM
im lv 61 btw...

side quests
Helenas hope...Doesn't meet requirement..paradise pier
Iron Sea..Doesn't meet requirement Doesn't give an option of where to go :/
tombs of spirit..doesn't meet requirements..all i have to do is talk with rusalka XD

replayable
1/61....this Doesn't make sense, ive done many XD
(im guessing its a daily thing..so really idk how to fix that lol.)

Kharjojo
12-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Leveling my alts i noticed that the xp daily quests are not giving the supposed amount of xp:
1) Shuyal: Armor fragments, Dead lights and Shadow cleansing gives only 100xp instead of the supposed 600xp.
2) Kraken mines: A miner problem only 50xp instead of the supposed 300xp.

Btw, very nice job on the new quest log.

extrapayah
12-08-2016, 04:35 PM
name: pitch dark secret 2
issue: description says to got to stronghold, no npc answered, also replayed all nordr maps, nothing happened

anyway the pitch dark secret questline was only available for warrior, but unlike helena's hope questline which only for rogue, it doesn't appear on all classes' quest window
also the total number of side quests are all 213, even though there are invisible class specific quests

DK
12-08-2016, 04:52 PM
None of the xp giving quests in Nordr, Shuyal or Dragons Jewel give XP, so I suppose it goes for all the other daily xp giving quests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DK
12-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Weren't these just on time? Or will they come back?! Since there is no information about my char not meeting the requirements, and I can't pick it up.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161208/5cf63e4901ae1b38665d9df53c5d83cd.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161208/0090e58813aaea9df98cf08213e15821.jpg

stricker20000
12-08-2016, 05:59 PM
1. The Gap Between Dimensions
2. I heard Vroom the troll is hiding under this suspicious Bridge but somehow it seems like it's not him hiding under the bridge but the bridge being hidden by him. That nasty troll hides the whole bridge to make it impossible for us to complete the quest.

Elichka
12-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Hello.. I ran the 4 Shuyal dailies that should give 600xp each, however, noticing that the leveling bar does not move too well I saw that instead of (around) 2400xp points I only got about 600 total. Does this mean that the xp points given in the dailies will be decreased, or there is something else wrong with this?

manhands
12-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Quest: 8 legged eggs, or babies or something....basically kill frosteye in Nordr and receive 1000 xp.
Issue: spider egg found, no xp given.

Golem
12-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Bring Test of Power Banish 5min daily elix back ty

mrshield
12-08-2016, 08:33 PM
157319 cant collect the free items :D if i collect it it brings me in free plat :D dont mind the gold n plat :p

mrshield
12-08-2016, 08:49 PM
157320 this track thing is not working lol if im wrong plz correct me. Bug or not?

Kingslaughter
12-08-2016, 08:58 PM

Everytime i turn in to boltag...he only gave a new quest for every week...or i missed smthing....lol

Death Surgeon X
12-08-2016, 09:36 PM
All the daily quest no longer pay the correct amount of xp. The shuyal quests only pay 100 xp each as well as the nordr "light the path" quest same thing with the kraken island quest it pays only 100 xp.
Thank you! I love the new quest makes it much easier to do quest.
Ps. Please don't add auto tracker or anything cause then it would ruin the game.

jonasDgreat
12-08-2016, 09:40 PM
I ran shuyal and it didnt give me enough xp

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Sehajbir Nakai
12-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Hi my ign is Nabkillerx and I'm having a very frustrating issue not related to the quest but due to it I'm not even able to play the game after recent update
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161209/3a2347dc45e3f9905137588c4a3d157e.png.
After tapping on update this appears:
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161209/ea91a4a2b0fb1302b4337039e907847c.png
No update option and if tap on open the same previous page telling to update to new version appears
Plz fix this problem :......
Thank you.

mrshield
12-08-2016, 11:24 PM
157324157323157322 sts plz fix this n de lvl me zzz. I bought adventurer's kit then it said here 10 plat,courage pet and permanent +15% xp bonus but it diddnt said lvl up by 1 lvl! After i bought it i lvl up! Im lvl15 twink n my items r ganna be waste zzz plz fix it :( my xp gain is off that time so noway i can lvl up even the adventurer's kit give some xp points like in quest.

