PDA

View Full Version : Guild indicator gone on iPad--hot pink square picks up the slack

CanonicalKoi
09-28-2011, 08:51 PM
Just popped into PL, entered towne and....

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/guildindicator.png

All the little "triangle within a circle" guild indicators have been kidnapped! Their places have been filled by evil hot pink squares! :) Today's update downloaded when I signed on. I tried switching off and back on again, but the hot-pink rascals remain, mocking me.

Shadowie
09-28-2011, 08:57 PM
I have the same issue. But after i force closed the app, it went back normal. Maybe u should reset yr phone or maybe, re-install it :D

Btw, i m ios user.

Samhayne
09-28-2011, 09:23 PM
I have the same issue. But after i force closed the app, it went back normal. Maybe u should reset yr phone or maybe, re-install it :D

Btw, i m ios user.

This is an issue right after a patch. If you close the app and relaunch, it clears up. The team is aware of it, but I believe it requires a client update to address.

CanonicalKoi
09-28-2011, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try on my iPad. :)

ETA: Fiddle, doesn't seem to have helped on my iPad, but I switched over to display full guild names--much easier on the eyes in the meantime. :)

ETA twice-times: Normally, just shutting off while a program is running works. This time, it didn't so I did the hardest shut-down of all--full off while the program was running and that seems to have fixed it. Thanks Shadowie and Sam!