PDA

View Full Version : The Fabled Beta Lounge

Epic Unicorns!
09-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Since my guild was going nowhere quickly, I would like to offer it up as a beta-only lounge. I myself was there since the first week, and I made my guild during that time. Many beta players would like one, so I want to help the problem. I am NOT trying to be rude or exclude anyone, but if you were in the beta feel free to contact Epicunicorns :)

GigaBits
09-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Quick question, is this "beta" beta players only or is android beta allowed?

I mean no offense, but I belong to the latter group and am just curious. I should also add I'm not particularly interested, just curious of the "exclusivity" of said lounge.

Lol, while I'm at it, one more q. Would said players need to quit their guilds to go to your guild hall? I seem to remember this being the main reason this idea was shot down before.

Epic Unicorns!
09-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Yes, this guild is beta only. And no, dont quit your guilds! Just use an alt if you have a guild.

Edit: beta players, not Android beta.

Lowlyspy
09-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Man, if i had a spare toon i would. once i get the plat ill make another ;)

Carth
09-29-2011, 12:29 AM
Pretty awesome idea to group the "beta" beta players into one guild. I got a beta key for being one of the first 200 to post on that MMO website.

I might decide to have my alt "Void" or "Karth" in the guild. Leaning more towards Void.

BodMaster
09-29-2011, 05:41 AM
Pretty awesome idea to group the "beta" beta players into one guild. I got a beta key for being one of the first 200 to post on that MMO website.

Me too!!! :D

Was a pain in the.... when registering it kept failing and losing signal so not responding, then I couldnt type in the box no matter what I tried :( Kept seeing the numbers raising and raising thought "Arrrrrghhhhhhhhh Im Not Gona Get One!!" haha was 94th (I think) in the end :p

thequickone
09-30-2011, 08:43 AM
I got one of the FIRST TWO beta keys handed out on Twitter. I have never won a contest, giveaway, or anything like it before, so I still can't believe it happened! Surprised I stayed at work that day! :p Unfortunately, haven't been back to PL since...

In any case, all my characters are happily guilded-up right now. Maybe I'll jump in if/when I create another alt. Currently at four characters (I refuse to call them "toons"!), which keeps my limited-time hands pretty full. Neat idea, though! ;)

Deathpunch
09-30-2011, 10:12 AM
I scored my invite from Android Central. It was sweet.

Lowlyspy
09-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Got picked as first 2 from droidgamers facebook giveaway :)

Epic Unicorns!
09-30-2011, 10:36 PM
I got a free key from STS for a kind of apology :D