PDA

View Full Version : 2016-12-13 Content Update (220641) | Winter Event is LIVE!

asommers
12-13-2016, 11:50 AM
Pocket Legends Winter Event (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?381413-PREVIEW-12-7-16-Pocket-Legends-Winter-Update-2016!) is Live!

[Big News]
+ The Winter 2016 Event is Live! Talk to the Towne Crier. He'll give you a quest to find Dash R. in Forest Haven that'll get you started on the classic PL Winter Adventure!
+ Use the special Portal Hunter Elixir for a chance to spawn the XMAS Portal! This special portal takes you to a private instance of the secret 'Gifts Grotto' loaded with presents for you to smash open!
+ Hunt for The Killjoy while adventuring in the Gifts Grotto for a chance to loot his Crown vanity and one of his Winter Dragon pets!
+ Lucky players may find the XMAS Thief and get a chance to own Elite Winter items that complete a special Winter Item Set!!

[More Stuff]
+ Raised gold cap to 999 million.
+ Increased damage for 2H Plasma and Shadow PsychoSwords.
+ Fixed problem where the Level 1 Shadow Minion Costume would not allow access to fight Elite Onyx boss.
+ Increased armor for all 'Return of the Warlord' campaign shield items (Eyes, Dolls, Kite Shields, Cyber Shields, etc.)
+ New vanity shields in the Store! Check out the stunning Holo Star shields in blue and green and the dynamic, whirling Holo Vortex shields in gold and royal purple!
+ Elite Item Set Bonus fixes! Use 1h weapon, shield, armor and helmet to achieve Elite Bonus. Use 2h or dual weapon, armor, helmet and the Overlord Warband to achieve Overlord Bonus. Issues were being caused by these two sets having overlapping criteria and the Overlord Bonus requiring one (1) item too few. Bonuses will now apply correctly in all zones. Visual issues should be resolved.

Special Preview - new holoshields:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJRGAqH_GOc

Waug
12-13-2016, 11:52 AM
Trollers
Joking, happy early n surprise update.

Its looking like comma is not implemented on gold count, which maybe quite embarrassing.

Suggested to cut off a bit the listing price of high valed items, but alas .

Expected ring slot on cs.

Priorema
12-13-2016, 12:02 PM
What Im missing here is prices are way too high for vanities, and that new campaign is for plats, so f2p players cant enjoy this xmas. And no lavaforged :/

Seminole
12-13-2016, 12:22 PM
Does the crown vanity offer any stats?

Priorema
12-13-2016, 12:27 PM
Also, why there's no plat sales? And no free campaign? Y so expensive packs? Y everything for plats r so expensive? Y cinco replied to my question "why we farm forvplats nrw dungeon" with "bc YAY"?

Cinco
12-13-2016, 12:28 PM
Also, why there's no plat sales? And no free campaign? Y so expensive packs? Y everything for plats r so expensive? Y cinco replied to my question "why we farm forvplats nrw dungeon" with "bc YAY"?

I also said "Happy Holidays!"

sebbyc
12-13-2016, 12:29 PM
Yay! Thanks!
Here's a question. How are the silver dragon pets gotten. I can't remember what first thread said. Do they come in the new 200 plat vanity pack? Or a quest later on while fighting in the xmas zone?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Here's a question. How are the silver dragon pets gotten?!

The Killjoy has a very rare chance of dropping one of the two new Winter Dragon pets when you defeat him in the 'Gifts Grotto' zone!

Waug
12-13-2016, 12:35 PM
But shouldn't be always complaining, many thx for buffs n fixes

XghostzX
12-13-2016, 01:01 PM
Just to clarify: You do not get an extra bonus with the overlord ring and 4pc set (1h weapon, shield, helmet, armor)? Only the regular elite bonus?

ryanbemani1
12-13-2016, 01:21 PM
Just to clarify: You do not get an extra bonus with the overlord ring and 4pc set (1h weapon, shield, helmet, armor)? Only the regular elite bonus?

I believe so as well. It only says wear all 4 pieces for elite bonus. It also looks like no halo as well when u wear 4 pc with ring. Halo does however appear for 3pc sets

Seminole
12-13-2016, 01:47 PM
I guess not

XghostzX
12-13-2016, 01:56 PM
I believe so as well. It only says wear all 4 pieces for elite bonus. It also looks like no halo as well when u wear 4 pc with ring. Halo does however appear for 3pc sets

Aw, I liked the halo why would they get rid of it for 4pc set...