Cutepain
12-09-2016, 12:36 AM
157327 bug bug

ananyamous
12-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Hey folks!

We implemented a new quests system to help people make sure they have found every quest if they so desire.

Along with that came a lot of rework of the underlying quests, and some may have gotten broken in the process.

If you happen upon anything that seems strange, can you please let us know in this thread?

- Name of Quest
- Issue discovered

Thanks,

- Gary

EDIT: We are aware of an XP related issue that is affecting all quests, so if you have a bug related to the XP payout of specific quests we most likely have that one covered already. Thanks guys!

- Carapace

YouTube video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B01DNJMEUMA

YouTube channel name: Bradley eye arcane legends

Bbypandax
12-09-2016, 01:21 AM
List of bugs that has not fixed yet
1) Gold Mine - At the boss area , if u actually waited for 5mins not killing boss , 3 other boss will spawn slowly
2) Trading Permit Glitch - when you have around 60-70 Story tokens , and level 20+ trading auto unlocks
3) XP Is bugged - I've noticed doing 600exp dailies in shuyal Actually only grants me 200Exp
Please fix it :3 Hope I win too
IGN: Bbypandax

Bbypandax
12-09-2016, 02:37 AM
1) All 600Exp quest are just giving 100-200Exp please fix this bug!
2) After the new update Our Pings are rising very often even if our wifi is the best quality // please fix the Lag too
3) Friend Error - when u add a friend example " King " Class type MAGE but if he deleted character and MAGE a name with "King" and is rogue class , we can't seem to remove the one that is MAGE class type hope u understand what I mean
Please fix it :( IGN: Bbypandax
:banana:
I'm so sorry to post 2Times
Sorry I won't do it again

VISHNU (sparkstrom)
12-09-2016, 04:26 AM
I saw only XP bug with the daily quests, 100 XP instead for 600xp is given and 50 XP for 300 XP quest

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

Sandeeep
12-09-2016, 04:36 AM
Soo many ppl posting bugs .
Noticed a few.
But most of em told by others here.

Wanted plat as a ftw. (Adds comment in hopes to win)

//( please revert back to old look of hauntlet glintstone and story tokens. They almost look the same now)//

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
12-09-2016, 05:59 AM
Umm can try with love struck letter from karin quest, i do that quest several time but still stuck till karin ask to travel trough the forest ( ydra forest )
3 of my town completed but now cant anymore :)

the ashral heart aps quest, i try many tactic to kill still not earned yet so its may buggy or i just need a trick to kill idk :)

I just found that, the other its not buggy just some are hard to completed like nekro recipe and banished quest :)

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

Hey, I've been stuck with "My Brave Hero" for a while, ran Gold Mine multiple times without it counting as completed. Turns out I hadn't taken the "Find Burni" quest in that map; after I finished that, I was allowed to finish "My brave Hero" as well.
My advice is try doing all the quests in the area :D

----

I've been thing to complete "Darker secrets" as a warrior. Basically, I'm trying to find evidence to prove Uller's innocence (it's said that he murdered Villi). Before this quest, I had to look for evidence in a Nordr map, and found a Yeti Sorcerer, who dropped a letter from Villi to his wife, Vilma, that further encourages proof that Uller might have actually killed Villi...

So my objective, with "Darker Secrets", is to keep investigating in Crystal Caverns. I've found another Yet Sorcerer here, but upon killing it he doesn't drop any letter ;-;
Now, I might have messed up by dying during the first try (for reasons...).
Please help. I really want to know the truth.

Also, I would like to know how the "Track" feature works, too :D
And know if it's possible to have the "Delete" button, too :)

Coffeimmortal
12-09-2016, 06:14 AM
Bug list many from Side quest
- Pitch Black Secret 2
(Nothing happen when back to Stronghold)
- Helena's hope
(I dont understands why i dont meet the requirement)
- Shadowmancer Essence
(I dont meet the requiments)
- from 213 quest, i already completed 160 quest and i have 7 stuck side quest from kraken island and Shuyal

Replayable
- Boltag ( wekly Chest Chaser)
(When take quest, then u already done with out nothing to do, and u just got 10 gold & 10 xp )

Event
- all quest event when event not exist cant be deleted

Ign Vtaa
(Sorry my english)

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

sweetcrash
12-09-2016, 09:00 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161209/657880b5b0510b6b45ea1412c241606c.jpg

Double daily quest

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Castronox123
12-09-2016, 10:48 AM
A question regarding the Alpha Wolf Rug and Jarl's Armaments quest... If one has completed them both, received the 'pride' crafting ingredient and deleted said ingredient, is there a way to reset these two quests? Ive completed Hugal's Axes, but Lupo in the kelys tavern doesn't allow a redo of alpha or jarl. Can these quests be reset?

ananyamous
12-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Hey folks!

- Name of Quest
- Issue discovered

Thanks,

- Gary

- Carapace

--------------------------
Quest name: the endless search
Issue discovered: turn in doesn't work

My ign: warriorexcile

ananyamous
12-09-2016, 11:21 AM
Hey folks!

- Name of Quest
- Issue discovered

Thanks,

- Gary

- Carapace

--------------------------
Quest name: Ring of orcslaying
Issue discovered: ring dissapears?! :0
My ign:christmaztown

luketgage
12-09-2016, 02:12 PM
^^ you can do more than one?

Carapace
12-09-2016, 03:04 PM

Double daily quest

This is an intentional addition in order for the quest data for the random dailies to display the way we need it to in the quest log. There is now a "Talk to the Bard" daily which then leads into the actual daily.

Hail
12-09-2016, 03:33 PM
Any chance a counter could be added to the new quest log system? Not sure if there is meant to be one or not (possible bug), but just thought I'd ask :)

EDIT: Carapace confirmed a counter will be added in a future update. Thanks!

luketgage
12-09-2016, 04:43 PM

Double daily quest

That's not 2..

luketgage
12-09-2016, 04:57 PM
And I know it's not bug or anything but can y'all knock korruption aa down it kinda ruins pvp for rogues.. you hit 100-0 mana before you can even get out of the circle.. please dampen this

Deezey
12-09-2016, 08:20 PM
There seems to be a rather unusual text lag delay now, messages are shown long after the action has occurred. Maybe this was happening before or I hadn't noticed it as much, but I definitely notice it now with the new quest change.

For example I was in Kelys and the game was announcing players entering and exiting combat zones I was previously in, items picked up etc, yet I hadn't been in that zone for some time, maybe a minute or more. Granted I had multiple quests active at once, so there was likely quite a number of messages to display. Maybe some problem with the text delay setting?

Donquixoth
12-09-2016, 09:10 PM
And I know it's not bug or anything but can y'all knock korruption aa down it kinda ruins pvp for rogues.. you hit 100-0 mana before you can even get out of the circle.. please dampen this

Use jack AA?

luketgage
12-09-2016, 09:11 PM
Use jack AA?

You ever pvped before?

kaonatef
12-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Why can't I accept the quest "the dead city"

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Spiff
12-09-2016, 10:45 PM
For some reason the game keeps closing nearly every time I try to try to access the Alerts button in the top right corner or if I try to complete the Klaas daily. I've never seen the game act this way before. In the past, if I got disconnected from wifi, the ping rate would increase exponentially and then I would see the "Connection Lost" screen. Since loading the new client, the game instead immediately reverts back to the home screen of my device, completely exiting out of the game. It did this multiple times, but mostly when I tried to either access Klaas or when I tried to turn in a quest (from the top right Alerts button). I have four toons and planned on doing quests on all of them, but the game shut-downs got so bad and so often on just my second toon, that I quit and got on the forum to see if anyone else was experiencing this problem.
I play mainly on a Nexus 7 tablet. I will test this out also on my Samsung S4.
Thanks!

