PDA

View Full Version : Maridos you slowpoke

CouchPass
12-16-2016, 06:52 AM
I posted this in bug thread as a bug, but I need to know from players too did you notice that:

It's really BUGGING (hint hint) me that Maridos is so slow. I noticed that all the other pets come closer to me, but Maridos is scared of me.. It won't come close enough. Sometimes, it's too far away even for the aa to reach me! Yes, I know that after you sp, it takes time to catch up, but I have to wait a extra few seconds for it to come, compared to all the other pets. I know not everyone notices this, but it's annoying to the max in PvP. Please tell me if this is just me, or if it's an actual bug, I think I'm going paranoid.

Ty STS and players

Ceuidear
12-16-2016, 07:21 AM
I guess its bcoz he is genie from lamp & he doesnt have legs or wings like other pets to keep up his speed like the rest of them:p

Lim Weibin
12-16-2016, 08:02 AM
You gotta deal with it. :P

CouchPass
12-16-2016, 09:07 AM
You gotta deal with it. :P

I don't know if this is a joke or not, but I didn't pay 1.2 for a pet, just so it can slow down outside of my AA range. Thanks for that completely useless post.

Mess
12-16-2016, 11:53 AM
I don't know if this is a joke or not, but I didn't pay 1.2 for a pet, just so it can slow down outside of my AA range. Thanks for that completely useless post.

Kinda funny that your sig is "Im cool". Buy another pet and chill dude

Back
12-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Buy another pet and chill dude

Good solution.

Comments like this needs to be stickied in every post, reminding the forumers of how useless some comments can be.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Eriel Delgado
12-16-2016, 04:42 PM
keep in mind he likes it muy macho. maybe he is getting pump before joining clash or owner aint macho enough.

CouchPass
12-16-2016, 06:12 PM
Kinda funny that your sig is "Im cool". Buy another pet and chill dude

It surprises me how many times a comment makes me face palm.

Please read what you typed again, while keeping in mind that I paid 1.2 mil for a pet, which is also 1.2 million more brain cells than you used while typing that comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
12-16-2016, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE=CouchPass;2633726]I don't know if this is a joke or not, but I didn't pay 1.2 for a pet, just so it can slow down outside of my AA range. Thanks for that completely useless post.[/QUOTE
Lol, calm your tits down. No need to overreact :)

CouchPass
12-17-2016, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=CouchPass;2633726]I don't know if this is a joke or not, but I didn't pay 1.2 for a pet, just so it can slow down outside of my AA range. Thanks for that completely useless post.[/QUOTE
Lol, calm your tits down. No need to overreact :)

Dude if you're going to post a comment, please at least try to help the thread... not telling me to deal with it.
What happened if you bought nekro, and it's aa shield didn't work, I bet you wouldn't tell me to buy another pet then.