PDA

View Full Version : My true identity is.....

Smilingbird
09-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Smilingbird:)

Trolled:excitement:

TANKKAAR
09-28-2011, 04:15 PM
The true reason for this thread was.....

Increase post count....hahahaha

Trolled :banana:

Neffy
09-28-2011, 04:16 PM
OhMaiGawd, WHY?#@^$?&

apocketlegend
09-28-2011, 04:21 PM
-.- quit that

Neffy
09-28-2011, 04:23 PM
-.- quit that
Wai choo bee so mad brah?!

Zeus
09-29-2011, 12:15 AM
According to many you were just trying to impersonate somebody else in order to get into the guild Revelation?

It would make some sense, because apparently when asked some questions that the people you may have been impersonating would have known, you weren't able to answer.

Or at least that is what I got from a trusted, confidential source.

Thus, I think your true identity is smilingbird, as you stated.

Otukura
09-29-2011, 12:18 AM
I'm still calling him "Raxie's lil' bro"

Smilingbird
09-29-2011, 03:39 AM
According to many you were just trying to impersonate somebody else in order to get into the guild Revelation?

It would make some sense, because apparently when asked some questions that the people you may have been impersonating would have known, you weren't able to answer.

Or at least that is what I got from a trusted, confidential source.

Thus, I think your true identity is smilingbird, as you stated.

Har, har, har. I did not impersonate anyone at all. Your "trusted" confidential source couldn't be anymore wrong. You weren't in the 3v3 Forest Fight game when this happened. I didn't impersonate anyone at all. A person in the 3v3 game was the first to imply that I have another account. But, I stated that I didn't. But he/she would not believe me. After that, rumors spread around and got blown out of proportion. Plus, if i wanted to join Revelation, I'd be in already :), but I chose to make my own guild.

P.S. I did answer the question correctly. The second question got interrupted by a 5v5 ctf game.

NECROREAPER
09-29-2011, 05:40 AM
IBTF?

The point of this thread is to find out an identity....

No one knows mine!

Zeus
09-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Har, har, har. I did not impersonate anyone at all. Your "trusted" confidential source couldn't be anymore wrong. You weren't in the 3v3 Forest Fight game when this happened. I didn't impersonate anyone at all. A person in the 3v3 game was the first to imply that I have another account. But, I stated that I didn't. But he/she would not believe me. After that, rumors spread around and got blown out of proportion. Plus, if i wanted to join Revelation, I'd be in already :), but I chose to make my own guild.

P.S. I did answer the question correctly. The second question got interrupte/r I know, it's blamocinco. You read t wrong nd by a 5v5 ctf game.

I see. The way he put it made it seem like you were impersonating somebody. Apologies then.

JaytB
09-29-2011, 08:20 AM
I feel.. Confused O.o

StompArtist
09-29-2011, 08:22 AM
This is who I truly am:

Ebalere
09-29-2011, 10:07 AM
Thelonearcher is the first to come to mind. But I'm sure someone who posted here would have known already.