PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to get respec scrolls?

Develm
12-09-2016, 02:34 AM
Like title says

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Mdy
12-09-2016, 02:57 AM
Arena and southern seas are some of the best places to get the respec scrolls. Good luck on farming.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

mutantninjaz
12-09-2016, 05:04 AM
are this respect scroll stashable?

firmanfar
12-09-2016, 05:17 AM
No bro
11 character

Develm
12-09-2016, 05:41 AM
Arena and southern seas are some of the best places to get the respec scrolls. Good luck on farming.

Ty

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Ceuidear
12-09-2016, 06:01 AM

The last time i played this event i farmed in dead city maps where i got some good amount of drops. Especially Tower.
They r non-tradeable, non-stashable as they dont drop like kits just a single piece of scrolls which gets added to the stachel.

Vvildfire
12-09-2016, 06:05 AM

Places that aren't quite accessible to my low level chars :'D

The last time i played this event i farmed in dead city maps where i got some good amount of drops. Especially Tower.
They r non-tradeable, non-stashable as they dont drop like kits just a single piece of scrolls which gets added to the stachel.

I'll try there, thanks :)

Stabb (Brackenridge Forest) seems pretty quick, do you think the difficulty of the bosses impacts on the drop rate?

Queenofcrows
12-10-2016, 04:52 AM
Arena has decent drop rate. No trade able or stash able though

resurrected
12-10-2016, 04:55 AM

Stabb (Brackenridge Forest) seems pretty quick, do you think the difficulty of the bosses impacts on the drop rate?

No it don't. I got few ( last scroll "event") in death city and kraken southern seas. Character level 15.

Ceuidear
12-10-2016, 07:08 AM

Never tried in brackenridge maps though still gotta try.
I don't think difficulty matters Wild coz lat time i played i got scrolls in dead city as well as tindirin The wilds.

Cons
12-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Arena is the best thing here. When it comes to Boss drops, like Ankhs(before), Respec, CAKES. The arena is definitely the one to run at. Since 1 run=4 bosses + you can also make profit there with vials, fossil.