Mymysticalmage
12-13-2016, 03:03 PM
yea they can all be bought with coins. but still, no body has the 18m+ for the new starry. or atleast alot of people. nobody has the 9m+ for the new pets. i understand we can do offers as well. but 90% of the offers dont work. The other 10% takes 3 months to complete. today i did 3 offers through trailpay. none of them worked. not a single one. and on top of that there isnt even a way to contact sts through trialpay. and on top of that most of the offers on trialpay like the surveys lead to different links that arent even a survey. or the require you to sign up with a credit card.

unship
12-13-2016, 03:21 PM
Happy early Xmas ☺ ...Ty

Fwend
12-13-2016, 04:36 PM
This is so exciting and fun, thank you so much Sts, Justg, Cinco, Asommers for this early Xmas event.

I'm loving the new Gifts Grotto map and Killjoy boss, Xmas Theif vendor.

I commend you on making new level 80 elites and vanity items plat purchasable, as well as including older xmas vanities we missed out in the past.

A standing ovation for injecting life back into Pocket Legends, and making us have a reason to buy plat again.

MrClifford
12-13-2016, 05:13 PM
Just wondering what you get from the lvl 10-50 item packs? Junk? Or useful for PvP?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

sebbyc
12-13-2016, 05:27 PM
The Killjoy has a very rare chance of dropping one of the two new Winter Dragon pets when you defeat him in the 'Gifts Grotto' zone!

Cool! Thnaks Cinco!

Sombraxkillz
12-13-2016, 11:43 PM
One thing i been looking forward too and now i need to spend money too do it...

Jilsponie
12-14-2016, 07:02 AM
First pl Christmas since 2011 I can't partake, shame trial play offers don't work.

Iilhopeliliil
12-14-2016, 07:19 AM

It's always been plat per entry every Christmas Winter Fest...

Seminole
12-14-2016, 09:53 AM
Why would we spend 50 plat for a chance to open up a portal when we can just access the portal without spending the plat???? Glitch? Mistake?

PartayHat
12-14-2016, 11:17 AM
If you want to that the game still lives you need to do it.

killinclaw
12-14-2016, 12:00 PM
Cool, Thank you for making it early, and Happy Holidays! I'm loving the snowflakes falling everywhere. Didn't realize how cool it was and how much I've missed it, lol. Again, thanks for the hard work and this event.

Priorema
12-16-2016, 07:32 AM
Willing they arw working on valentines day and. St patricks either

Armourslash
12-16-2016, 10:54 AM

Lol I looted 2 whiteout pets (one on Wednesday and one yesterday).

Cinco
12-16-2016, 02:22 PM
Then do;
(Merry Xmas) * 2;

kryzteenah
12-26-2016, 11:28 AM
Thank you for the Winter event. When does it end?

Kurvy
12-27-2016, 12:22 PM

Not that rare lel

Caztori
12-27-2016, 04:54 PM
Can anyone confirm if the new Vanity vortex shields will be removed with the winter fest or not?

Devaux
12-28-2016, 06:13 PM
Level 84 cap and other goodies in the new year? Maybe? Hmmm? ;)

HeyitsTubs
12-28-2016, 08:01 PM
Level 84 cap and other goodies in the new year? Maybe? Hmmm? ;)

how bout 100 cap xD and , I think that since STS is bringing back all the old stuff for purchase, they should probably come up for something for the vet players who joined years back... I mean 3+ years...

Perhaps an extension of the 3year pl shield...

jimborocket
12-29-2016, 05:31 PM
i agree, i joined like 4.5 years ago

Iilhopeliliil
01-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Scary how fast time passes by. Started playing 6 years ago and so many others have started almost 7 years ago, I guess it's time for special goods to be provided to those who have played thus far.

Devaux
01-02-2017, 07:58 AM
I agree! Sad my first toon is 5 years old and doesn't have anything really special besides 3yr vet shield as for veteran gear. All new gen vanities from hall 2 years ago and old xmas stuff. So yes would be nice to see some new veteran stuff circulate :-)

HeyitsTubs
01-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Scary how fast time passes by. Started playing 6 years ago and so many others have started almost 7 years ago, I guess it's time for special goods to be provided to those who have played thus far.

absolutely!

The 1-2-3 year vet shields were a good start, but especially now where 2010-11 items are being recycled, we really need some sort of reward for 3+ year vet incentives... perhaps a 5 year reward? "5" is generally known as a benchmark i guess , so a 5 year reward would be nice!

Right now, we only have Founder's Helm's that distinguish the oldies from the newbies