Ceuidear
12-09-2016, 11:51 PM
The new quest log doesn't show the progress of a particular quest i.e the counts of particular item which has to collected to complete the quest.
Example :- Defeat 10 Elite Dead city bosses to get a cup.
Old Quest log showed how much bosses has been defeated i.e [1/10]
But, its not available in the new quest log. As of now only the rewards that we get for completing is visible in the log.

mrshield
12-10-2016, 12:15 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk use nekro AA and run outside the circle

luketgage
12-10-2016, 12:26 AM
use nekro AA and run outside the circle

Well guilds like to stack korruption so

Vvildfire
12-10-2016, 06:40 AM
The new quest log doesn't show the progress of a particular quest i.e the counts of particular item which has to collected to complete the quest.
Example :- Defeat 10 Elite Dead city bosses to get a cup.
Old Quest log showed how much bosses has been defeated i.e [1/10]
But, its not available in the new quest log. As of now only the rewards that we get for completing is visible in the log.

You can see your progress by tracking the quest. It will appear on the top right corner of the screen

Osharan Tregarth
12-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Hi my ign is Nabkillerx and I'm having a very frustrating issue not related to the quest but due to it I'm not even able to play the game after recent update
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161209/3a2347dc45e3f9905137588c4a3d157e.png.
After tapping on update this appears:
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161209/ea91a4a2b0fb1302b4337039e907847c.png
No update option and if tap on open the same previous page telling to update to new version appears
Plz fix this problem :......
Thank you.

Here's the sequence that cleared it up for me.

Open store app and navigate to the "updates" tab. That version of arcane legends should have an update button instead of just the open button that the game client is directing you to.

CptAwsome
12-10-2016, 07:17 AM
This has nothing to do with the quests but I noticed something today with some weapons that I have enhanced only once using the awakening elixir.. In the first photo I'll post it has a weapon enhanced once with a 4% movement speed increase and in the photo you can see I took a screenshot of that on my phone on Thursday.. The second photo is of the exact same weapon but 2 days later not awakened at all..
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161210/1074d349694ba0771e3627067c3ac4b1.png
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161210/f918eabad50c3eace7a80a2ffbf401f5.png
This isn't the first time it has happened and it isn't the only weapon it has happened too.. Its happened about 3-4 times on the 5-10 weapons I have tested it on.. This test all started when I accidentally pressed the legendary button on the delete all page thing.. They didn't lose the awakening straight away from what I noticed but after a while they were gone.. If you wanna look into it..

Azerothraven
12-10-2016, 07:17 AM
I am pretty sure i wont win this but i feel this minor issue needs to be addressed and it is worth a shot. You know, gotta enter the lottery to win!

Quest name: If i should die
Issue discovered: The name of the NPC is Benadikt on the map but it says Benadykt on the quest? Which is the correct name?

Here is the proof:

So when can i expect my plat?

Also when i approach this NPC: this quest is glitched. It does not say i found him like it normally does with other NPC. he might be bugged maybe the system doesn't recognise him due to incorrect name.

Yosahh
12-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Can you please bring back the numbers of items or bosses needed? I miss that!
I mean tracking the quest..

I now see that with tracking a quest it shows in the right upper corner.
But for example with Tindirin dailies, there are 6 quests, so i have to select one by one to track the progress :/

Vvildfire
12-10-2016, 10:47 AM
This has nothing to do with the quests but I noticed something today with some weapons that I have enhanced only once using the awakening elixir.. In the first photo I'll post it has a weapon enhanced once with a 4% movement speed increase and in the photo you can see I took a screenshot of that on my phone on Thursday.. The second photo is of the exact same weapon but 2 days later not awakened at all..
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161210/1074d349694ba0771e3627067c3ac4b1.png
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161210/f918eabad50c3eace7a80a2ffbf401f5.png
This isn't the first time it has happened and it isn't the only weapon it has happened too.. Its happened about 3-4 times on the 5-10 weapons I have tested it on.. If you wanna look into it..

