PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Player: MAARKUS

Instanthumor
12-15-2016, 05:02 AM
In urgent search of this sexy monster. He comes on forum from time to time but never checks his inbox... so if anyone knows how to contact him in any way, please let me know. Thank you!

Wazakesy
12-15-2016, 05:59 AM
Some people don't usually prefer forum communications. Have you tried messaging him in-game? I haven't seen him online in a while on my friend list, besides he may be busy irl and that could be the reason.

Instanthumor
12-15-2016, 06:10 AM
Some people don't usually prefer forum communications. Have you tried messaging him in-game? I haven't seen him online in a while on my friend list, besides he may be busy irl and that could be the reason.

It's been roughly two weeks since I came back in game. During that time, he came online once to add me as a friend... but I have yet to see him. I've been online literally almost 24/7 in case he ever pops up again. In the past, we've communicated through forums quite a lot, so it's weird that he isn't checking his PM's.

And yes, I assumed that he was busy irl... he always was... which is why I've created the post. Thank you though, for taking the time to comment.

Instanthumor
12-15-2016, 06:12 AM
I miss you, Maarkus. Kek

Iuxor
12-15-2016, 06:20 AM
I almost wish my name was Maarkus.... That's alotta love... ;]

Hope you find him :D

elitwarrio
12-15-2016, 12:49 PM
i didnt see him since long maybe he is taking a break

Spell
12-15-2016, 01:35 PM
Stalkerrrrr peper! Huhu :3

Arlorz
12-15-2016, 02:04 PM
If I'm not mistaken, calling out other player names on forum is against ToS.

Probationer
12-15-2016, 02:06 PM
Hey instant!

It's Sam from the old COC days lol.
#twerk with us

Ign - heroic feel free to add me if you wish...lol

WELCOME BACK

Att
12-15-2016, 02:10 PM
Name calling on forum is against rules......jst saying

Iliketolol
12-15-2016, 02:17 PM
Ill forward this thread to his cellphone, he will reply you soon.

Instanthumor
12-15-2016, 07:12 PM
Hey instant!

It's Sam from the old COC days lol.
#twerk with us

Ign - heroic feel free to add me if you wish...lol

WELCOME BACK

lol what's up. What level do you play at?

Ill forward this thread to his cellphone, he will reply you soon.

Once again, ty

Probationer
12-15-2016, 07:28 PM
Endgame as usual...
I only twink really if friends ask me too and I'm bored...sts bringing out content to keep me at 61 at the moment lol.

Probationer
12-15-2016, 07:30 PM
Name calling on forum is against rules......jst saying

Yes it is, but that's usually because it causes drama and rants and hate and...you get the jist.

It's not like he's accusing him of anything, lol this thread actually has a purpose unlike most I see created nowadays haha.
:banana:

Energizeric
12-16-2016, 01:07 AM
I haven't seen Maarkus in over a month. Prior to that he was online almost every day, although he did mention he was starting to get really bored with running the same graveyard map over and over again. I think he was bored in game and decided to take a break. Hopefully he will come back soon.

Roninmoro
12-16-2016, 11:26 AM
Tone is everything, so this thread is fine. It's a positive "where is so-and-so" and doesn't accuse the named player of anything at all.
Though, I'm sure there's easier ways of finding someone than hoping they see a random thread...?

Instanthumor
12-16-2016, 01:28 PM
Tone is everything, so this thread is fine. It's a positive "where is so-and-so" and doesn't accuse the named player of anything at all.
Though, I'm sure there's easier ways of finding someone than hoping they see a random thread...?

Which was why I made a thread asking if anyone had a way to contact him... and lucky me, I found someone! :)

Thexkid
12-16-2016, 10:35 PM
Some players use line chat to contact people, otherwise goodluck I'm sure he will pop up in game. #FindMaarkus

Instanthumor
12-16-2016, 10:48 PM
Some players use line chat to contact people, otherwise goodluck I'm sure he will pop up in game. #FindMaarkus

#FindMaarkus xddddd