PDA

View Full Version : "Veteran" vanities

Infectivity
12-11-2016, 10:19 AM
My suggestion is that accounts over 3 years old would get a vanity armor set/piece (they can choose which class they want it to be, limited to one set per account)

Why?
Pocket Legends has veteran vanities (although they are awarded for a playing a few months to a year if I remember correctly.
Also it would give old players some more recognition, as they have been playing this game for several years.
(And there are very few vanity sets that look good IMO)

Should they be tradable or not? I dont know.

Sorry if this was hard to read, I am bad at writing on forums.

PS The quality of new armors and vanities have gone downhill, ALOT. If veteran vanities get implemented into the game, I want that the STS team would put effort into making them, I know coding and programming takes a lot of work and STS has more important things to work on (ie. the new expansion) but I want the vanities to look good, and not be a low resolution pile of pixels that looks bland and dark, something cool please!

Thank you, feedback is appreciated and I would like to know what everyone else thinks.

-Vaiy

resurrected
12-11-2016, 10:25 AM
some players already got veteran shields ( account older than 3 years )
So i don't think we need armor helm or whatever anymore. Anyways none of my friends who have it don't use it anymore lol

Infectivity
12-11-2016, 10:26 AM
What does it look like?

Avaree
12-11-2016, 05:13 PM
What does it look like?

Looks like this,

But was only available during the AL 3rd birthday event.

Infectivity
12-14-2016, 04:26 AM
Thank you Ava.

I would like to know what the devs think about this, as in if they are against it or not.

Salmonious
12-17-2016, 02:49 PM
The birthday items are cool and all but for someone like me who has played AL for nearly 3 years and gets on and gets off to get on with real life, it sucks knowing these items were only passed around as some bs event that anyone can participate in. In would have been nice to just been awarded these items just due to loyalty.

I'm finding that customer service is nearly extinct here.

DalleManden
12-27-2016, 11:34 AM
I would love this. Even though I already have the veterans shield, its a nice idea. If they make it, I hope they keep it in the old style heraldic armor, or something oldschool

Fareezad
02-06-2017, 05:04 AM
Why not they make Veteran weapons vanity

Skilledpvp
02-27-2017, 09:52 AM
I've been playing since release but missed 3rd birthday event :( and now I'm back . That sucks

Hail
03-01-2017, 10:23 AM
It would be cool for this to happen, but unlike the shields that were released, I would rather this reward be given to any account the day it reaches (for instance) 3 years. That way everyone will eventually have access to such a special item.