PDA

View Full Version : Overall suggestions

Dark
04-14-2010, 01:30 PM
I was really excited to hear about this game and I couldn't wait for it to appear in the App Store Iphone. This game definitely lived to my expectations and it is well worth the free price and the price you have to pay for extra dungeons/levels. I believe this game has no ceiling in terms of potential. I have been playing console games since the very first Nintendo and I am one of the founding members of one of the top Xbox teams (FeaR). I have also spent extensive time playing WoW with one of the top raiding guilds across all servers. I am also an avid follower of new developers, videogame tech, etc etc. With all of that being said I am going to list a few suggestions to help (I hope) improve the overall gaming experience for everyone.

1. The UI/Hud needs to be improved. Everyone needs to have a buff list of active buffs next to their name (icons work).
2. The Targetting/Auto Attack needs improvement. Possibly display a portrait of the targeted mob or player. Make targets easier to select with just one click. Rather than having a dotted line run to the target, have a highlight around the target (or another system that doesnt look so primitive).
3. This is actually the biggest suggestion of them all. I believe the following can either make or break a game. You guys need better itemization. Without the allure of constantly new and amazing gear this game will not be as successful as you may want. You guys need to create a lore, history, backstory for this universe that you've created and you guys need to create items around that. Look at a game like WoW. Part of the reason that game is so successful is because they have a great item system, it's the only reason people raid in that game. Items give the player that constant drive to keep playing a game in hopes of finding that new piece of gear that makes them feel like a badass. The items system as it currently stands in PL isn't very captivating and won't keep people busy for very long. All of the items feel the same. Implement a system which has bosses as well as trash mobs have their own loot tables.
4. Boss fights need to feel bigger and better. Treat boss fights as if they were raids. Each class should have a specific and more defined roll for bosses. Have it very strategy involved (tanking, healing and dps). Currently boss fights are.......run around in circles and spam spells.
5. I'm sure you guys are already working on this but a larger variety of mobs and scenery needs to be implemented in further expansions. Everything looks/feels the same.
5. Have descriptions of spells (duration, damage, etc)

Anyway those are off the top of my head and I'm sure I will add more later. I also want to say that I really believe this game can be great and I will continue to support you guys as a developer. Just listen to the community :)

Chronical
04-14-2010, 01:55 PM
1. No. Would probably lead to more lag and would take away the game's screen space.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. YES!!!
5. Yes.
5.2 Yes.

KronicDecay
04-14-2010, 02:16 PM
1. No. Would probably lead to more lag and would take away the game's screen space.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. YES!!!
5. Yes.
5.2 Yes.

not to mention drain battery life much quicker. Remember we're on mobile devices here not laptops or desktops

Flamin
04-14-2010, 03:10 PM
not to mention drain battery life much quicker. Remember we're on mobile devices here not laptops or desktops

This is why they should get another team to start making this game for computers.

Flamin
04-14-2010, 05:33 PM
1. Yes, if it can be with not much lagg
2. Yes!
3. Yes!!!!!
4. Yes!!
5. Yes!!!
5.2 Yes!