Could it be that you liquidated them by mistake and bought them back?
I did that to two of my weapons and both lost their awakening. I think it happens when we delete them.

Waho7
12-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Hi justg theres something bug in graveyard mage mobs hes skill a ice like in nordr map and stun for 5 secs but in maus mage mobs dont have a ice circle skill and and theres somthing wrong in story i didnt get or recieve 10 story tokens :( plz fix this and the fyber plat i play and win thier offers but i didnt recieve any plat something i receive but mostly none in citadel map the 2x xp still the same in normal xp plz fix this problem thank you

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Ari Subekti
12-10-2016, 11:16 AM
All quest

- Issue discovered: The NPC to finalize this event quest is no longer available. This quest is complete, but I can not delete it, since it is impossible to complete it without npc. I wanted my banner and 1k gold :/. But I think it's easier to put a button to delete quest.

Yihaaa
12-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Daily quests in shuyal and nordr gives 100xp instead of 600 :/ waste of time

Sent from my hi6210sft using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
12-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Daily quests in shuyal and nordr gives 100xp instead of 600 :/ waste of time

Sent from my hi6210sft using Tapatalk

You're late xD
Have you tried today? 600xp quests should now give 1200xp!

Abuze
12-10-2016, 01:19 PM
If you liquidate an item and buy it back the enchantments get removed, is this on purpose? Someone could accidentally liquidate their weapon and they would loose their awakens :/

CptAwsome
12-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Could it be that you liquidated them by mistake and bought them back?
I did that to two of my weapons and both lost their awakening. I think it happens when we delete them.

I forgot to mention that but yes I did accidentally liquidate them.. But I noticed they didn't lose the awakenings straight away tho maybe it happens after a few hours? Try for yourself see if it is the case for you too..

Vvildfire
12-10-2016, 02:42 PM
I forgot to mention that but yes I did accidentally liquidate them.. But I noticed they didn't lose the awakenings straight away tho maybe it happens after a few hours? Try for yourself see if it is the case for you too..

In my case, it was max 1-2 minutes after buying back

CptAwsome
12-10-2016, 03:21 PM
In my case, it was max 1-2 minutes after buying back

Ahh I see I didn't keep track of it should be something they look into tho id be pissed if I accidentally deleted my daggers with the awakening I have on them and it reset..

gunlet
12-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Shyul undim feild's daily grain: single grain is counted as two ..
Depending on toon. Alt war always counts 1grain as 2 alt rouge sometimes counts 1 sometimes 2

Shyul shadow fang is again working smooth as a daily :P (months ago after reporting undim grain not working I reported fang (wolf) isnt working as daily but no actions taken so now count it as bug :P )

Ceuidear
12-10-2016, 10:47 PM
You can see your progress by tracking the quest. It will appear on the top right corner of the screen
The track doesnt show how much we have collected the particular item even after clicking on track i am just able to see the rewards for completing the set nothing else....

Donquixoth
12-11-2016, 01:34 AM
You ever pvped before?

That is why they created mage, right? pfft.

Vvildfire
12-11-2016, 01:46 AM
The track doesnt show how much we have collected the particular item even after clicking on track i am just able to see the rewards for completing the set nothing else....

If you track a quest, it'll show up here:
As you can see, it also shows (6/10)

Sehajbir Nakai
12-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Here's the sequence that cleared it up for me.

Open store app and navigate to the "updates" tab. That version of arcane legends should have an update button instead of just the open button that the game client is directing you to.

Thx it worked :D

Vince Kloyd
12-12-2016, 06:35 AM
Took the Quest from the NPC Kippex in Shuyal - The Splintered Tree (Kelys Tavern)
I'm having a hard time completing this quest it says im in the right area
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161212/9c3d0f3679d1bb090abc3c724a4b0770.jpg
But i already run the area they say but i dont see that uncle derrin i talked to all npc in that map and I even touch dead smurfs on the ground maybe one of them is derin
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161212/1b8d95e435b45e915ea05a9b59f5b7a3.jpg
Anyone can help?

Sent from my Telpad QS using Tapatalk

Vince Kloyd
12-12-2016, 06:41 AM
Shyul undim feild's daily grain: single grain is counted as two ..
Depending on toon. Alt war always counts 1grain as 2 alt rouge sometimes counts 1 sometimes 2

Shyul shadow fang is again working smooth as a daily [emoji14] (months ago after reporting undim grain not working I reported fang (wolf) isnt working as daily but no actions taken so now count it as bug [emoji14] )
If you did'nt the one who picked the grains or other players did you'll get 1, if you're the one who picked it up you'll get 2 (based on experience)

Vvildfire
12-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Took the Quest from the NPC Kippex in Shuyal - The Splintered Tree (Kelys Tavern)
I'm having a hard time completing this quest it says im in the right area
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161212/9c3d0f3679d1bb090abc3c724a4b0770.jpg
But i already run the area they say but i dont see that uncle derrin i talked to all npc in that map and I even touch dead smurfs on the ground maybe one of them is derin
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161212/1b8d95e435b45e915ea05a9b59f5b7a3.jpg
Anyone can help?

From the entrance, go straight. When you see the road split into two ways, one that goes forward, and on that goes further towards the boss, keep going forward and you'll reach a dead end. Uncle Derrin is the nott on the floor :(

Zorev Gnoz
12-12-2016, 10:10 AM
Anyone can tell me how to complete the quest Pitch Black Secret 2?
It said it's in Stronghold but I tried talking to all NPC but nothing leads to the quest.
Then I tried the last map of nordr still... quest is unable to complete.
Is it a bug?

mrm
12-13-2016, 04:27 PM
well this is not a quest glitch but still is one me and my friends made some toons,when we leveld up to level2 it seemd it already unlocked a skill........ every class seems to be the first skill every time

Cactus
12-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Replayable Quest
[Daily] Put Him to Rest
Turn in location go to Gnomish Ruins instead of Garetta Village

Thank You.

Qnoy
12-14-2016, 02:38 AM
Glitch camera layout when you turn in quest "Studying The Horde"

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161214/c10382b2ed748c6d96f9d66ec344fe1d.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo A6010 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
12-14-2016, 08:33 AM
Yesterday i autoleveld my warrior (Oakbarrel ign).I did quest line all day and leveled to 61. Then i looked at my avatar page. It showed only 14 kills n 1 death....and of course xp gain is not turned off. Surely i killed more mobs than that lolz.

Hail
12-14-2016, 09:21 AM
I am pretty sure i wont win this but i feel this minor issue needs to be addressed and it is worth a shot. You know, gotta enter the lottery to win!

Quest name: If i should die
Issue discovered: The name of the NPC is Benadikt on the map but it says Benadykt on the quest? Which is the correct name?

Here is the proof:

So when can i expect my plat?

Also when i approach this NPC: this quest is glitched. It does not say i found him like it normally does with other NPC. he might be bugged maybe the system doesn't recognise him due to incorrect name.

Sorry but I doubt a typo is considered a bug (it has no role in impacting the completion of the quest). When you approach the NPC, talk to him to complete the quest.

Vvildfire
12-14-2016, 11:02 AM
Yesterday i autoleveld my warrior (Oakbarrel ign).I did quest line all day and leveled to 61. Then i looked at my avatar page. It showed only 14 kills n 1 death....and of course xp gain is not turned off. Surely i killed more mobs than that lolz.

It's because killing mobs with a grey dot (I think 4+ levels below you) doesn't give you any kills!
And all (relevant) EXP quests are in areas with grey dot mobs :)

Drewacez
12-14-2016, 12:14 PM
There is a bug in cryogem mines, normal don't know about elite, where the music for the level cuts off like a broken record. Music starts for 10 sec than messes up. Starts again minutes later, than again messes up.

Deadkex
12-14-2016, 07:58 PM
Hi. I would also like to contribute a (maybe) complex Bug:

For better understanding first:

a) There are two Quest giver, Wixxin and Jerril
b) They both give two Quests
c) I completed the requirements for the 4 Quests
d) I didn't collect the reward yet
e) 'Not yet accepted' means that you would normally have to go to the Quest giver first and accept the Quest to start completing it then -> I'm very sure i did that with all 4 Quests

1.) When a Quest has been completed, it should normally turn green:

The Quests that show as completed:
[Daily] Armor Fragments (Jerril)
[Daily] Dead Lights (Wixxin)

2.) But the 2 other Quests are grey like not yet accepted quests:

The grey Quests:
[Daily] Shadow Wolf Fangs (Jerril)
[Daily] Whole Grains (Wixxin)

3.) A 'Bug' that results because of Point 1 and 2:

This happens with the 'not yet accepted' but completed Quest:
[Daily] Shadow Wolf Fangs

-> there is no "Turn in" button, only "Go To"
-> The "Go To button brings me to the Location: Shuyal - Forest of Shades, where you can collect the fangs
-> But as the completed Quest says: "Return the fangs to Jerril in Kelys"
-> When i go to Jerril in Kelys he let's me Complete the Quest

Best regards,
Jan aka Deadkex

Deadkex
12-15-2016, 10:09 AM
Hello.
When we are already talking about bugs:
Why is it sometimes still happening in player vs player that after respawning, you can't use attacks?
-> The button is like fully charged
-> But you can't shoot / or use skills
-> Seems to happen when you get killed very fast when you had your attack charged

Please fix that as soon as possible :) it is really annoying when you loose a pvp match because of that.

Best regards,
Jan aka Deadkex

Megamegaonee
12-15-2016, 12:07 PM
I pay for lv4 pet 1.5k Gold How lv56 Pet. Hahahttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161215/5866f06605a2c3d5bc68bcb7df18c736.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161215/a2ff2a3d63ebc11cddbc0d0728bb7a7e.jpg
IGN: Cagefist

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531H mit Tapatalk

Chocolaty
12-16-2016, 12:16 AM
When i finished Graveyard i went to the main screen and entered game very fast as to save time and when i popped in Chancel of light i had speed greater than the speed sets. I had a guildie with speed set and we did a race in a straight row. I was atleast 4x faster i was literally like the Flash lol. I do not own the set and had Fenris at the time no speed buffs or awakening on my weapon. Ping was 49 IGN: Dovahkkin

Eugeni0
12-16-2016, 12:34 AM
Name of quest : Daily - Keeping Warm
Issue discovered : Ready to turn in but still showing 0/10

Deadkex
12-18-2016, 11:06 PM
Hello.
The screenshot shows completed quests. It seems that the counter doesn't work...

SonkaNagyur
12-20-2016, 01:10 AM
Hi
I try to post again :)
I have many prblems with nordr(daily) quests:
Big Bad Wolf
All Too Uber
Unstoppable Force
Dungeon Crawlers

I can not go there or delete the quests. What happened with the delete option?
Just in case I am lvl43 and already explored these places.

Vvildfire
12-20-2016, 04:43 AM
Hi
I try to post again :)
I have many prblems with nordr(daily) quests:
Big Bad Wolf
All Too Uber
Unstoppable Force
Dungeon Crawlers

I can not go there or delete the quests. What happened with the delete option?
Just in case I am lvl43 and already explored these places.

Have you tried to join through the ferry in Stronghold, just past the stash?

Justg
12-21-2016, 11:43 AM
Bounty awarded to CoffeImmortal, thanks everyone!