PDA

View Full Version : Neffy's Graphics Shop [Now Open!]

Neffy
09-29-2011, 03:29 AM
I have decided to make my own little shop for my graphic designs. I do a variety of things , some I'm willing to do for free and some not. It mainly depends on what you want because if I have people paying then I can't do the free ones first. Although I'll try my best to get everything done on time, I refuse to make any promises.

Things I offer:
Youtube Backgrounds...
Youtube Logos...
Forum Signatures...
Desktop backgrounds...
And much more...

I currently do not work for real life currency out of STS' forums. Anything other than in-game currency is dealt with off of the premise of STS' forums and will not be discussed on the premise of STS forums. No exceptions.

If you wish to purchase one of the above items or something that you think may be related to one of the above items, send me a private message and we'll discuss prices. Like I said above, no real life currencies on the premise of STS' forums.

[...Some of my work coming soon...]

[...To developers...]

If I have broken any rules let me know, I do no mean to belittle the name of STS in any way, nor do I wish to break your rules. Let me know and I will discontinue any services given, attempt to give back any gold that has been exchanged for something I'm offering, etc.

Cheers.