PDA

View Full Version : Facebook cookies and Spacetime Studios' forums cookies conflict.

Wazakesy
12-16-2016, 06:34 AM
Hello,

Recently I've noticed there's a conflict going on between facebook and STS forums cookies. Usually whenever I try to log in to STS forums via chrome (not incognito mode) it goes crazy. On the bottom left corner of chrome, i noticed the text rapidly switches between "Waiting for facebook.com..." and "waiting for spacetimestudios.com..." and then the browser says "Facebook redirected too many times".

Bear in mind this happens when I'm already logged into AL with my FB credentials. Then when I go to STS forums and try to login, it just gives the redirect error. To resolve this issue, I tried to reset my browser and wipe out the cache entirely but it does no good. I always have to log into the game, then manually remove STS forums and FB cookies altogether to login.

But then a new problem occurs. If I close the game, then I have to go through the login process entirely.

Can devs help?

Arlorz
12-16-2016, 01:05 PM
Same problem i always have to switch the browser in order to even get to the forums lol

Eriel Delgado
12-16-2016, 04:45 PM
yup, in phones is even crazier. phone goes loco if i try to enter forums while logged in fb.

Victimzz
12-17-2016, 04:20 AM
Thats why i installed tapatalk

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk