PDA

View Full Version : new player and loving it

zeusabe
09-29-2011, 07:33 AM
Recently bought an iPad 2 for work. Out of boredom, I've been randomly browsing game apps to download and this is the third app that I downloaded after Zenonia 3 and Final Fantasy Tactics. During the prime of my gaming days, I played great MMORPG's such as Ragnarok Online, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Runescape, and Final Fantasy XI. My passion for (MMORPG) gaming life slowly faded when I started working, I simply had no time (though I still occasionally play console games -PS3- like Demon's Souls and White Knight). I thought my love for MMORPG died a long time ago until I started playing Pocket Legends 3 days ago. Even though it's lacking in many aspects compared to what I previously played, it still delivers my basic requirement for an MMORPG which is the challenge, simplicity, and team play. I find it pointless to play MMORPG's if you can solo to greatness, might as well buy an RPG with a good story. Anyway, since the iPad is portable and WiFi being virtually everywhere, I can easily play this game anytime. I can raid a dungeon for 30min to an hour in-between light moments at work. When I go home, I can play 2 hours more before I sleep. It's convenient.

So to introduce my character, my nick is my handle here and I'm a pure INT enchantress. I like to play the role of support just like in the previous games I played. I feel good when I'm able to keep my teammates alive in tight situations. I wouldn't mind dishing out damage, but what can I say, I'm more of a good samaritan than an assassin. I don't really care much of the PVP since people will never accept defeat anyway and you'll never get credit from your foe. At least in PVE, people will give you recognition for being a good team player which, for me, is more fulfilling. I hope I get to interact with in-game players that I actually play with here in the forums.

Darkfader
09-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Hello and welcome to forums.
Nice to see you are enjoying pocket legends so far, you might also want to check spacetime stuidos another game called star legends. It's also awesome.

Conradin
09-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Hey welcome ro the forums! Im Conradin. Int mages rock! All though i favor pally's. You will find enchantresses are not pure supprt either- they nuke like crazy and destroy most mobs. Add me in-game (Conradin) or send me a pm if ya need any help.

Sassinya
09-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Welcome to the family! I also am a pure INT Mage, my ign is same as Forum handle, hope to see you!

Zapoke
09-29-2011, 08:23 AM
Firstly - Welcome to the forums! :D

If you ever need help with
Items / Stats /Skill build for your Enchantress, I'm very good with them. :) , PvP in this game is fun, easy to get into, and if you pick the right level, it can be a social thing(maybe that's just me?). But anyway, my main characters are Zapoke, Zapotech and Failage, add me and pm if you want help with your Mage. :)

Yvonnel
09-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Welcome to Pocket Legends! Just shout if you need any help, there are plenty of us around who are more than glad.

Navygreen
09-29-2011, 08:32 AM
Welcome :)

YYZ????
09-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the game and to the forums! Based on your experience you should do well in the game.

As you can see there are alot of helpful people around, so don't be afraid to ask.

Check out the enchantress class discussion boards. Lots of good info on builds, tactics, equipment.

Feel free to add me. I look forward to seeing you around.