PDA

View Full Version : 2016-12-12 Content Update (220533)

asommers
12-12-2016, 11:58 AM
+ The streets of Old Town now award experience through Level 40!
+ New Area: explore the Old Town Cemetery! Defeat the fanatical Cultists and their filthy Hunter allies (and continue to earn XP through Level 40).
+ Dr. Krunk now has a chance to drop gold and a slight chance to drop items (that he stole from Dr. Barnes when he kicked Krunk out of the Hospital).
+ Gudor now has a chance to drop more Energy! Minimum drop of 10 with a chance to drop 15, 20, 25 and 50 Energy.
+ Vanity thief Gonzalo is no longer welcome in the Old Town Hospital. We've also asked him to stop cloning himself.
+ Adjusted placement of Kill / Death stats on Inspect screen to accommodate large numbers.
+ The 'unlocked camera' option now works correctly in Old Town and in the hidden nightclub. With the 'camera locked' option disabled, you have full control over zoom and rotation (except in PvP zones).

desmondgarcia18
12-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the update

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Alexgoth
12-12-2016, 12:04 PM
All this is fantastic, but there are so many players that the server is very slow in my area.

Could you have a look and install a more powerful server if necessary ?

Abaqubac
12-12-2016, 12:04 PM
+ The streets of Old Town now award experience through Level 40!
+ New Area: explore the Old Town Cemetery! Defeat the fanatical Cultists and their filthy Hunter allies (and continue to earn XP through Level 40).
+ Dr. Krunk now has a chance to drop gold and a slight chance to drop items (that he stole from Dr. Barnes when he kicked Krunk out of the Hospital).
+ Gudor now has a chance to drop more Energy! Minimum drop of 10 with a chance to drop 15, 20, 25 and 50 Energy.
+ Vanity thief Gonzalo is no longer welcome in the Old Town Hospital. We've also asked him to stop cloning himself.
+ Adjusted placement of Kill / Death stats on Inspect screen to accommodate large numbers.
+ The 'unlocked camera' option now works correctly in Old Town and in the hidden nightclub. With the 'camera locked' option disabled, you have full control over zoom and rotation (except in PvP zones).

I kinda liked the numbers overlapping.. Lol. Thanks though. :)

Smokianlord
12-12-2016, 12:19 PM
thanks ! and could you please make plat weapons trade-able. it will be helpful :)

asommers
12-12-2016, 01:01 PM
All this is fantastic, but there are so many players that the server is very slow in my area.

Could you have a look and install a more powerful server if necessary ?

Where are you in the game when this occurs? If you play using the Chrome client, is it faster?

-ALS

Mezderak
12-12-2016, 04:38 PM
To clarify vanity theif is permanent right?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-12-2016, 04:46 PM
Vanity thief is a permanent addition to the game.

deadlystriker
12-13-2016, 11:06 AM
Hi i havent seen the vanity thief since the update is he harder to spawn or is there a glitch