PDA

View Full Version : Energy Essence

Vince Kloyd
12-16-2016, 09:40 PM
Hmmmm, crafting forged energies takes too long maybe shorten it a bit? Like an hour or 30 mins? Its okey if essence drop rate is low aslong as the crafting will be shorten

Sent from my Telpad QS using Tapatalk

Cons
12-16-2016, 11:47 PM
No need. The time is just right, just farm energy essence while waiting for the crafting time to finish.

LadyViola
12-16-2016, 11:57 PM
I think you'll find that if you have another toon, you can farm energy on that character while waiting for your first character's crafting time to finish. And you can get a lot done in the event that way... If energy drops that often for you. :) Also, I believe that you can purchase extra crafting space if you want to take that route.

Vince Kloyd
12-17-2016, 03:01 AM
I think you'll find that if you have another toon, you can farm energy on that character while waiting for your first character's crafting time to finish. And you can get a lot done in the event that way... If energy drops that often for you. :) Also, I believe that you can purchase extra crafting space if you want to take that route.
I bet essence cant be stashable? And the energy also? And i got 500 slots craft i guess im to unkucky on essence i got 13 only this day

Sent from my Telpad QS using Tapatalk

Victimzz
12-17-2016, 04:07 AM
Imo energy drop is ok since the event will be 3 weeks :)

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk