PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends 2

Anommaly
12-08-2016, 07:30 PM
If they ever made a Pocket Legends 2 in an updated engine I could probably see myself playing that game consistently for years to come and probably spend maybe a couple thousand dollars on that game.

One way that they could promoted for older players would be to have a way to link your Pocket Legends account to the new game and to be able to transfer over all of your old vanities into the new game you could also have some classic dungeons included into the game to give a throwback to the original game.

They can make it so that towns are still instant and static but half the dungeons in between areas a little more open. Original game with so interesting and unique that no one had done it and I think that's why it became so popular. And as much as I've tried the other SpaceTime Studio games there's none that I like more the original.

It's no secret that the playerbase of Pocket Legends is ever increasingly declining and that eventually the servers will likely shut down. I can't say that I know how or when they would shut down look for a game as old as Pocket Legends it could be any month now and I wouldn't blame them if they were to shut it down but I would very much like to see a sequel.

Maybe in the sequel there could be a better focus on story then there was in the original and if they made this new game they could appease the PVP and the PVE crowds be able to make a system for both of them rather than try to balance both sides of that coin the same time for the contents available.

I think it would bring a lot of people back and it would give reason to get stuck into the world again every now and again I login to play but not very often as there's not much more content to do other than a few more levels and another campaign. That's not to say that I'm not grateful for the new content because I am I am grateful very grateful at that but if anything I would like to see SpaceTime Studios to go forward and perhaps close the current servers. Of course closing the servers would upset a lot of people but if they were too make the sequel and to be able to import everything to the new game I think it would work out but we can't be we can't believe and lied to ourselves that the Pocket Legends game that we used to know that we used to play is anything close to what it is now.

For the community and the older players that currently play or who have recently come back would you like a Pocket Legends sequel if not why? if you could carry over your vanities from the current game into a new game would that be proficient for you what would you expect or want from a sequel?

I would just like this to be laid to rest and if they were to return to it to return to it in a new way because I'm sure it's not easy to come up with new content in such a restrictive format as an older build that is the game currently. If they were to make a new engine they would have a lot more freedom to make more content would be unique and maybe a better game

Here's to hoping for a better future

plpr
12-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Do a search on forum and you will find this idea id say about 50 times. Good essay though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mess
12-09-2016, 12:16 PM
This would be perfect. But we all know it isn't going to happen

Fwend
12-09-2016, 01:42 PM
As much as I love your idea...

Sts have made Pocket Legends 2 it is called Arcane Legends.
AL was realeased 12 Novemer, 2012. What a sucess AL has been for Sts.

For PL is really affected our beloved game.

Pocket Legends:
• Black Smoke Mountain cap October 2012.
• Fox and Rhino class released December 2012
• Ancient Caverns cap July 2014
• No more Legends updates January 2015

Because of the success of Arcane Legends , Bsm cap lasted 1 year and 9 months, the longest cap in PL history.

We love Pocket Legends thats why we continue to play the game.

Lets be thankful to Sts for keeping the game running and now adding some seaonal events, halloween and christmas, we even got two new caps and improved elite sets, after the "no updates" announcement.

Buchmeister
12-09-2016, 03:39 PM
This would be perfect. But we all know it isn't going to happen

Classic PL pessimism