PDA

View Full Version : Whats better pink or custom

Bussinessmanx
09-29-2011, 08:09 AM
Hi everyone I wanted to know whats.better a pink or custom please post your opnions below thanks. And have a great day.

Ellyidol
09-29-2011, 08:13 AM
There's only one piece of pink per class, you know that right?

Anyway, for the Commado side, the pink chest gives 2 more dodge than the custom chest. I think a bit of other stats more and less too, but I'd choose the custom just to match my entire outfit :p

Ebalere
09-29-2011, 08:25 AM
The pink op legs have slightly higher armor and crit%, but without set bonus they're worse than custom legs

IBNobody
09-29-2011, 08:37 AM
The pink op legs have slightly higher armor and crit%, but without set bonus they're worse than custom legs

This is true. The op set bonus adds damage.

If you manage to get a legendary item, sell it. It's worth more in credits than it is in stats.

BodMaster
09-29-2011, 08:48 AM
This is true. The op set bonus adds damage.

If you manage to get a legendary item, sell it. It's worth more in credits than it is in stats.

^^This one!^^

Until full sets of PINKK are released cant really say for sure (+5 Dodge per piece hopefully as Elly said :D) however as that all important full set of custom set bonus in Com and Op has got to be PINKK can not comment on Engi though.. though I would say Custom most likely.

javier995
09-29-2011, 08:53 AM
those are the commando pink stunt harness stats(I'm wearing full custom)

Ebalere
09-29-2011, 09:36 AM
those are the commando pink stunt harness stats(I'm wearing full custom)

Don't forget the strength attributes, and the set bonus that you lose, it makes it way less appealing. I was very disappointed to find my crit/dps/damage actually go down when equipping the Vular Squishers. :(

Acyer
09-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Custom for sure. The pinks just arent worth losing the set bonus.

Rodvik
09-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Agreed with alot of the posts, Ebalere and I tested thr operative pink legs, the legendaries right now just arent worth losing the set bonus. Im pretty sure that's with all the current sets out. Also for the current price of a single piece of legendary youre alot better off just investing in a full custom set.

Kakatoa91
09-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Atm custom set is just better.

1 piece of pink, well just let it rest in ur bag.
I keep mine... so hard to get it lol...

We can suppose there will be other pink pieces on next big update.
So need to be patient.

SuperNas
09-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Atm custom set is just better.

1 piece of pink, well just let it rest in ur bag.
I keep mine... so hard to get it lol...

We can suppose there will be other pink pieces on next big update.
So need to be patient.

Patients indeed....Im debating on if I should buy some Platts so I could my way to 31 or if I should wait till the next update.

BodMaster
09-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Patients indeed....Im debating on if I should buy some Platts so I could my way to 31 or if I should wait till the next update.

Id say wait buddy.. then when new plat vanity etc come out or even just power leveling if that what you like then it will comebin handy far more than wasting and hitting cap then update.is released with new content and better plat gear etc IMO though people may feel diff about it :)

Nightarcher
09-29-2011, 05:39 PM
For Commandos, a Stunt Harness is a viable option in my opinion. The set bonus doesn't add anything vital, just a very useful +1 Health regen. With the extra armor and dodge, the Harness could easily add up to a damage reduction equal to having an extra H/s. The 4 Str and 2 Hit% aren't as important, so I would say use whichever you prefer; both are just as useful. :)

javier995
09-29-2011, 07:06 PM
il put up a pic of me just wearing the custom plate vs the stunt harness later

javier995
09-29-2011, 09:14 PM
k this is me with just the custom meganaut plate vs stunt harness

BodMaster
09-30-2011, 09:30 AM
For Commandos, a Stunt Harness is a viable option in my opinion. The set bonus doesn't add anything vital, just a very useful +1 Health regen. With the extra armor and dodge, the Harness could easily add up to a damage reduction equal to having an extra H/s. The 4 Str and 2 Hit% aren't as important, so I would say use whichever you prefer; both are just as useful. :)

As Eb stated, the stats that show dont include the 'additional stats' taken.. (Though Flip's looking into fixing this woop) etc though as the saying goes 'Every man for himslef' :)